Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Ripped From Tomorrow's Headlines

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It- sir. It hardly seems evidence that you’re here to help. For all I know, your rebumurances were the last thing my people heard. I’m hardly in a position to trust strangers.

Orb Posted:

It- sir. It hardly seems evidence that you’re here to help. For all I know, your rebumurances were the last thing my people heard. I’m hardly in a position to trust strangers.

Ma’am My name is Agent 00M.

I have been authorised…well by people of the highest possible authority, to investigate these murders.

Now, I have introduced myself to you, and am no longer a stranger.

But if you insist on getting in the way ma’am, I have the authority to place you or anyone else who wants to interfere with our mission under arrest if necessary.

Oh and, we were never here, and you never ever saw us, understood?

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 07/01/2008 10:57PM

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Avatar: 48418 Thu Oct 16 17:15:48 -0400 2008

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Oi, I’m here. What I miss? Is the dame giving you a hard time? Because I’ve got things to make people not give us hard times. A bit of the ol’ syringin’, a jab in the leg, and they’re out.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Never saw- my people are dead! Whether you are our savior our murderer, I’m hardly in a position to stop you!

Do what you want, but don’t expect much cooperation. My people are scared half to death by all this.

January Posted:

Oi, I’m here. What I miss? Is the dame giving you a hard time? Because I’ve got things to make people not give us hard times. A bit of the ol’ syringin’, a jab in the leg, and they’re out.

Well agent if she doesn’t calm herself down I will have you do just that!

Orb Posted:

Never saw- my people are dead! Whether you are our savior our murderer, I’m hardly in a position to stop you!

Do what you want, but don’t expect much cooperation. My people are scared half to death by all this.

Ma’am we are no murderers, but we are going to find out who is, oon that you can rest bumured!

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Orb Posted:

Excellent. Looks like I won’t need to prep Sub. A, Monkey. Where are your people, Moses, and I hope they respond as well to threats as you do.

Heh heh. Let me see. Sub. B probably would do just fine on the rest of those guys if they choose to whine instead of help.

Orb Posted:

If you would like I can have Agent January here, give them something to calm their nerves.

The only cooperation we need at this time, is for you to stay out of our way, and remain calm.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 07/01/2008 11:16PM

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

...I’ll keep them in their rooms. Please don’t hurt anyone else.

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Hah hah hah! I’m sure none of them will be hurt, as long as I don’t accidentally use Sub. D!

Monkey, ever seen the clinical testing for this stuff? It’s amazing, boyo. Stuff reacts with the blood cells, instantly becomes acidic. No idea how they pull it off, but it’s brilliant.

January Posted:

Hah hah hah! I’m sure none of them will be hurt, as long as I don’t accidentally use Sub. D!

Monkey, ever seen the clinical testing for this stuff? It’s amazing, boyo. Stuff reacts with the blood cells, instantly becomes acidic. No idea how they pull it off, but it’s brilliant.

It made me throw up in my mouth a little when I saw the live testing…and I don’t throw up ever. Nasty **** that.

Anyway they’ll behave I think.

I want to check on this mongoose’s computer and see what it was he was livejournaling.

January, you are good with computers, can you get past his security and bring up what he was visiting?

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

No one will interfere. Perhaps I can help? RikkiTikkiTavi was an emo kid and… not terribly good at raiding. He might have felt left out.

Search for blog entries that use the word “Brainfreeze”.

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Break into it? How s-

Oh, electronically. That’s right. Lemme think. Pbumword.

Pbumword.

Paaabumsword.

episodetwobeta.

We’re in. Have fun.

January Posted:

Break into it? How s-

Oh, electronically. That’s right. Lemme think. Pbumword.

Pbumword.

Paaabumsword.

episodetwobeta.

We’re in. Have fun.

Clever thinking January…I don’t know why I didn’t think of that.

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Clever thinking January…I don’t know why I didn’t think of that.

To be honest, I guessed. Someone as sad as this fellow must have an idol which as is sad as he is.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

LIVEJOURNAL ENTRY FOR “DUCK DUCK MONGOOSE”:

god orb is such a douchebag

The only reason why he brought Brainfreeze in is because he thinks we suck at raiding. WE DONT. We’re pretty good, but he’s just so impatient. And with this code I’ve written to hack Jolie Net we’ll be unstoppable. Log in to see images! I just don’t know whether to show Orb. Maybe I should start my own klan that deser

What the ****? My closet is shaking. Just a sec, I’m gonna find out what

ewfsbnijowe4FBJEWIKZTMOL[ErgNIPZrgNMK;

The message ends here.

live journal entry for duck duck mongoose Posted:

god orb is such a douchebag.

The only reason why he brought Brainfreeze in is because he thinks we suck at raiding. WE DONT. We’re pretty good, but he’s just so impatient. And with this code I’ve written to hack Jolie Net we’ll be unstoppable. I just don’t know whether to show Orb. Maybe I should start my own klan that deser

What the ****? My closet is shaking. Just a sec, I’m gonna find out what

ewfsbnijowe4FBJEWIKZTMOL[ErgNIPZrgNMK;

January, unless I am losing my mind, which is a distinct possibility, this all leads right back to Jolie net again.

Jolie Net is the connection between these two cases it has to be!

We need to find out more about this Jolie Net service, and fast.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 07/01/2008 11:54PM

I wonder…

Maybe he still has the code he wrote to crack that net service stored on this computer.

Now that would be something that TGC should have. And is probably something no one else should.

It looks like some of his files have been corrupted but only very specific ones.

I’m no hacker, but I would say this was done by a pro.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 07/02/2008 12:09AM

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

No, you- you cant!

*With agility unusual the the ordinary nerd, Orb grabs a magnet paper weight and throws it at the computer. It immediately sticks. From here, Orb jumps straight out the window, crashing through it and falling four stories to the ground.*

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

... Damn, should have sedated him.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!