Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay POST ABOUT THE GENTLEMANS CLUB

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

THE fabulous personS WISH TO HAVE ME ON THEIR ****IN ****Y KLAN, BUT IM NOT SURE IF ITS GOOD FOR ME TO JOIN SUCH A BUNCH OF bumHOLES LIKE THOSE CRAPY ****S, TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEM. IS THERE ANY BETTER KLANS ON THIS BROKEN GAME?

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

I’LL READ YOU LAME bum ****IN POSTS AFTER I FINISH MY SCAVENGER HUNT FOR A NEW ****IN CARDBOARD TO SLEEP IN, CAUSE MY LAST ****IN ONE HAD CRABS AND NOW IM ALL ITCHY AND ****!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

at least they’re RP is entertaining. you’re just an angry person with no plot or purpose.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think you should let nana adopt you. Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

I think you should let nana adopt you. Log in to see images!

ROFL! Not a bad idea actually.

Angry Hobo, Nana’s klan TSB is full of VERY nice people who would really treat you like you deserve! You could ask them for an invite.

The invite to TGC is still there though if you want, just delete your klan and I will send it right away.

So adorable.Log in to see images! Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/27/2008 4:17PM

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

nana would not have time for this adorable cutie because she is having incestuous relations with Dr Kraid.

Also you should join Klan enjoy they have enjoy stuff.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

THERE P. COOL BUT NOT ENOUGH POWAR

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The Gentleman’s Club is a pretty cool guy. But some of those agents dig a little too deep. Some of them are investigating where they shouldn’t.

Some of them may be in grave danger.

Orb Posted:

The Gentleman’s Club is a pretty cool guy. But some of those agents dig a little too deep. Some of them are investigating where they shouldn’t.

Some of them may be in grave danger.

Oh? Do tell! Where is it that we should not be investigating Orb?

Actually maybe you should tell me privately, it is not safe here.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

oh god, he’s so cute when he gets angry!

i just wanna hug him!! Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wait till you figure out who they really are.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Chito Posted:

Wait till you figure out who they really are.

NO HES ADORABLE OKAY

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

ITS SEEMS YOU fabulous personS ARE NOT TOO ****Y SO I THINK ILL ****IN’ GIVE YOU A CHANCE! AND AT THAT OTHER RETARD WHO SAID I SHOULD JOIN enjoy, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU SCKUMBAG fine upstanding member of society, DURING MY FIRST DAY HAS A HOMELESS I GOT RAPED WHEN I WAS ****IN’ DRUNK, AND THAT WAS A ****IN’ ****, CAUSE MY bum BLEEDED AND ****, I DIDN’T ****IN LIKED IT, IF I KNEW WHO WAS THE GUY WHO DUG UP MY bum I WOULD REALLY ****IN’ KILL THE fabulous person.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Mr. Hobo, allow me to extend a welcome if you are, in fact, to join our organization.

As I said in another thread, I believe your skills in remaining invisible could be invaluable. I have procured you this for dwelling purposes, and have stocked it with old newspapers and gin.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

OH MY ****ING GOD, THATS THE ****IN BEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR ME! THANK YOU ****, NOW DO YOU WISH TO SPEN THE NIGHT WITH ME?

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Angry hobo Posted:

OH MY ****ING GOD, THATS THE ****IN BEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR ME! THANK YOU ****, NOW DO YOU WISH TO SPEN THE NIGHT WITH ME?

We shall see, Mr. Hobo, we shall see.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

GIVE ME A YES OR A NO ****, AND I WON’T TAKE A NO FOR ANSWER!!!

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

I'll talk with 00M about you.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Angry hobo Posted:

GIVE ME A YES OR A NO ****, AND I WON’T TAKE A NO FOR ANSWER!!!

Sadly, if your offer is one of a sexual nature, I must decline until a later date. However, I would gladly spend hours in your cardboard domicile hearing stories of the railway and playing cards.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

THEN I DON’T ****IN’ NEED YOU ****, THANKS FOR THE ****IN’ HOUSE BUT I REALLY **** YOU, WHO WISHES TO **** WITH ME ON MY NEW CRIB? JUST MAKE SURE TO LEAVE BEFORE I GET UP, CAUSE THE LAST THING I WISH TO ****IN’ SEE IT’S YOU’R UGLY **** FACE IN THE MORNING!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!