Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Gender Thread

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Balloon Posted:

I would like to point out this is not about gender. This is about a person’s sex. Yeah, there is a difference.

and that difference is?

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

AntiRules187 Posted:

and that difference is?

There are many reasons that men can pee standing up, don’t get pregnant, like to repair cars, prefer action movies to romantic comedies, enjoy the comical stylings of the Three Stooges, and put in better overall times on the Eliminator on American Gladiators. Some of those reasons are biological, some are cultural. Those biological aspects that define being “male” are under the heading of “sex”, those cultural aspects that define being “masculine” are under the heading of “gender.”

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 06/13/2009 7:26PM

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

37 Log in to see images!

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

There are many reasons that men can pee standing up, don’t get pregnant, like to repair cars, prefer action movies to romantic comedies, enjoy the comical stylings of the Three Stooges, and put in better overall times on the Eliminator on American Gladiators. Some of those reasons are biological, some are cultural. Those biological aspects that define being “male” are under the heading of “sex”, those cultural aspects that define being “masculine” are under the heading of “gender.”

oooohh, ok. Now I can say I learned something over the summer.

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

If someone could dumb this down, I’d gladly lick your Log in to see images!.

————————

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

baou30 Posted:

If someone could dumb this down, I’d gladly lick your Log in to see images!.

————————

here is the dumbed down version: gender is what you choose to present to the world/claim you feel like you are, whereas sex refers to the body parts and hormones you are born with. That said, please lick my peenvag

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Fortunato Posted:

here is the dumbed down version: gender is what you choose to present to the world/claim you feel like you are, whereas sex refers to the body parts and hormones you are born with. That said, please lick my peenvag

I think my gender is girl then Log in to see images!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Here’s the thing. This conception of gender does not matter as long as you believe people are free to have sex and present themselves however they choose to. The only thing that’s particularly meaningful is your sex as long as you have the right to do whatever you want sexually or in your presentation of yourself.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Psychological construct versus human physiology. In a nutshell.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!