Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: contest: write a story! (10 BP)

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

DON’T EVEN BOTHER TRYING WHEN I HAVE CLEARLY WON

AND IF YOU DO TRY I WILL JUST WRITE YET ANOTHER FANTASTIC STORY

Please, I just took Disney’s cute little Cinderella story and turned her into an incestuous, cannibalistic monster bent on world domination, JUST to use the word BoP in it. Best ****ing Cinderella story ever written.

...you did write homoerotica about Evil Trout and MC Banhammer though…

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/22/2008 2:55AM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I have something good lying around but I would need confirmation that this is legit.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

if you have something lying around on your hard drive that you never showed to anyone before, then i guess its okay, but i still prefer new ones

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

“Good morning to you all,” said the man in the coat and tie. He was intelligent, that man. Very intelligent for his own good. He knows far too much, and must be exterminated.

I have prepared my USMC DMR. I have more than enough bullets to kill everyone in the room. No one can see me from my spot. The door towards the corridor has been jammed by my colleague. There is no escape. Nothing could go wrong now, my dears. You are all going to have a quick and painless death. It is not my favorite kind of death, though, but it is the kind best suited for this kind of mission.

I pull the trigger. A soft bang. Headshot. Down goes the man in the coat and tie. 5 men try to leave, 2 panic, 3 jump out the window. They fall down the tall building. Plummet. They’re dead now. 7 are left. I then remember that they have mouths. I look towards the rooms beside that one. No one there. I’m safe. Another bullet goes through another man. His glbumes fall and crack. His head falls on them. He’s dead. It’s almost too easy.

6 are left. I aim for the head of the panicky one. Boom. Another headshot. He falls to the floor. Dead. At this point all five of them are panicking. This is one of my easiest missions yet. I aim at the head of another fellow. He looks at me. I pull the trigger too soon and miss. His eyes penetrated through me like a sharp knife, as if he has seen me. I quickly reload and OH MY GOD HE HAS A GU—-

I open my eyes. I’m in a dark room. It has some light but it’s still relatively hard to see. It’s a miracle I’m still living. That bullet went through my head. I try to get up. I can’t. It feels like I’m all tied up. Footsteps. I hear them. They slowly get louder. It means they’re coming. Who are they? Why am I here? Why am I still alive?

The door opens. 2… things. I can’t tell. They are wearing trenchcoats and fedoras. I can’t really make it out. They come near me and I still can’t make it out. They raise a finger. They slowly point it towards my bullet wound. Suddenly some sort of mechanism comes out of one’s sleeves. It glows radiantly, almost as if having much power. It’s very OH MY GOD IT HURTS AHH ARRGHH IT HURTS IT HURTS

Oh dear god why. They actually fit in that mechanism through my bullet wound. I realize some things afterwards. Fun facts really. I knew this one. I knew that. God this is OH DEAR GOD WHY AHHH NOOO TOO MUCH THIS IS TOO MUCH AHHHHH

Ahahahahaha. Ey guys? Can you let me out now? Ahahahahaha, I seem to be in the wrong place, I need to be in Jupiter in 10 minutes. I’m gonna be the Prince of Wishful Thinking, you see. I’m gonna revolutionize the universe, eh? Guys? Don’t leave me here, guys, we’ve still got a legacy to consider! WE WILL DESTROY TRAITOR YURI! IS THIS ALL THE GODS COULD THROW AT US!? YOU FOOLS!

I suddenly remember this man. I think he was the one who is stupid. Bushy, that guy. He wanted me to kill some guy with the magic bullet found in the Grbum Knoll, you see. He hired me from the depths of hell to exterminate some guys. He said I can have fun with them. Are you the people I killed? Tell me. I am getting bored by these colors of awe and wonder. I wonder if I’m gonna die in 5 minutes. I wonder if there’s a conspiracy going on and this thing is actually for me to go insane, haha. Tell me, little dearies, have I lost it? Is it too much to ask of my status? Hey dearies, Are you still there?

Hehehhehehehehhe… Hoooo, this getting tied up till rotting is becoming very boring. Do you have the time and date, pillow? Oh look, a man in all black lookin’ all spy like. Hello there! What’s your name? Shh? I don’t think that’s a proper name for ya, ya hear me here!? I dub you Chair, after my friend here! Don’t you think he’s a very nice guy? Hey, where are you going!? I want to tell you some stuff! I know where to take the right turn to Albaqurque! God dammit. It’s getting lonely in here.

Wait, didn’t that guy I tried to kill last had the same mechanism as I had now? Hehehe… I couldn’t remember actually. How about you, Pillow? Do you remember? How about you, Chair? Do you remember? Sigh, I wish I had someone to talk to, actually. I also yearn for the day I finally eat. Speaking of which, I’m really, really, really hungry. Do you still have the time, Chair? How about you, right-face wall? Mmhmm… You do say? Well I must be sleeping now, I see. I shall commence my daily activities again tomorrow, my friends. Till we meet again…

...sigh.

EDITED 3 TIMES.

-rocky-sadly- edited this message on 06/21/2008 7:18AM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Could I post something that I wrote a while ago but is still original stuff written by me? Log in to see images!

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

as i said, if you’ve posted it somewhere else it is not eligible for this contest

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Once upon a time, there was a guy that took the internet way to serious.

THE END

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

internets are srious buisness

more stories! i wanna see some competition!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

In the beginning, there was the earth, and the sky.

From the eternal void, came the three headed God.

One head was Wise, and created the water and the clouds.

One head was Compbumionate and created the animals and the plants.

But one head was full of Hate and Malice, and created fire and death.

As they walked across the land, their mighty footsteps shook the ground, creating dips and rises across the earth.

Then the three created the Guardian, and they said to him:

“You are the Guardian of the land. You shall tend the plants and feed the animals, and keep the earth from slipping into disrepair”

Wisdom said: “I give you the gift of Knowledge. You shall know what has to be done, and you shall find the best way to accomplish it.”

Compbumion said: “I give you the gift of Love. You shall love every creature as your own, and you shall do everything in your power to care for them.

Malice said: “I give you the gift of Hate. You shall have the power to strike down those who anger you, and your rage will be the deliverer of the end.”

And Wisdom and Compbumion were rightly grieved, for Malice had ruined their creation, and sowed the seeds of corruption in the land.

They said to Malice: “Although we love you, as you are one of our own, you have tainted our Guardian, and put into action events that cannot be reversed.”

“We hereby banish you to forever wander this land, as neither God nor Beast.”

And Malice became the first Man.

Malice filled up with his anger, and tore up the plants, and killed the animals.

Wisdom and Compbumion consulted with each other, and decided to give up their Godliness to calm Malice.

And so Wisdom became the second man, and Compbumion the first Woman.

But when the pair descended to the Earth, Malice was warped and twisted, and unable to forgive Compbumion or Wisdom.

Malice spoke: “I shall never forgive you, and I shall seek to subvert your work wherever I go.”

So Malice left Wisdom and Compbumion, and the World was complete.

—-

Copyright King Krimson, and all that.

More coming up, I think. How about a depressing human/robot love story? Time for that English GCSE to prove it’s worth.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I like these stories. It will be interesting to see the final results.

Nillo edited this message on 06/21/2008 7:26AM

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

you are all excelent writers

i maybe will add more prizes if more ppl join in

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I’ve never been good with other people. That’s all there is to it, really. They’re all the same. They laugh, and joke, and smile, but when I try to join in, try to be wanted and loved by other humans, they just stop. They all hate me. Not her, though. She was different. But then, I suppose she was never really human. She looked human of course; a trick by the designers to get us to open up to her, to care for her. And it worked. “Hello, Mr. White. How are you today?” She said, a smile ever present on her face.

We would talk, and she wouldn’t push me away. She would laugh at my jokes. She would compliment me. I loved her. She was the only thing I had in my life worth a damn. Then it all changed.

I went into work one morning, the thought of seeing her friendly face making my life seem meaningful again. But when I walked through those doors, she wasn’t there. In her place was something 10 times more efficient, or so they say, but also 10 times colder. “Mr. White. Here are your bumignments for the day. Please try to finish them in the optimum amount of time suggested by each individual case. Have a nice day.”

“Where’s the person who used to sit here? Where’s Rose?”

“I am not programmed to hold conversations. Have a nice day.”

A mix of feelings rose in me that moment. Sorrow. Anger. Loss. Rage. “Answer my question, Goddamn it!”

“I am not programmed to hold conversations. Have a nic-”

It stopped there because I had punched it with all my might and crushed its fragile skull. Office robots are not built for durability. I ran out of the building, trying to conceal my tears. But still, I know all of the people were watching. Judging me. “Freak.” I heard one mutter.

That’s all I am to him. Some freak on the sideline. A source of ridicule.

But I don’t care what he thinks. All I cared about was finding Rose. I know it’s an acronym. Robotic Operating System. But why do they give them names and form if they’re just going to throw them out like yesterdays garbage? Regardless, I had an inkling of an idea where to find her. When a robot is deemed to be obsolete, they are replaced with a new model and sent to the robot junk yard outside of town. I remember when I was younger I would journey there, and talk to the more lucid ones. It was always the same story. They were all too human. People were frightened and disturbed by how similar the robots were to humans, so they replaced them with machines that did the job and did not stir emotion. They bared no malice though. They didn’t understand as I did. They didn’t require appreciation and had no feelings to speak of. I appreciated them though, and I sometimes I fancy that they thought of me as a friend, and that my relationship with them was more than one-sided. I know better now, but that doesn’t stop me needing them. Needing Rose.

When I reached the junk yard it was sometime around noon. After exploring for a while, I began to give up hope. Rose, my Rose was but one of the many Robotic operating systems produced. I would see her, plain in front of me, and rush to meet her. But then she shows no recognition of me, and I realize that it’s just the same model as her. Not my Rose. Not my love. I was about to give up, and resign to my loneliness when I heard her voice. “Mr. White?”

I turned to look at where I had heard her calling me. “Rose? Yes. Yes, it’s me. I’m here. I’ve come to rescue you. Hang on. Please, stay with me.”

She was in pretty bad shape. The people who collected her didn’t know her like I did, and took no care in transporting her. What did it matter if her arm fell off, or her head cracked? To them, she was just an obsolete tool. To me, she was everything.

I could see that she didn’t have long left. The least I could do was stay here for her, to comfort her just as she comforted me. “Mr. White?”

“Yes?”

She paused for a moment, and then said something that I will remember for the rest of my life: “Thank you.”

And then, she switched off. She died.

I cried that day. I cried until I had no tears left. I know she was just programmed to say those words when anybody offered her bumistance, but they touched me deeper than anything else before. And still I wonder, just before she faded, did I see something in her eye? Emotion? Love? No. Impossible. She was just a machine.

—-

Copyright King Krimson 2008.

Edited once, to fix some minor spelling mistakes.

King Krimson edited this message on 06/21/2008 8:50AM

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

I shared with you about my enjoy at age 20, and since everybody was so supportive last time, I feel it is necessary for me to tell you about the time I was molested when I was 5 years old.

It was the summer of 1988, and I had just turned 5. I still had wilted balloons from my party in my bedroom, littering the floor. My Dad was working, and my Mom had a pottery clbum, so my parents hired a babysitter for the evening.

Our usual sitter was sick, so my Uncle Gary was over for the evening. He had filled in a few times before, and I liked him because he would play girly games with me (tea parties, My Little Pony, etc) and even made me a princess crown.

My brother was playing Nintendo in the living room. We were playing a princess pretend game, and he was my prince. For some reason, we went into my room to go get a toy or something.

He closed the door softly behind him. He said that he had a fun game he wanted to play with his little princess. He took off all of my clothes except my pink panties. I didn’t want him to see me, so I laid down on my stomach, and I started to flip through a book, looking at the pictures and chattering away, trying to steer his focus to perhaps the cute little kitten pictured on the cover.

He took out his male reproductive organ and started to rub it on me, through my panties. I pretended that it tickled, hoping he would stop (he knew I hated to be tickled).

He asked me if it tickled in a good way, and I said no. I got up and took off my panties, feeling that they were dirty because he touched them with his “thing”. I threw the tainted underwear under the bed, and took a few balloons and shoved them under the bed so nobody could see the object of my shame.

This was a mistake. I tried to go put new clothes on, but he wouldn’t let me. He made me… touch him… and gratify him with my tiny little hands. I told him that I didn’t like it, and that his “thingy” was weird looking and it made me want to laugh. He said it was good to laugh sometimes. And then he came, all over me.

He zipped his pants up and left the room. I could hear him start a bath. He took me to the bathroom and gave me a gentle bath. I was silent the whole time. He put me to bed, and told me that what happened was our special secret, and not to tell anybody.

I tried to hold it all in, scared my parents would reject me as damaged goods if I told them. I held it in for what felt like forever, but eventually it was too much for my little soul to bear and I told my mother. I never saw Uncle Gary again, and our family never discussed what happened that night again.

mary misanthrope edited this message on 06/21/2008 4:37PM

Voodoo People

Avatar: 45039 2009-09-18 19:01:20 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Meerh Hrn Hmp Hmm, hmp der hernaher. Merner hm derder hmd, hernaherna mer hmm hmp merh hmp. Hmp der hm hernaherna mer hmm derder. HRRHRRHRR!

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

huge sucess

still alot of time for more ppl to write something Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

lol at effort being put into a fake contest.

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

is not fake Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

zigzagoon Posted:

is not fake Log in to see images!

Proof?

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

how do u want me to proof it

i take sreenshot of my brownies?

watevr, if yu dont trust me dont entr the contest

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Sharif shifted his weight to his right leg on top of the church steeple. He felt the cold steel of his blade pressing against his white robes. All around him was complete tranquility; the breeze was as much a part of him as his killing hand. The ring finger on his left hand had been removed as part of a Hashbumin initiation during the middle ages, and his ritualistic dagger was still attached to his left arm, ready to burst out of the hole left from his ring finger with only the slightest twitch. However, what had once been a weapon to deliver its’ victims to the hands of god was now used to protect those very victims from the dark lord himself.

He felt a disturbance in the trees and knew something had gone askew. Out of his periphiral vision he could see what he had feared would be there; a shamanistic imp. These agents of satan were of the lowest caste; only used in missions where there was a low threshold for error and mishap. He knew that the target he had been sent to protect was the same that this lowly demon had been sent to posess.

The one he had been sent to protect was not a very high level persona, but rather a small infant. This infant had come down with a sickness, and made an easy target for demonic possesion. He had seen the child before, but only while he had been sent to protect another person in this small village from demonic possesion. The satanic influence over this village had been growing exponentially in the past century; the old town crier had even resorted to animalistic sacrifice of multiple residents of the village. That incident had become somewhat of a legend inside the town, and was the reason why a death angel such as Sharif was bumigned to this town.

Sharif sighed at the sad attempt by the dark lord to wreak havoc to this village. The last few weeks had been littered with attacks like this one, and all had failed miserably. He expected that the dark lord would attempt a more daring attack if he was willing to expose himself at all. Sharif flicked his wrist, and his blade extended from inside of his cloak. The imp began his descent from the trees, creating only a whisper worth of noise. The reason imps would be used was for stealth. Sadly for this imp, Sharif was the most skilled Death Angel that He had in his kingdom. Sharif extended his wings and dove towards the imp. His left hand sprung forward like the tail of a scorpion, and made contact with bile flesh. The imp let out a cry of terror, and stumbled a few steps before falling to its final resting place, only a few feet from the tree it had started in. Sharif’s hidden blade retracted back into his cloak, cleansing itself of the demon’s blood in the process.

“Lok Tar!” Shouted a voice from behind Sharif. For the last century, a behemoth of a trap had been set in motion. He had been the target all along.

A tyrant of a demon was towering over him. If the villagers had the ability to see this demon or any of the others surrounding him, they would have died on sight. Humans were oblivious to the etheral world around them; they could only see the first three dimensions. All spiritual activity existed on a higher plane.

“You die now!” The tall demon shouted at him. The spit that flew out of the demon’s mouth when he spoke burned Sharif’s leathery skin. Although he had angelic white color to him, Sharif had skin comparible to kevlar. The only thing that could do real damage to him was demonic entities. Apparently, spit from a demon qualified in this area. Sharif leapt back as a demon smashed a club into the spot he was standing only moments ago. After a quick once-over of the area, Sharif counted around twenty demons in all. The odds were against him. He smiled to himself, realizing this was the first time in hundreds of years that he has had the pleasure of being challenged.

Sharif leapt into the air and pulled his bow from his back. As he hovered in the air with help from his wings, he pulled the string of his bow back. An arrow of magnificient light bloomed into existence between his fingers, ready to be fired at the closest attacker. The demons responded to this light by squinting and snarling at him, angry that something so beautiful was allowed to be alive. Sharif felt his muscles tense as he prepared for battle. He let loose the first arrow, and it found its target square in the eyes of the tall demon that had so eagerly fortold his death only moments ago. A heavy thud accompanied by the screams of the demons trapped under the hefty giant’s corpse resonated through the village, and the remaining demons readied themselves for battle, no doubt afraid for their lives.

Sharif allowed himself to fall to the ground softly as he drew his sword from its sheath. The sword resonated a cherubic tone as it glided through its protective casing. A stout imp ran towards Sharif and raised his clawed hands, reaveling a poison tipped blade in each. Another demon leapt onto his back and held Sharif’s neck. Two identical looking imps jumped at him and grabbed his arms and legs. The tips of the poisoned blades barely scratched his skin before he broke loose from his captors and pulled his sword out of its sheath.

A shiver went down his spine and Sharif felt his right arm go numb. His sword clattered to the ground, ripping apart the small layer of leaves that had fallen into the church’s courtyard. He had only a small amount of time before the rest of his body went numb. If he was to get himself to safety where he could cleanse his wounds, Sharif had to finish the battle quickly.

A scream of terror was emitted from the imp directly in front of him as an arrow punctured its head. The imp crumpled to the ground in a lifeless heap. The remaining four imps looked around, trying to spot the source of the attack. Sharif looked up and saw a shrouded figure behind the church bell for a moment as it turned around and vanished. Four more arrows came from different areas and silenced the last imps. The hooded figures came down and circled Sharif. He could tell from their robes that they were also angels of some sort. However, they did not seem to have the standard issue wings given to death angels. Their wings were buzzard like; these Death Angels were of the highest order, sent only when the Dark Lord himself was about to make an appearance.

And appear he did. A three headed dog appeared and snarled at the Death Angels. This very dog was the reason the Cerberus myth had been created. The villagers in the area screamed and ran. This beast was able to be seen by humans. The dog stood at over twenty feet tall, and each head was accompanied by horns and red demonic eyes. The problem was not the dog, however, but the figure standing on top of it. On the middle head, a black robed figure with a crown of fire on his head was standing, hands in prayer position. A deep, resonating laugh filled the village. The laugh of the devil.

“Hello, my fellow Death dealers! I am glad I have such a happy welcoming commitee!” spoke Satan. He lifted his hands, producing fire in each of them. As he rose his head and tore off the hood, the head of a young man was what stared at them with malice. They were staring at death.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!