Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: contest: write a story! (10 BP)

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i wanna have some fun! Log in to see images! and i have many brownies! so i will be hosting a contest

write a short story about something, make it fun to read, if i think its the best story you get 10 brownies

copypasta not allowed

contest lasts for three days, starting now

go!

edit: contest is finished! you can see the results on page 5!

zigzagoon edited this message on 06/24/2008 10:05AM

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Neat. This will be entertaining.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

I WILL WRITE ASTORY

If I can get confirmation that this contest is official (it is in general roleplaying after all) I will will those BP’s.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

If I can get confirmation that this contest is official (it is in general roleplaying after all) I will will those BP’s.

HAHA! YOU WILL WILL THOSE BPS’S? MAYBE YOU SHOULD BRUSH UP ON YOUR WRITING SKILLS FIRST THERE, CHUM. STAY OUT OF MY ****ING WAY! I’M A STORY-WRITING TANK!

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

it is for real, srsly

good luck evryone!

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

my short story.

*ahem*

One fine night when the moon was green,

Round the corner came the **** machine

Shot was fired, scream was heard

Jimmy got hit by a flying turd

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

It can just be about anything?

Can it be homoerotica?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT I’M WRITING ABOUT.

Evil Trout and Mc Banhammer sat nervously together on the soft, inviting couch beneath them. Something was a bit off tonight and they could both sense it. Longtime friends they were no strangers to sleepovers; Merrily rolling on the ground together, their loins innocently pressed into one another.

But Evil Trout knew tonight would be different. Ever since he began to walk that dark path through horrible, homoerotic forest of puberty he had begun to think of his friend in a different light.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Evil Trout and Mc Banhammer sat nervously together on the soft, inviting couch beneath them. Something was a bit off tonight and they could both sense it. Longtime friends they were no strangers to sleepovers; Merrily rolling on the ground together, their loins innocently pressed into one another.

But Evil Trout knew tonight would be different. Ever since he began to walk that dark path through horrible, homoerotic forest of puberty he had begun to think of his friend in a different light.

more to come.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

His eyes would pbum over Banhammer’s frail, almost girl like body and he’d feel something strange happen in his pants. His miniscule male reproductive organ would begin to rise and stiffen much like a male reproductive organ normally would do in such a situation. His breathing would become heavy and he would have to excuse himself to the bathroom to frantically stroke the embarrbuming string of man love out of him. As time pbumed he began to become more creative with his forays into masturbation. It first started off with thoughts, then pictures and it finally came to the point where he’d crudely sewn a picture of Banhammer’s face onto to the case of his most beloved pillow. At night he’d press it into his groin and and quickly pull down his underwear when he on the verge of bursting. He’d press his tiny, tiny rod of man meat into the pillow and then cry out in pleasure as the pillow’s face was caked in the millions of children Trout would never have.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Is there a limit of length?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Orb Posted:

Is there a limit of length?

For you? 70 characters.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Brett trembled. It was so wrong, but felt so right. The alien cooed.

My submission titled Bip Bop

It is said that history is written by the victors.

I believe that is true.

Everyone has heard the story of…well I dare not say her name aloud for she has spies everywhere, the birds and the mice, they work for her… I will just call her Ella.

The story told now, is the one she wants you to know, the one she has allowed us to tell, though there are some half truths in it.

I should know, I was involved from the start. In fact, to my everlasting shame, I must admit, it may have been my fault.

I am a prisoner now, and I believe that soon she will have no more use for me, and end my life. Truth be told, I am hoping she does, perhaps my shame will die with me.

I remember well the day she was born, how saddened by her mothers pbuming we all were.

I see now that, her mothers death during childbirth should have been our first hint, as to the hideous evil that came forth from her womb.

Still, though we all felt the grief, our hearts were filled with the joy of her birth, the most beautiful child, a perfect child.

Even on the day of her birth, Ella had nearly a full head of that beautiful, golden hair she is now infamous for.

Those golden locks, which can hypnotise and beguile any man.

And that golden voice, that beautiful, awful, golden voice, which made even her cries of hunger, sound like glorious laughter.

I knew her father well, an honest and decent man, who became my closest friend.

I trusted him with my most precious possession, my true name.

I even agreed to become the Godmother of little Ella, and at the time was overjoyed to do so.

I swore to her father that I would always look after, and use my abilities to aid her, a vow I cannot break.

She allows me to remember now, (and torments me with it) how at the age of three, I witnessed her evil for the first time.

In her playing, she flushed a little mouse out from hiding, and with preternatural speed chased the mouse down and caught it up into her perfect, little hands.

Then she whispered to it, and set the mouse down. The mouse did not run, but rather, climbed her blouse, ran along the length of her arm, and placed itself once again, within her hand.

Then, as though it were willingly giving it’s life, lifted its head high. Ella brought the mouse to her mouth, and bit off it’s head….I shall always remember the nasty, furtive sounds, as she sucked out the mouse’s insides, and consumed them.

I was frozen in horror at what I had seen, but she looked at me, shook those beautiful tresses, and laughed her perfect laugh, and my memory of that day was wiped from my mind. At least until she gave it back to me, to torment me with.

Doubtless, there were other clues, but we were all too swept up in her charm and her beauty, her godlike perfection, to see.

Her father, for his part, remarried after a proper grieving period. He married a kind hearted widow, with two lovely daughters, and all who knew her family, said that it was divine justice which brought together such a perfect family.

It wasn’t until the day of her first cycle, her first blood, that Ella finally came into full power, and revealed her true hideous nature.

She tells me sometimes, to humiliate and torture me, of how it came to be.

On that day of her womanhood, she came to her father, and using all her feminine whiles, she seduced him.

Yes, that good man, that honest decent man, fell prey to her seduction, and with his seed in her, she killed and devoured him.

She tells me sometimes, of how his flesh tasted to her. Tells me the grisly details and of the parts of his body which she particularily relished devouring.

But before she killed him, and in the throws of pbumion, she forced from her father the one secret, the one thing which she lacked, to dominate all of this Kingdom.

My true name.

You see, I am bound by magic, to serve whoever speaks my true name. And as her Godmother, and as one who had sworn to always look after her, she now had control of me, and my own considerable power.

As for her Step Mother and Step Sisters, whom she loathed, they too are now prisoners, and are forced to serve her in any way she desires. “Clean this clean that, ugly step mother.” “Bring me this bring me that, ugly step sisters.”

She is married now of course, to the most powerful man in the Kingdom. Twas my own spells which aided her in entrapping the Prince. A prince, who will soon become King, and all hope will be forever lost for this Kingdom.

And so I and her Step mother and step sisters, remain her prisoner, working out our remaining days, I using my magic to increase her charm and influence.

So with a Bip here, I create for her a carriage made from a pumpkin.

And with a Bop there, I create a team of horses from Mice.

And with a Boop, I make for her, a most splendid dress, for her to wear upon the day of her husbands coronation.

Bippity Boppity Boop.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/21/2008 4:24AM

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

is that story about me? i didn’t read it i just see ‘bop’ everywhere

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Nana, thanks for the boner

Monkey suit, tldr

BirdofPrey Posted:

is that story about me? i didn’t read it i just see ‘bop’ everywhere

No, but your challenge did inspire me, to use your name for the theme of the story. I figured a little play on the BOP in bippity boppity boop would be an amusing way to win the three BP’s.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You know, its amazing how fast people whip these long ones together..i wonder how rampant plagiarism is heh

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!