Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Drugs Apology to the Community In General

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I EAT fine upstanding member of societyS FOR BREAKFAST.Log in to see images!

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

InaneAnomaly Posted:

I EAT fine upstanding member of societyS FOR BREAKFAST.Log in to see images!

do they taste like chicken like babys do?

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

It depends on the quality of the fine upstanding member of society in question. Some of the better ones taste a lot like chicken, but I think the amount of chicken they consume within their lifetime has an effect upon the flavour, so I’m unsure of what they may taste like if they didn’t eat it so often. Most have an aftertaste of watermelon and/or koolaid about them, too.

If the quality is poor however, they usually taste more like ****. I know my fine upstanding member of societys though, so I’m pretty good at getting a decent one.

You also need to be careful when it comes to the reproductive organs, as they’re most often infested with STDs. The best chance you have of eating a fine upstanding member of society’s male reproductive organ is if you slaughter a child. I find that the best age is around 5-6, because they’re just about a year or so away from any really strenuous sexual activity, so STD levels are low.

Of course, it’s still down to chance really; most fine upstanding member of societys are sexually active from the moment they’re born, so fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ is a rare delicacy.

If you want any more info, feel free to send me a tubmail anytime.

InaneAnomaly edited this message on 06/19/2008 3:48PM

Fur fabulous person

Avatar: 47997 Thu Nov 06 13:27:53 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 58 Permanoob

HEY GUYS I MASK MY UNSECURE FAT PIMPLY BODY BEHIND FURSUITS WHILE I HAVE GAY SEX

Janie, aree u a joung cAt????///

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Hey, man.

Janie, you can’t be taking the medications the MAN gives you, man, those are like

those are bad mojo, man

I’m gonna tubmail you the address to where you can get the really good **** that’ll calm you down good, man.

but I wouldn’t trust any of that **** otherwise, man, that’s just how they GET you, man.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Some of the better ones taste a lot like chicken,

Your taste is so **** you could have been in 2 girls 1 cup.

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

InaneAnomaly Posted:

It depends on the quality of the fine upstanding member of society in question. Some of the better ones taste a lot like chicken, but I think the amount of chicken they consume within their lifetime has an effect upon the flavour, so I’m unsure of what they may taste like if they didn’t eat it so often. Most have an aftertaste of watermelon and/or koolaid about them, too.

If the quality is poor however, they usually taste more like ****. I know my fine upstanding member of societys though, so I’m pretty good at getting a decent one.

You also need to be careful when it comes to the reproductive organs, as they’re most often infested with STDs. The best chance you have of eating a fine upstanding member of society’s male reproductive organ is if you slaughter a child. I find that the best age is around 5-6, because they’re just about a year or so away from any really strenuous sexual activity, so STD levels are low.

Of course, it’s still down to chance really; most fine upstanding member of societys are sexually active from the moment they’re born, so fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ is a rare delicacy.

If you want any more info, feel free to send me a tubmail anytime.

Well this is a pleasant surprise.

It is rare that I meet another who has delved into the mysteries of the fine upstanding member of society.

Indeed, on another forum in which I posted (Before the admin turned out to be a giant fabulous person and ba&z0rd me for something that COMPLETELY WASN’T MY FAULT) I had a tag labelled “Residential fine upstanding member of society Expert”.

In short, please remove your clothing, as I intend to make love to you repeatedly. Weather you like it or not.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

In the past, I might have considered that, just for the attention. But now, I know that it will only bring fleeting reward. Instead, I offer you

Is it just me or is the bunny glowing and radioactive?

Yeah, toxic easter, take that. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Scargrrrl Posted:

Is it just me or is the bunny glowing and radioactive?

Yeah, toxic easter, take that. Log in to see images!

I thought he was glowing with love or some ****, but you may b e right. Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

http://www.illwillpress.com/medz.html

“The babeeeeez are heeeeeeeeeeere!”Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!