Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 36 forums and all I got was this lousy pistachio

Genesis

[Brainfreeze]

Level 10 Camwhore

please dominate me <3 <3 <3

Awesome!! thank you for the pistachios and e-peen Evil_Trout~ It’s kind of neat I’m first for the 36 e-peen Log in to see images!

Faux News wasn’t TOO bad, I mean it’s just like China.. except everything’s blank. I did my homework though before attempting it and waited for a 9 thread forum. From the Faux News thread in the Forumbuildr forum, I learned about the View, Page Style, No Style hint for Firefox and also brought with me 400 SmileXRs.

At first I battled Faux News with No Style, but that quickly got annoying as I had to constantly scroll up and down to check the thread’s health and what skills were available to me on my action bar. So I turned Page Style back on, went back to completely blank but at least I could see my action bar. Opened up calculator and just added up every hit I made because I knew each thread had 2008 health.

I used 267 SmileXRs and 14 L’ORLYs for a 9 thread battle.

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Just had something slightly odd happen. By my count, I’ve pwned 35 unique forums, starting with Praypal. I just beat Praypal again (without failing or quitting anything) and it gave me a “you pwned 4 unique forums” message.

It’s quite possible I’m being stupid and this is fine, but as far as I recall I shouldn’t’ve gotten that that single pistachio + message at all. I’ve not got the flezz to beat the firewall today to see if I get the 36 forums e-peen as normal, so I thought I’d check here before I abandon the ol’ computer for a few days.

Pics: 1, 2.

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

btw, whats the link to visit history?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

You had a string of 35 and in stead of pwning a forum that wasn’t part of that string, you pwned PrayPal again. At that point you had a new string of 4 consecutive forums that was unrewarded, which got you one lousy pistachio. Unless I’m missing something, you messed up.

Adeptus

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Curses! I thought that might have been the case, although I kinda hoped you could basically pwn any forum you liked and it only counted the unique ones. Nevermind, the e-peen will have to wait another week or two.

Adeptus

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Tangolho Posted:

btw, whats the link to visit history?

Bookmarks -> Forums -> Visit history

It’s a little tab under the blue ones on the bookmarks page

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!