Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Genesis

[Brainfreeze]

Level 10 Camwhore

please dominate me <3 <3 <3

Awesome!! thank you for the pistachios and e-peen Evil_Trout~ It’s kind of neat I’m first for the 36 e-peen Log in to see images!

Faux News wasn’t TOO bad, I mean it’s just like China.. except everything’s blank. I did my homework though before attempting it and waited for a 9 thread forum. From the Faux News thread in the Forumbuildr forum, I learned about the View, Page Style, No Style hint for Firefox and also brought with me 400 SmileXRs.

At first I battled Faux News with No Style, but that quickly got annoying as I had to constantly scroll up and down to check the thread’s health and what skills were available to me on my action bar. So I turned Page Style back on, went back to completely blank but at least I could see my action bar. Opened up calculator and just added up every hit I made because I knew each thread had 2008 health.

I used 267 SmileXRs and 14 L’ORLYs for a 9 thread battle.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!