Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics Some klan related suggestions

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Yiff Tannen Posted:

Oh and ban any script usage plzkthx.

trolling

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Zzyw Posted:

Good job, tsb. Yet another fine example how you derail a thread about an honest suggestion with your pathetic bandwagoning. Do you guys never get tired of yourselves? Could you please go ruin another community for ****’s sake?

every post we made in the beginning of the thread was an honest post about the topic of your thread. you were the one who ****ted it up by whining about perceived trolling.

i know it was just a matter of time until non-rp posters would start bawling TROLL! for a single “your mom” placed in a constructive post. get the **** over yourself

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Different levels of officer along with a klan log would also be very much appreciated.

Also, we don’t use a script either. I want something to count the damn forums, hate counting. Can I haz script?

scully edited this message on 06/13/2008 7:28PM

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BirdofPrey Posted:

i know it was just a matter of time until non-rp posters would start bawling TROLL! for a single “your mom” placed in a constructive post. get the **** over yourself

You could try to like not insult my mother when I post in game discussion.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Not trolling. Scripts just open the door for the script kiddies BAN THEM FROM THE START!

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Yiff Tannen Posted:

Not trolling. Scripts just open the door for the script kiddies BAN THEM FROM THE START!

The script I mentioned is the script BrainFreeze uses also. It doesn’t do anything malicious.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Zzyw Posted:

You could try to like not insult my mother when I post in game discussion.

please tell me you’re not serious.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I don’t think scripting should be a bannable offense, or that it should be disabled. I just think it’s gay.

But you should be able to do whatever you want if they are simple scripts like that.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

ur momma = srz biznezz

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BirdofPrey Posted:

please tell me you’re not serious.

If I wanted tsb’s input on this I would have put this in Whiny ****es. I thought you guys gave up trolling GD a long time ago?

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

some of us play the game too. why is our input suddenly worthless

p.s. a klan is composed of individuals

i’m pretty sure you’re just trolling us anyway, but whatever.

BirdofPrey edited this message on 06/13/2008 8:03PM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Zzyw Posted:

If I wanted tsb’s input on this I would have put this in Whiny ****es. I thought you guys gave up trolling GD a long time ago?

stop trolling TSB

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BirdofPrey Posted:

some of us play the game too. why is our input suddenly worthless

p.s. a klan is composed of individuals

i’m pretty sure you’re just trolling us anyway, but whatever.

Because anything that ends in a bolded “yo momma” is tl;dr to me. It shouldn’t be too hard for you guys to weigh in on this without insulting anyone. In fact, you agree with most of my suggestions. I don’t see what this argument’s about at this point really.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Zzyw Posted:

Because anything that ends in a bolded “yo momma” is tl;dr to me. It shouldn’t be too hard for you guys to weigh in on this without insulting anyone. In fact, you agree with most of my suggestions. I don’t see what this argument’s about at this point really.

i’ll ask you again, are you seriously taking ‘yo momma’ as a serious insult? are you very special?

me and veer combined have made 4 times the number of on-topic posts in this thread as you. interesting

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Zzxy5y is clearly ignoring the ontopic discussion in favor of the offtopic part. By continuing to get up in arms about it he’s furthering the derailment of his own thread. This and his complete disregard for the serious feedback seem more trollish than any other actions in this thread.

That aside, I’m going to address your list.

Klan chat: No, and for the same reasons everyone else stated. It’s unnecessary.

That thing about counting: You already have a script. If you already have a means to fix something then it’s ridiculous to waste Crotch Zombie’s time trying to implement it.

Transfer leadership: Minor thing, I could live without it.

Moderation in klan forums: Definitely.

And I second skully on the klan log thing. Currently in the tsb forums I’ve created a KLAN LOG thread where officers post the changes they’ve made.

Edit: And I would just like to mention that as bop said earlier, a klan is composed of individuals. The actions of one individual do not reflect the actions of the whole. Just because you believe Veer was trolling does not mean all of TSB is as well.

Furthermore, this is jut how veer posts. Your responses to him only exacerbated the problem.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 06/13/2008 8:31PM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

scullyangel Posted:

Different levels of officer along with a klan log would also be very much appreciated.

Also, we don’t use a script either. I want something to count the damn forums, hate counting. Can I haz script?

I guess it’s ! PØP SEKRET !

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

1&2 are pretty dumb ideas for all the above elucidated reasons, and 3 is pretty common sense. 4 is pretty crucial because while klans should be selective about what pricks they invite, sometimes some pretty epic ideas need stickied, or sometimes some pretty epic posters just get bored and spam some stupid crap that you don’t really need around. For issue 3.5, the log, yeah, it’d be handy. For things like when Pants goes on his bi-weekly kick-all-of-tsb runs, etc.

Re: trolling of non-RP threads by TSB –

1) Hypocrisy rocks

2) Sometimes some minor abrasiveness helps draw out jackbumes and ****posters that we all want to see banned anyhow. Sometimes some minor abrasiveness is just how people are. I ****ing hate everyone unless they are my friend. Oops. Sorry if that makes it impossible for you to read anything else that I’ve written just because you saw ‘****’ and some mention of it being targeted at you.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

1&2 are pretty dumb ideas for all the above elucidated reasons, and 3 is pretty common sense. 4 is pretty crucial because while klans should be selective about what pricks they invite, sometimes some pretty epic ideas need stickied, or sometimes some pretty epic posters just get bored and spam some stupid crap that you don’t really need around. For issue 3.5, the log, yeah, it’d be handy. For things like when Pants goes on his bi-weekly kick-all-of-tsb runs, etc.

Re: trolling of non-RP threads by TSB –

1) Hypocrisy rocks

2) Sometimes some minor abrasiveness helps draw out jackbumes and ****posters that we all want to see banned anyhow. Sometimes some minor abrasiveness is just how people are. I ****ing hate everyone unless they are my friend. Oops. Sorry if that makes it impossible for you to read anything else that I’ve written just because you saw ‘****’ and some mention of it being targeted at you.

We demoted pants. Log in to see images!

Were you kicked by him? I was wondering why you suddenly weren’t around anymore. :<

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

We demoted pants. Log in to see images!

Were you kicked by him? I was wondering why you suddenly weren’t around anymore. :<

Panties said I was an insufferable terrible poster or something, as evidenced by my non-RP too srsly persona.

Whatevs, short bus fo’ life, even after it runs you over.

Back on topic, thanks to the derailment even:

suggestion 5) Add notification to your character page when you get kicked from a klan. I usually know it has happened to me when I click on one of my subscriptions to a klan thread, and get the error message.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

suggestion 5) Add notification to your character page when you get kicked from a klan. I usually know it has happened to me when I click on one of my subscriptions to a klan thread, and get the error message.

Second. Having to go onto Flamebate and see the super secret forum mysteriously vanish is somewhat confusing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!