Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Allow Me to Introduce Myself

WinfieldScott

[Calvacade of Fun]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

My name is Winfield Scott [no relation to the whig]. I am what you may politely term a “survivalist.” I plan ahead for when America is nuked and I need to be ready for whatever hellish fate awaits me. Just because the Reds are gone doesn’t mean we’re out of the frying pan.

Also, I’m a famous author. I have written several works on preparing yourself for Nuclear Winter. While not reaching the breadth of readership as, say, Ragnar Redbeard [my hero], I have reached a significant audience.

Here’s a fact I’ll tell you for free- it sure as hell won’t be pretty. Most idiots think they can sit in their bomb shelters with their canned foods. You can’t. You have to be strong, vicious, and ready to kill others over resources. You need to have AT LEAST 3 guns. I’d advise you to get some free pamphlets from the CIA circa 1977. What they lack in up-to-dateness they make up for in the lack of spineless talk our current government uses. Everything has been ruined by Bureaucracy. But I digress.

Feel free to ask me some questions. Your life could depend on it.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Well met.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

WinfieldScott Posted:

My name is Winfield Scott [no relation to the whig]. I am what you may politely term a “survivalist.” I plan ahead for when America is nuked and I need to be ready for whatever hellish fate awaits me. Just because the Reds are gone doesn’t mean we’re out of the frying pan.

Also, I’m a famous author. I have written several works on preparing yourself for Nuclear Winter. While not reaching the breadth of readership as, say, Ragnar Redbeard [my hero], I have reached a significant audience.

Here’s a fact I’ll tell you for free- it sure as hell won’t be pretty. Most idiots think they can sit in their bomb shelters with their canned foods. You can’t. You have to be strong, vicious, and ready to kill others over resources. You need to have AT LEAST 3 guns. I’d advise you to get some free pamphlets from the CIA circa 1977. What they lack in up-to-dateness they make up for in the lack of spineless talk our current government uses. Everything has been ruined by Bureaucracy. But I digress.

Feel free to ask me some questions. Your life could depend on it.

Clearly you get it. Survival of the fittest.

Adolf Hilton

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I can’t stand people like you, Winfield. It ain’t you, I bet you’re a swell guy, but you just sound really bananas. People who are bananas just give me goosebumps everywhere.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

At what point after “the big one” is it permissible to eat one’s relatives and neighbors? I mean, do you have to wait until they’re dead, or can they simply be unconscious for a certain period of time?

ETA: I ask because surely when it comes to humans, fresher is better, right?

Janie edited this message on 05/31/2008 9:36PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Janie Posted:

At what point after “the big one” is it permissible to eat one’s relatives and neighbors? I mean, do you have to wait until they’re dead, or can they simply be unconscious for a certain period of time?

ETA: I ask because surely when it comes to humans, fresher is better, right?

All meat is better fresher.

There is no such thing as permissable or not, do what you want when you want to.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

All meat is better fresher.

There is no such thing as permissable or not, do what you want when you want to.

beef is better aged

WinfieldScott

[Calvacade of Fun]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

This Fenk guy touched on an important point: “Survival of the Fittest.” Nothing more truly exhibits Darwinian tendencies than a situation when man is forced to fend for himself.

Janie: It’s permissible as soon as the bomb is done exploding. As I said, every man for himself. Show ‘em who’s fittest.

Hythloday

Avatar: 46087 Thu Oct 16 17:16:30 -0400 2008

Level 18 Hacker

Ghost in the Machine

Relevant:
Chances of Nuclear Annihilation in the United States: 22.536%

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

WinfieldScott Posted:

This Fenk guy touched on an important point: “Survival of the Fittest.” Nothing more truly exhibits Darwinian tendencies than a situation when man is forced to fend for himself.

Janie: It’s permissible as soon as the bomb is done exploding. As I said, every man for himself. Show ‘em who’s fittest.

Ok, fend for yourself.

**** YOU. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera – insert your favorite melodramatic phrase here – and die in a fire next to your gay lover.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

When Nuclear Winter comes, what is the time frame for when people start to become zombies? Also, will I be able to have sex with said zombies?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

was Posted:

When Nuclear Winter comes, what is the time frame for when people start to become zombies? Also, will I be able to have sex with said zombies?

Considering what’s recently happened to Biff, I would also be interested in knowing about sex with zombies.

WinfieldScott

[Calvacade of Fun]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Zombies? Zombies? You think this is some sort of B movie? It ain’t some kids game, I’ll tell you that much. People won’t turn into zombies, although I suppose you could mistake some of the worse-off survivors for the living dead. I won’t even answer this question hypothetically- who do you think I am, Cecil Adams?

Now, can I interest you in some anti-nuke pills?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

When the end comes, I want to stand, arms outstretched, and welcome the heat and light. I will face the great mushroom cloud and let the sharp dust projectiles tear my skin from my flesh.

No pillz, plz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!