Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant coasting through life

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Just how high ARE you right now?

high enough i’m above that ****in noise and confusion man

you ever heard that song if not youshould go do it

that ****’s like

8 < The Chain - That **** ->
J 

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Hi guys I dont’ undrestadn evreytihng but I thnik lief it beatifull and its importent too look at wat is beatifull in the werld and othre peeple.

My Dad says evreyon sees the werld a litel diffrent and respodns to wat they see so to undrestanned wat they are donig you need too try adn see the werld liek they see it. Its, hard but if you lissen to peeopel yo ucan start to se ewat is beatifull for them liek how Janei loves Biff and firts it seems rong liek hes just a bullei but tehn you lissen how she taks abou thim adn yow start too see how he is beatifull too hre and then you can thik ehs beatufill to.

Adn, the othre part is even harder you have to shoe peepel what you see that is beatifull. Like the tress they arent’ just preety like green and, leafs adn stuf but also they have quite gentle spritis and they giv evreything shade adn places for brids to live and food and wood and they never take aneything. So I try too sho peeple that.

then the hardest part is too be mor elike wat you thnik is beatifull and,s o so I try to be more like the trees. You shoud think about wat is beatifull too you and hopw its beatifull and try too be mor lik eit.

Sory to talk so much. i now i dont’ rite well and, somtimes I get confussed wehn I try to think abot hard stfu but you semmed so confussed adn I thot I woud tell you abot watm y Dad sed becaes hes’ smart.

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Dead Can Dan-
cer

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Maybe, for the person, who fits that 10% of people who are actually real people, capable of living lives beyond that of the mere monkey.

But for the 90% of others, you just wasted your time.

I agree. I would even say that less than 10% of all people are capable of true free will and understanding. 10% is being generous.

In my experience the sad truth is that trying to show people the way or make them realise the implications of their actions is an exercise in futility. I’d rather spend that time making my own life more meaningful.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

This thread should be in Ayn Rands, because that’s who you all sound like. God, you Emokids are such a bunch of selfish, self-absorbed, self-important douchebags.

The ability to recognize consciousness and independent minds in others is something most people learn at about 2 years of age. Thinking you’re the only one who “really feels” or “really understands” or “really experiences” doesn’t make you superior to everyone else; it makes you whiny little retards.

If you think you’ve figured out how to truly live, stop congratulating yourselves and get on with it.

enire edited this message on 05/31/2008 11:40AM

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ScreamOfConsciousness Posted:

no…but they should find something about it within their control

a way to live life as a work of art

with coherence meaning and personality

You’re French, aren’t you? Sartre’s dead, dude. Get over it.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

MOST PEOPLES PbumIONS HAVE NO USE… LIKE WRITING SUPER LAME POETRY OR TAKING PICS OF HOMELESS PEOPLE ON THE STREET OR DRAWING FLOWERS AND ****. THEY WON’T MAKE MONEY FROM IT AND WILL HAVE TO GET A JOB AS A JANITOR OR AT A FACTORY OR WHATEVER SO THE AWESOME PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN PURSUE A LIFE OF FUN AND ADVENTURES BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION.

LISTEN, I DON’T MAKE THE RULES, IT’S JUST THE WAY IT IS.

ScreamOfCons-
ciousness

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dead Can Dancer Posted:

I agree. I would even say that less than 10% of all people are capable of true free will and understanding. 10% is being generous.

who can ever see the full implications and results of their actions?

what do you even mean by true free will and understanding?

Dead Can Dancer Posted:

In my experience the sad truth is that trying to show people the way or make them realise the implications of their actions is an exercise in futility.

well sure trying to proselytize is pretty pointless

as well as arrogant

but what about just sharing moments with other people

stepping outside your bumigned roles just enough to really have fun?

Dead Can Dancer Posted:

I’d rather spend that time making my own life more meaningful.

doesnt enriching others lives make your own life more meaningful as well?

ScreamOfCons-
ciousness

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

enire Posted:

This thread should be in Ayn Rands, because that’s who you all sound like. God, you Emokids are such a bunch of selfish, self-absorbed, self-important douchebags.

as opposed to you trolls who…oh wait

enire Posted:

The ability to recognize consciousness and independent minds in others is something most people learn at about 2 years of age.

to an extent yes…but fully? it is all too easy to understand people in terms of simplistic caricatures based on who they have been rather than who they are

nut****

Level 1 Re-Re

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well, I think that everyone is capable of being “deep” and complex, but not everyone reveals their complexities to the world, and some just have trouble communicating them. We can never really know what is inside someone, but I think we should just trust that they are as complicated, deep, and pbumionate as we are, even though most of their depth will remain hidden to us.

Some people may be afraid of trying new things, of branching out from the paths carved by others, because they fear ridicule. Others may doubt themselves, feel that their complexities are contradictions (but all of us are really a mess of contradictions, aren’t we?), and thus just do what is expected of them for fear of saying something they will later be unable to explain.

I think that it is important for people to be patient with each other — as you say, just spending moments together — in order to draw one another’s complexities to the surface. In time, we will see glimpses of what makes each other person unique and worth knowing.

Dead Can Dan-
cer

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

doesnt enriching others lives make your own life more meaningful as well?

Yes, of course. But I have no time to waste on selfish, unthinking monkey-robots. I enrich the lives of my friends and others who I believe are deserving of it by virtue of being self-aware, honest, and good people.

I’m not selfish, I just don’t believe in enriching the lives of those who would gladly step on me if it would make them a buck or benefit their needs in some way.

“In my life, oh why do I spend valuable time on people who I’d much rather kick in the eye?” – Morrissey

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

enire Posted:

Well, I think that everyone is capable of being “deep” and complex, but not everyone reveals their complexities to the world, and some just have trouble communicating them. We can never really know what is inside someone, but I think we should just trust that they are as complicated, deep, and pbumionate as we are, even though most of their depth will remain hidden to us.

Most people don’t have trouble communicating themselves, they are just ****ing boring, and think about boring ****.

Most people are just stupid breeders whose only thoughts are those of basic animal survival.

And if they are complex, they hide it well, and if they are just having trouble communicating, then they are weak and should be eliminated from the gene pool.

enire Posted:

Some people may be afraid of trying new things, of branching out from the paths carved by others, because they fear ridicule. Others may doubt themselves, feel that their complexities are contradictions (but all of us are really a mess of contradictions, aren’t we?), and thus just do what is expected of them for fear of saying something they will later be unable to explain.

People who are afraid of trying new things, or afraid of ridicule are weak pussies, who also should be eliminated, so as to stop further contamination of the gene pool.

enire Posted:

I think that it is important for people to be patient with each other — as you say, just spending moments together — in order to draw one another’s complexities to the surface. In time, we will see glimpses of what makes each other person unique and worth knowing.

Meh, people aren’t that complex, they are just smart monkeys who’ve found better and more cruel ways to fight over the banana, or over that female they want to breed with.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/31/2008 5:42PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

It takes a lot to frighten me, but this thread does.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Janie Posted:

It takes a lot to frighten me, but this thread does.

Tell Dr. Anansi all about it.

The Ballad o-
f Johnny Bur-
ma

Avatar: The Ballad of Johnny Burma's Avatar

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

that is what i have been doing

i used to think coasting just meant doing as little work as possible

now i realize it is also an uncreative unenthusiastic even pbumive

acceptance of the pool of choices set before you

thoughts?

Have you ever thought of, like, dropping out of society? A few years ago me and my xgf hopped trains from Portland to Austin and it totally helped pull the weight of the world off of my shoulders- until she hooked up with some other guy and left me stranded on 6th street.

ScreamOfCons-
ciousness

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

The Ballad of Johnny Burma Posted:

Have you ever thought of, like, dropping out of society?

yeah i wanted to do that for a long time

but i told myself it wouldnt really be finding a solution

so much as running away

and the problem with that is

no matter how far you run

every new place eventually becomes familiar

nowhere is safe from banality

if not right where you are

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Anansi Posted:

Tell Dr. Anansi all about it.

Hey, I asked for your help over here, old man, and you let me down!

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Dr. Anansi does not make housecalls, except where ****es and blow are concerned.

Wait a sec…Are you or have you ever been a prostitute?

Just Pip

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Oh, honeys, you are just depressing the LIFE out of me! You need to cheer up. Life is short, so grab someone hot, have a drink, and dance, dance, dance!!! W00t! Log in to see images!

PUTTING THE HAPPY BACK INTO BEING GAY ONE SMILEY AT A TIME!!! Log in to see images!

ScreamOfCons-
ciousness

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Just Pip Posted:

Oh, honeys, you are just depressing the LIFE out of me! You need to cheer up. Life is short, so grab someone hot, have a drink, and dance, dance, dance!!! W00t! Log in to see images!

did you even read this thread at all? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!