Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx wilD-****22 is going to post in this topic

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Dance, puppet, dance Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

*does a lil dance for cakes..-oh and sorry for nailing you in domination..i dont hate ya like 100000 ppl seem to, just my cards did

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

wilD-****22 Posted:

*does a lil dance for cakes..-oh and sorry for nailing you in domination..i dont hate ya like 100000 ppl seem to, just my cards did

only fabulous persons care about domi- oh, well I guess you would Log in to see images!

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Wow, couldn’t even wait two minutes. Log in to see images!

wilD-****22 Posted:

oh god i beat you in a online game i am much superior oh god i think i am going to orgasm

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

hey **** while you’re busy being our puppet could you say these phases for me Log in to see images!

”Scientology is not a cult”

”I’m not gay”

”I actually like PANTS”

”I wish I was in TSB”

”Please stop being nasty/horrible/mean”

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

ummmmmm…..no. tho pants is occasionally witty i think…as for dom, who gives a ****, yeah. tsb? which one? no to both lol

edit: im not horrible and mean, either..you guys keep ****in, ill **** back, you just dont get the give n take yet..all you can stand is the giving. thats why t’all wanna pay me bp to go away for a lil while. lets do that again!

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/28/2008 9:02PM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

wilD-****22 Posted:

ummmmmm…..no. tho pants is occasionally witty i think…as for dom, who gives a ****, yeah. tsb? which one? no to both lol

edit: im not horrible and mean, either..you guys keep ****in, ill **** back, you just dont get the give n take yet..all you can stand is the giving. thats why t’all wanna pay me bp to go away for a lil while. lets do that again!

flamebate score + 1

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22 Posted:

you lost the contest

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

wilD-****22 Posted:

as for dom, who gives a ****

wilD-****22 Posted:

-oh and sorry for nailing you in domination..i dont hate ya like 100000 ppl seem to, just my cards did

WE REPORT, YOU DECIDE (also i predict wild **** will respond to this post)

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

lol..well i guess thats up to trout to decide. i followed the rules, if somehow you weasels can convince him otherwise, it’ll be amazing, because i clearly won, and never did intend to break the rules. unlike you people, trying to get in the way and cast doubt. there is nothing i said during that time that even remotely had anything to do with the rules, i made very sure of that. severe fail, and i have totally won…as i will win again, if youre all so dumb as to pay me more to leave for another while lol

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

never did intend to break the rules.

This is why you’re very special. If you’d immediately broken the rules and reported yourself, you would have been paid 5 BP as a bounty for doing nothing out of your ordinary behavior, and could have actually claimed victory instead of just dancing to Czarnian’s tune.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Sancdar Posted:

This is why you’re very special. If you’d immediately broken the rules and reported yourself, you would have been paid 5 BP as a bounty for doing nothing out of your ordinary behavior, and could have actually claimed victory instead of just dancing to Czarnian’s tune.

see, the thing is, i’d already broken that rule plenty of times, and i didnt want to incur trouts wrath..but i never even thought about cheating, in any way…unlike alot of people here, im pretty honest, when it comes down to it. either way, if you make an illegal alt, it will be found out sooner or later..yes, im stupid to not cheat somehow, and take half the money instead of what i have earned, youre just SO right..lol

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

see, the thing is, i’d already broken that rule plenty of times, and i didnt want to incur trouts wrath..but i never even thought about cheating, in any way…unlike alot of people here, im pretty honest, when it comes down to it. either way, if you make an illegal alt, it will be found out sooner or later..yes, im stupid to not cheat somehow, and take half the money instead of what i have earned, youre just SO right..lol

You’re once again a ****ing moron. Who said anything about an alt, illegal or otherwise? Why does everyone bumume I mean that when I talk about your only real victory? IF YOU BROKE THE RULES AND REPORTED YOURSELF ON YOUR OWN (WILD-****22) ACCOUNT, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN PAID FIVE (5) BROWNIE POINTS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

thats not even worth replying to, since you missed all my main points

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

and yet you replied

hmmm

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

wilD-****22 Posted:

how old are you btw

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

To address all your points, unless some lurk between sentences, I present this post:

wilD-****22 Posted:

see, the thing is, i’d already broken that rule plenty of times, and i didnt want to incur trouts wrath..

I’m not talking about breaking any game rules or rules that would annoy Evil Trout.

but i never even thought about cheating, in any way…

I’m not talking about cheating either.

unlike alot of people here, im pretty honest, when it comes down to it.

As I’m not talking about cheating in any way, I don’t know what your alleged honesty has to do with anything.

either way, if you make an illegal alt, it will be found out sooner or later..

Once again, not talking about illegal alts.

yes, im stupid to not cheat somehow,

Once again, I’m not talking about cheating, only about how you’re stupid.

and take half the money instead of what i have earned

You got hired as a cheap whore for 5 days when you could have made half the amount in 0 days and ****ed off everyone you’re trying to **** off even more by outsmarting them.

youre just SO right..

Yeah. I am.

lol

I’m worried that you’re either a champion RPer or that you’re actually brain-damaged in reality and are possibly unaware. You should think about getting checked out by some doctors. I mean real ones too, not Anansi.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

if you say so, dear Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i think what all of us can agree on here is that weild **** ****ing sucks

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!