Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout [CLOSED] ITT: I found a Misspelling

RazDaz

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

This one’s probably been posted already, but

The t’s missing in vasectomy.

RazDaz edited this message on 10/22/2008 9:43AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

stalk with BubbleTroll

quangntenemy
I was just asking a question.
Hahahaha! A bubble?? You sounded like you’re full of hot air…@zing!
BubbleTroll
Never heard that one before, bumgoblin.

I think @zing is supposed to be a word type (like in Forumbuildr)

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

stalk with BubbleTroll

Hahahaha! A bubble?? You sounded like you’re full of hot air…@zing!

Should be “sound like you’re”, or “sounded like you were” – the tensing is wrong here.

————-

Forumwarz Domination: You won a round of INCIT

You’ve earned a Chocolate scoop!

It’s inconsistent with the other scoop notifications, where they have an ! at the end of both lines, so it should say “You won a round of INCIT!”

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

IDC chat with Nordstrom after pwning Paranoid Panorama

Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III: mbumively parallel, self replicating, self encrpyting programs…just look at stuff like McBuggy Anti

encrpyting should be encrypting.

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Avatar: 48397 Thu Oct 16 01:53:11 -0400 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Here’s one for the hacker clbum…

****ing on Firewalls™ Starter Park Level 2

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Wow, you guys are good. Really good.

Just another reminder, the reasons these aren’t fixed and the Peen not awarded immediately:

– Trout is the only admin able to award Peen, and he’s pretty busy.

– Some of the text can only be fixed by Trout (the sole programmer here) and…he’s pretty busy.

– I’m also very busy nowadays, it should be said. I work full-time and I have two other editing gigs besides this one. Every typo is on a different page of our highly complex user interface, so it’s not a casual thing.

– Fixing text needs to be done on our dev server before being pushed to production, which only happens once in a while for the pertinent data.

– We’ll do this when we reach “critical mbum” of typos, which is when you guys finally stop finding examples of our sloppiness and idiocy.

Thanks, keep ‘em coming Log in to see images!

xXxTJF588xXx

[URTJF2]

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

- We’ll do this when we reach “critical mbum” of typos, which is when you guys finally stop finding examples of our sloppiness and idiocy.

Well, then, time to break out the ana gun some more and bring up:

Roll of Toilet Paper Posted:

Whether it’s used for wiping your bum, clogging up a drain or TPing someone’s house, toilet paper is just plain awesome. And when you’re done using the paper you can pretend you have a cardboard spyglbum!

This particular roll consists of the nice soft kind of ****paper — not the gray, recycled, scrape-your-bum-lining stuff.

There should prolly be some more commas in between ebing done and using the tube[,] and the “nice soft” kind (unless it’s an intentional chain).

<sigh> Dammit, posted with another alt…

xXxTJF588xXx edited this message on 10/24/2008 9:02AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

From the tubmail James Thelonious Reary, Jr. sends you:

I’ve attached a audio clip of James enjoying himself at a local baseball game.
Should be an audio clip
Nicco edited this message on 10/25/2008 12:29PM

Luscious Lyc-
hee

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

From the description of Johnsons and Johnsons™ Colored Contacts:

You know when you drop one of your lenses, and you have to look for it on the floor, and you get on all floors and everyone can see down your blouse and up your skirt?

Should be “on all fours”.

Edit: Wait, is this peen awarded to all alts?

Luscious Lychee edited this message on 10/25/2008 11:48PM

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Helston Posted:

After getting your items fixed, Bruce uses quite a few ’s’s instead of his normal lisp.

Dearest [player]

All of your equipment is in mint condition

There’s nothing I can do for you… unless you want a blowjob!

LOL! Just kidding honey!

P.TH. I wasn’t kidding.

Lol, I already got there! Log in to see images!

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

The peen

FOUL BALL!!!!

This player throughly pwned The Sovereign Knights of Mongolia.

It should say thoroughly if I am right

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

”You have 12 f0rum visitz left…before you DIE! MUHAHAHAHAAA!!”

All other clbumes (save the elusive dolphin…Log in to see images!, but Hacker displays retain a bit of personality. ‘Peen nao pls?

EDIT: Now for something a bit moar permanent.
The…”good old days”?!

Your “floating ellipses” or whatever you call them kinda **** up the angling of the opening quotation mark(s). Also, in the conversation where this occurs (spoiler: Doc Jojo), may I suggest that the options for the supplemental info (even whichever one the player hasn’t technically clicked but leads back to whichever thing(s) they’ve already read) ‘grey’ out?

EDIT2: The Prodded™s’ stats are oddly listed, where their Defense precedes their Offense.
TJF588 edited this message on 11/03/2008 2:08AM

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

at the end of episode 2:

Forumwarz Episode 2 took quite a lot of effort to create! Be sure to check out our Credits Page page!

Redundant word is redundant.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hello, I was browsing through the Puncture Juncture and noticed that one of the descriptions is missing a word.

Nipple Piercing

One of the more sensitive body parts to pierce, the pain you can inflict from a nipple ring is truly exquisite. But remember: if you ever choose to just completely tear it out during sex, you can really only do twice in a lifetime…so make it count.

’...to just completely tear it out during sex, you can really only do(IT/THAT)twice in a lifetime…’

Really only do twice in a lifetime doesn’t make sense.

Hope that helps. :-)

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hi, it’s me again.

Found another! Man, I’m too observant for my own good.

In the Drugs R Fun Under the Counter shop, the Johnson and Johnson’s way more tears Baby Shampoo says ”...so pungent, you don’t even need to put it anywhere near your eyes. Just cracking it open will make your peepers sting like a mothe****er.”

****. Hope that helps. Gotta have that profanity lookin’ good!

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

Douchebag to the Stars!!!!!!

I found one, it’s found in the conversation with CutiePie12XO and also in forumbuildr using the ”@country” tag.

Anytime the country Lichtenstein is referenced (Such as 18/f/Lichtenstein) it is misspelled, the correct spelling should be Liechtenstein.

—Beavis-Dragon

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I’m gonna nitpick again with the second courtroom instance, in this case an incosistency of an end-of-the-list comma.
I really don’t need to hear any more of this. DrrtyCop74, this court finds you absolutely, positively, totally and completely…

Ms. Cop74…in addition to the charges of bribery, extortion, and quite probably having an awful singing voice, I’m going to hold you in contempt of court!

... and in the preceeding sTalk conversation...
They know how to talk to a lady…even if she is packing a sawed-off shotgun!

... ”she is” doesn’t sound very ‘natural’ for this, and…
I’m an officer of the law and I don’t take any ****.

... that’s a compound sentence (I think), and so needs a comma. I’ve these’ve already been posted, then, well, I’unno… “**** you” seems kinda rude… “deal with it”?

OOH! OOH! A real one this tyme (yet prolly already reported):
53CurEO wants you enter the popular forum HAY DID U SEE THIZ??? and hack that bum up.

Missing a “to”.

OOH! OOH! And to accompany it:
A forum for The Sovereign Knights of Mongolia, the guild belonging to much-maligned “fifth clbum” of Forumwarz.

Missing a “the”.

Q: If more than one of my(/our) many innane points are valid errors, can I(/we) request ‘Peen reappropriation to alts (since a good number were seen either through alt-exclusivity or alt re-viewing)?
TJF588 edited this message on 11/14/2008 6:12PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

TJF588 Posted:

I’m gonna nitpick again with the second courtroom instance, in this case an incosistency of an end-of-the-list comma.

Missing a “to”.

I’d say only the last one is legit. “She is” puts the emphasis on “is.” As for the serial comma, this isn’t a novel, and therefore it doesn’t have to be completely consistent. It should be in accordance to how the NPCs might naturally speak. Being a stickler for punctuation will only hurt the dialogue.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I’d say only the last one is legit. “She is” puts the emphasis on “is.” As for the serial comma, this isn’t a novel, and therefore it doesn’t have to be completely consistent. It should be in accordance to how the NPCs might naturally speak. Being a stickler for punctuation will only hurt the dialogue.

Dammit, I just editted that post! OK, I’ll lay off the “optional”/”personal” punctuation quirks. *really does hope nt to being pain in bootyhole*

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

For ****s sake. I spotted the Hillary Clinton Effegy typo AGES ago. I submitted more than 1 bug report about it and Tubmailed Evil Trout about it, and do I get any credit or an E-Peen?

Do I ****.

**** the management. =[

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!