Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing A story for you, my friends.

Rick Rolle

Level 10 Re-Re

I often meet girls in my day to day life, and I consider myself a bit of a Don Juan — though the French version, of course. There is little that I do not do in my quest to meet these women and to woo them. I would like to tell you briefly of my experience with one young blossom named Jessica.

She was a beauty, perhaps 21 or 22, and came to France as a student. She had not seen much of the world, it would seem, and was immediately interested in my offer to show her around Paris. We had a lovely night, and drank wine until the early morning hours. She told me about her hopes, her dreams, her fantasies, and more, all while we drank yet more of a truly lovely Chardonnay.

Then — well, it would behoove me little to tell you the details, since a true gentleman never kisses and tells, and if there is one thing that Rick Rolle is, it is certainly a gentleman — but, well, it is safe that say that we are no strangers to love, you and I.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Oi! This is in the wrong forum for that kind of stuff. No role-playing in here, no story-telling, etc. I’m moving this to General RP. And give me a break. You know the rules. And so do I.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Natalya

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Your story of love is beautiful, and while I personally have only known love and loss, you reminded me of something I wrote:

Smile, laugh, do a little dance, dance a little more, do a leap, hide yourself, spin wildly. Look all around you, the smiling faces, the laughing cheers, grit your teeth and keep going. Best not slow, best not stop, else it will all catch up with you and you’ll crash to a grinding halt—everyone will look at you, everyone will know your secret. Keep dancing. You do a spin, thinking not of someone, because there is no one to think about, and think instead whether or not this is all worth it, whether or not you will find someone who knows you, who knows the dance you do is of desperation, who knows the pain that you know as deeply as you do.

You turn, point your foot, balance for a second, trip lightly down the path with the others, gaily chattering, talking of this, of that, of nothing, of everything. You stay in step, keep going, keeping attention from focusing on you by focusing attention on those not in step. Only by focusing on those not in step can your own minute variations upon the theme being danced by all be ignored. You think back to the night when you’d told him that you couldn’t do it, that you weren’t ready for a serious relationship, and you remember his solemn expression as he uttered those fateful words: “A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of. You wouldn’t get this from any other guy.” If only you’d known how serious he was. If only you’d known what he would do.

Do a turn, a spin, a leap, and fall lightly to your feet, faster than light, lighter than air, not thinking, not doing anything but living at the moment, breathing, staying alive, doing the dance from desperation. Those around you twirl wildly, madly, flinging themselves in all directions, gracefully recovering, only to leap off again, jumping off ledges, hanging still in midair before slowly descending to the earth, only to regain balance and leap high into the air once more. You wish so desperately that you had hearkened to his words: “I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling — gotta make you understand.” Now it was too late. Dance madly, dance on, dance desperately, dance for life, dance to your death.

You choke behind a smile / A fake behind the fear

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

o, god, jez!!!!!1 Log in to see images!

u no weve nown ecah ohetr 4 so long taht i can c rite thru all teh sutff u try 2 hied behin all ur words. Log in to see images!

but ur 2 shy 2 say it an let ohtr pple c how u rly feel, an i wsih tehr was smoethin i cud do… Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

You know, I’ve been watching your posts for a while, Jezebel — and yours too, Escher, and you know what, I’ve been talking to Kerri about what you guys have been saying. It’s been hard on both of us, but inside we both know what’s been going on. We know the game and we’re gonna play it — we know that you guys claim this is all RP — but it’s hard on both of us seeing you two so obviously caring for each other. If you ask me how I’m feeling, it’s just going to make me laugh. Don’t tell me you’re too blind to see it.

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

too much sugar darling gonna rot ur brains like

infinte holes in the souls of your eyes

forward/backward

inconsistent emotions falling forward

never gonna give you up

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

i’ve been trapped so deep inside my own pain and loneliness this weekend that i hadn’t seen what’s been going on. jezebel, i can understand your anguish. you’re afraid that if you express who you really are, then people will hate you. but — i have to tell you how i’m feeling — so what? if you keep it all inside, you’ll just end up hating yourself. i’ve got to make you understand that even if you and escher do lez out, i’m never going to give you up as a friend.

help me

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Jez — we’re never going to let you down or desert you. You’re one of us, no matter what.

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Natalie Posted:

Jez — we’re never going to let you down or desert you. You’re one of us, no matter what.

exactly. you wouldn’t get this kind of commitment from any other guys.

help me

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

oh god

IWillFollow -
U IntoTheDark

Avatar: IWillFollow U IntoTheDark's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

sorry, gigs – we know the game and we’re gonna play it.

if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied

illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

if there’s no one beside you as your soul embarks

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Would you say, Follow, that we’re never gonna give it up?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I just have to tell you guys how I’m feeling. Apparently you don’t understand, but I have to make you. I can’t concetrate on all this love when I have lost my EdgE, and I think it’s insensitive of you to be flaunting it in the faces of those who are in deep darkness right now. I’ll tell you this here and now, I am never going to say goodbye to Edge. I won’t let him down like that. I will keep leaving dead birds on his porch until he loves me. I won’t desert you, my Edge.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY SHI

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

get a new meme

like poop on a babby

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I say if you do something, you should commit to it. A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of. Coincidentally, it’s also what my parents said they were thinking of when I drank all that Lemon Pledge.

ben-xo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

This thread is suffering from Rickets. As resident doctor, I prescribe to you all a course of Vitamin C-wut-u-did-thar.

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

ben-xo Posted:

This thread is suffering from Rickets. As resident doctor, I prescribe to you all a course of Vitamin C-wut-u-did-thar.

Oh, come on, Ben, don’t tell me anyone’s too blind to see.

help me

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

opop on a babyb

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

gigerth Posted:

opop on a babyb

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!