Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun MySpacewoman's genitals

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

FoetalBlowjob isn’t funny at all, especially when he tries to be.

YOU SEE? I REPLACED MY NAME WITH YOURS THAT IS MOTHER****ING HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHMUAHFJDLHFLJDSAFHLKDSAHFLKDSAJF

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I am a miserable loser

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

-God- Posted:

YOU SEE? I REPLACED MY NAME WITH YOURS THAT IS MOTHER****ING fabulous personY AHAHAHAHAHMUAHFJDLHFLJDSAFHLKDSAHFLKDSAJF

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’m pretty sure that after the OP, this entire thread is trolling. Meaning, everyone in it is in violation of bannable offenses. But that’s a lot of work, for me to go through all of these and warn everybody individually, see who the repeat offenders are, yada yada yada. So I’m not going to do that. Instead, I’m going to move the entire thread to Whiny ****es, with a stern* reminder that Game Discussion is not the place for trolling.

*Tha internets iz stern bizness

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m pretty sure that after the OP,

you didn’t think the op was trolling too?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

crayoncakes Posted:

you didn’t think the op was trolling too?

I think it was ****ing about MySpaceTom’s use of links which trick users into performing an action they don’t want to do, and asking for those kinds of exploits to be shut down, only worded in a very trolly way. That’s different than actual trolling.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

MC Banhammer Posted:

I think it was ****ing about MySpaceTom’s use of links which trick users into performing an action they don’t want to do, and asking for those kinds of exploits to be shut down, only worded in a very trolly way. That’s different than actual trolling.

YOU’RE A BLOODY fabulous person AND A WOMAN

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

neo_fuzzy

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Ok, I see your point, but on the other hand nobody likes you….

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

MC Banhammer Posted:

In that case, I am totally calling you MC woman's genitalshammer from now on. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

neo_fuzzy Posted:

on the other hand nobody likes you

I don’t need anybody to like me. My self-esteem is not impacted at all by the opinions of anonymous internet bumholes. Unlike you, an emo kid, who treats every word directed to him like a knife piercing his eyeball.

Jackbum.

neo_fuzzy

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I don’t need anybody to like me. My self-esteem is not impacted at all by the opinions of anonymous internet bumholes. Unlike you, an emo kid, who treats every word directed to him like a knife piercing his eyeball.

Jackbum.

When I was saying NOBODY I meant rl too, but since you’re in your mom’s basement you probably don’t think about rl. Owyeah and if you want to ban me? Do it you miserable piece of ****

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m pretty sure that after the OP, this entire thread is trolling. Meaning, everyone in it is in violation of bannable offenses. But that’s a lot of work, for me to go through all of these and warn everybody individually, see who the repeat offenders are, yada yada yada. So I’m not going to do that. Instead, I’m going to move the entire thread to Whiny ****es, with a stern* reminder that Game Discussion is not the place for trolling.

*Tha internets iz stern bizness

should’ve just banned every poster and then looked into the thread for proof upon request of the banned imho

inconsistent banning policy ftw

this whine thread is now about banhammer being a crappy lazy mod

edit: VVVVV i’m contradicting myself

nanafagiesus edited this message on 05/12/2008 11:27PM

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

I don’t know, I actually think he’s a pretty good mod.

We were talking about this earlier today in IRC. While he may not be the coolest person ever, he’s completely neutral. So when you get banned, you know you’re not getting banned for some bull**** reason, or that some fat mod is getting their jollies off of it.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

MC Banhammer Posted:

It was ****ing about the links in a roundabout way, but mainly it was about the way he is encouraging some Domination scoop players to play the game. Their strategy is to trade all their scoops for Dom. cards and just nuke players at random – in fact several times they have said straight out that they aren’t there to win.

I guess it’s a form of strategy, but if no-one wins in the end, why bother?

For an example, see the comments on the stall at ‘Another MySpacewoman's genitals’s hollow victory of sorts’

Plus, they are stopping me from getting shiny trophies Log in to see images! 200KillerWasps edited this message on 05/12/2008 10:43PM

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I think that you’re probably looking at it a bit wrong — I may not be in Domination for trophies, but I’m very much playing my own version of Domination. Sorry if that means you lose some scoops. Even so, it’s permissible in the game. Guess you should buy some extra shield cards this week, huh?

Psychotic Ve-
ngeance

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Sweetheart, some of us have been nuking people since the first time an bumhole card appeared as an option for us. It’s called “Domination”.

Psychotic Vengeance edited this message on 06/08/2008 7:03PM

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

screw you guys, I’M going home. Log in to see images!

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

LOL, posted from the wrong character. The only reason I’ve bothered to medal up some of my characters was to have a wide variety of medal brackets to spread the love.

My favorite pod ever had MySpace Tom and Natalie. Best week ever. Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

scullyangel Posted:

LOL, posted from the wrong character. The only reason I’ve bothered to medal up some of my characters was to have a wide variety of medal brackets to spread the love.

My favorite pod ever had MySpace Tom and Natalie. Best week ever. Log in to see images!

there are posts in our klan forum saying “don’t go after scullyangel or good omens” Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

It was pre-those-posts, Crayoncakes. Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Natalie Posted:

It was pre-those-posts, Crayoncakes. Log in to see images!

ah, okay Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!