Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Rice Rice Baby shouldn't be at Level 1 difficulty

Seriously, I could beat Fitness fabulous personry, a level 2 forum, with one nutmeg and two viagrows. I couldn’t beat Rice Rice Baby with double that.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

The Me of Doom Posted:

Seriously, I could beat Fitness fabulous personry, a level 2 forum, with one nutmeg and two viagrows. I couldn’t beat Rice Rice Baby with double that.

That is because you suck

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Doesn’t Rice, Rice, baby have alot more forums to pwn than Fitness fabulous personatory?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

That’s a bit of trolling.

Tips

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The Me of Doom Posted:

That’s something really wrong here. What stats, items and abilities do you have? What attacks do you use when attacking forums?

Crinkz Posted:

Doesn’t Rice, Rice, baby have alot more forums to pwn than Fitness fabulous personatory?

I don’t believe that level 7 troll need SO MUCH CONSUMABLES to beat 2nd level forum.

Zre edited this message on 05/10/2008 3:08PM

The Me of Doom

[Klan of the People who are Members of this Klan]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Ego 70

Douchebaggery 16

Character Details

Flezz 7

Cred 12210

Next Level 23000

Level 7

Secondary Attributes

Offense 5

Defense 10

Luck 1

Frugality 3

Charisma 1

Upkeep 1

Alignment 10% Good

I have every troll attack except Yo Mamma.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Are you using your Upgrade Points?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I would suggest to get some more Ego and Douchebaggery, it’s ****ing low Log in to see images!

Certainly. I currently have 0 of them, I’m trying to reach level 8. I got stuck on Rice Rice Baby for a week or so, then I finally pwned it. Then, in 1 DAY I pwned both Fitness fabulous personry and KKK. I’m stuck on That’s a lot of Feces right now and the Marine Fishery forum. I’m grinding Denture Chat, Jojo, Fitness fabulous personry, and Fanfiction Freaks right now.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Never mind

twas edited this message on 05/10/2008 3:17PM

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Certainly. I currently have 0 of them, I’m trying to reach level 8. I got stuck on Rice Rice Baby for a week or so, then I finally pwned it. Then, in 1 DAY I pwned both Fitness fabulous personry and KKK. I’m stuck on That’s a lot of Feces right now and the Marine Fishery forum. I’m grinding Denture Chat, Jojo, Fitness fabulous personry, and Fanfiction Freaks right now.

Buy some stuff from Illegalities
Comes in handy too
Nicco edited this message on 05/10/2008 3:20PM

OK. I’ll try to get enough money to buy the Genuine troll club. Is that any good?

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

The Me of Doom Posted:

OK. I’ll try to get enough money to buy the Genuine troll club. Is that any good?

For your level it is decent. When you’re higher on flezz try to buy the Baby Sealskin Overcoat. I Log in to see images!

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The Me of Doom Posted:

Don’t waste your visits on Denture Chat. Waste it on something more profitable.

The more crezz you earn – the more flezz you’ll get from selling deliveries.

Yeah, I suppose there’s no point in denture chat anymore since I can also pwn Jojo with absolutely no consumables.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

It seems to me that you get better junk from pwning the Forumbuilder forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!