Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Where are you from?

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

We should have a so. cal. forumwarz meet up and not show up.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

See, and here I thought “A SoCal ForumWarz meetup! I would show up . . . possibly with a bodyguard.”

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I am currently clinging to the gritty outskirts of L.A., which despite Marcus’ claim is NOT part of Mexico. If it was, it certainly wouldn’t be the second-largest city there. It would, however, be much grittier, and the smell of money and power would be much fainter.

And after reading Paraone’s description of Tennessee, I’m ready to move! YEEEEHAAAWWWW!!!!!! USA! USA!!!! Log in to see images! *KA-BOOM*

Oh, and also what FoetalBlowjob said.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

daisy_fungus Posted:

I am currently clinging to the gritty outskirts of L.A., which despite Marcus’ claim is NOT part of Mexico. If it was, it certainly wouldn’t be the second-largest city there. It would, however, be much grittier, and the smell of money and power would be much fainter.

And after reading Paraone’s description of Tennessee, I’m ready to move! YEEEEHAAAWWWW!!!!!! USA! USA!!!! Log in to see images! *KA-BOOM*

Oh, and also what FoetalBlowjob said.

Fun facts: IF Los Angeles was part of Mexico, it would be larger than ever other city besides D.F. (the Mexican equivalent to Washington, DC to my fellow gringos). Furthermore, if you think all of Mexico is ghetto and farmland, you probably haven’t been anywhere other than Tijuana. Mejico is a study in contrasts between opulent wealth and extreme poverty, much like Los Angeles.

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Fun facts: IF Los Angeles was part of Mexico, it would be larger than ever other city besides D.F. (the Mexican equivalent to Washington, DC to my fellow gringos). Furthermore, if you think all of Mexico is ghetto and farmland, you probably haven’t been anywhere other than Tijuana. Mejico is a study in contrasts between opulent wealth and extreme poverty, much like Los Angeles.

I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is (since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico) that if L.A. had remained part of Mexico, had never become part of the U.S., it would probably be the equivalent of Tijuana. Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

daisy_fungus Posted:

I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is (since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico) that if L.A. had remained part of Mexico, had never become part of the U.S., it would probably be the equivalent of Tijuana. Log in to see images!

Unprovable, and therefore useless to argue about.

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

US, the South, where if it ain’t fried, it ain’t done.

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Unprovable, and therefore useless to argue about.

What, that L.A. isn’t part of Mexico? That’s the part I’m arguing about. Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

daisy_fungus Posted:

What, that L.A. isn’t part of Mexico? That’s the part I’m arguing about. Log in to see images!

Are you being intentionally dumb? I think maybe you are. It’s unprovable what L.A. would be like if something had happened to change history. I think you’re been sitting in the same spot too long and your nuts went numb. Alternate timelines are fictional.

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Are you being intentionally dumb? I think maybe you are. It’s unprovable what L.A. would be like if something had happened to change history. I think you’re been sitting in the same spot too long and your nuts went numb. Alternate timelines are fictional.

I love you, man! I’m sure you know what the term “straw man” refers to, and I’m also sure that you should enter the political scene, if you haven’t already – you’re brilliant! Log in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

daisy_fungus Posted:

I love you, man! I’m sure you know what the term “straw man” refers to, and I’m also sure that you should enter the political scene, if you haven’t already – you’re brilliant! Log in to see images!

Here, I’ll ref this.

He wasn’t using any fallacies.

Please continue unless you wish to forfeit.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

daisy_fungus Posted:

Let’s look at the statement I was replying to:

daisy_fungus Posted:

What I mean is (since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico) that if L.A. had remained part of Mexico, had never become part of the U.S., it would probably be the equivalent of Tijuana. Log in to see images!

This is an unprovable statement. Whereas my statement, that L.A. would be the second biggest after Mexico City, D.F. if it were part of Mexico, is provable (or disprovable).

The latest news is that L.A. contains 4 million souls. Other than D.F., are there any cities in Mexico with that population? No. The nearest would be Guadalajara, with around 2 million. I seriously hope you’re not a beaner. That would be really embarrbuming, to be lectured on this stuff by a gringo.

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

This is an unprovable statement. Whereas my statement, that L.A. would be the second biggest after Mexico City, D.F. if it were part of Mexico, is provable (or disprovable).

My bad – you are correct, sir, but no, I’m not forfeiting. I know where I went wrong.

Previously I said: “I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is (since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico) that if L.A. had remained part of Mexico, had never become part of the U.S., it would probably be the equivalent of Tijuana.”

What I SHOULD have said, rather than take a mean-spirited poke at Mexico’s system of government, was: “I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is that since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico, you are full of Log in to see images!

That’s what I should have said.

(argument aside: the US Census website lists the 2006 population of LA at almost 10 million. The D.F. pop is apparently 19 million – almost twice the size of LA)

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

daisy_fungus Posted:

My bad – you are correct, sir, but no, I’m not forfeiting. I know where I went wrong.

Previously I said: “I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is (since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico) that if L.A. had remained part of Mexico, had never become part of the U.S., it would probably be the equivalent of Tijuana.”

What I SHOULD have said, rather than take a mean-spirited poke at Mexico’s system of government, was: “I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is that since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico, you are full of Log in to see images!

That’s what I should have said.

(argument aside: the US Census website lists the 2006 population of LA at almost 10 million. The D.F. pop is apparently 19 million – almost twice the size of LA)

Well, we have no real arguments, then. I think you understand that my argument, that L.A. is part of Mexico, is not a political one, nor about political boundaries. It is about the soul of this city. Culturally, this city’s roots run deeply into the Spanish Empire and subsequent nation of Mexico. Anyone that doesn’t understand this about Los Angeles is missing out and ignoring the cultural reality.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/03/2008 12:35AM

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Well, we have no real arguments, then. I think you understand that my argument, that L.A. is part of Mexico, is not a political one, nor about political boundaries. It is about the soul of this city. Culturally, this city’s roots run deeply into the Spanish Empire and subsequent nation of Mexico. Anyone that doesn’t understand this about Los Angeles is missing out and ignoring the cultural reality.

It does have deep Spanish roots, to be sure. And Chumash roots, and Tongva roots, and…

I still think you should go into politics. Log in to see images!

The Cheat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

It's not just a clever name

BloodNymph Posted:

VortexLand aka Australia. I hate this piece of **** island…

Hey wait… I thought Australia was a piece of **** continent…

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

The Cheat Posted:

Hey wait… I thought Australia was a piece of **** continent…

THAT’S AUSTRALASIA LOL U R GAY

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

THAT’S AUSTRALASIA LOL U R GAY

I heard of that place. Hitler is from there. And The Sound of Music.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

it’s in framce.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Wow, that took forever.

Originally from Indiana, previously in L.A., currently in San Francisco.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!