Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

daisy_fungus

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

This is an unprovable statement. Whereas my statement, that L.A. would be the second biggest after Mexico City, D.F. if it were part of Mexico, is provable (or disprovable).

My bad – you are correct, sir, but no, I’m not forfeiting. I know where I went wrong.

Previously I said: “I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is (since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico) that if L.A. had remained part of Mexico, had never become part of the U.S., it would probably be the equivalent of Tijuana.”

What I SHOULD have said, rather than take a mean-spirited poke at Mexico’s system of government, was: “I think you misunderstand me. I was replying to your statement,”Mi ciudad es el segundo mas grande de mejico, despues D.F.”. What I mean is that since you are implying that L.A. is part of Mexico, you are full of Log in to see images!

That’s what I should have said.

(argument aside: the US Census website lists the 2006 population of LA at almost 10 million. The D.F. pop is apparently 19 million – almost twice the size of LA)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!