Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Animu post ur favorite christmas ^o^

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

GUYS ive ben readng posts n i dunno mite jst be me lol but seems like ther’s a lot of sad stuf latly wats up with it!!! i kno life is sad sometims (“wat is life neway ur just gona die” genno ikaruga, neo genocide evanguru) bt so wat!?!? to cheer up every1 im makin a pst about somethin every1 loves chrstmas n ur best one evr!!! ^________________^

so lets get this bal rolling alng lol witht furthr delys im gonna pst photos of xmas 2006 n the thng i got my SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER MARIN & CHIHURICHURU playst doll. it was importd from TAIWAN @ 500 bcause of xchng rates (mor excitd about MARIN thn CHIHURICHURU but lif isnt al diamnds n popcrn lol)

k, so 1st of all her is christmas morning & my prsnt undr the chrstmas tree (christmas mrning after breakfst n i was sooooo excitd!!! i didnt have time to wrap the prsnts but who cares lol ;^___^) thes figurs r vry detaild n u cant rly see yet but wait 4 the nxt photo) ^___^

ok now showin closeup of my CHUHURICHURU: RECKLESS SPACE HAMSTER doll 1st since i dont care bout him as much >___> but as u can see lts of qualty work n craftmnship goes in2 thes dolls is rly amazng (especly the antennas) no wondr everthng made overses ;O____O he loks prty lite but actuly kind of hvy filld with stuf like a beanbag r somethin.

now her comes my favrt part lol ^_______^ my MARIN DOLL prt of a limtd edition with authentication! closeup u can see the detals n see she is vry acuratly modeld from SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER n has her 1st std issue captin pistol n captins suit (my favorits the l8r ones were jst dumb lol) i hav a lot of action figurs but she will alwys be my favrite ;^____^

ok lst but not least is marin fuly bummbld (lol plz ignor the magazine in the cornr dont usly read that stf lol ;^___^):

okay guys i hp this post has chered u up a bit n maybe u can pst about some of ur favrt christmss 2!

PENGUCHAN edited this message on 04/28/2008 10:27PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

So Christmas makes you happy? Aren’t you an Emo? And I’m atheist so I don’t celebrate Christmas but when I was younger they gave all of us kids in the shelter go on a 20$ shopping spree at K-Mart or some other budget store. I bought my mother a POS earing with her birthstone in it and the gold plating was practically turning green from air contact. The press was there so she put it in her ear, took it out right after, and the rash went away after a couple of days. I don’t have pics but that was my most memorable Christmas.

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

So Christmas makes you happy? Aren’t you an Emo? And I’m atheist so I don’t celebrate Christmas but when I was younger they gave all of us kids in the shelter go on a 20$ shopping spree at K-Mart or some other budget store. I bought my mother a POS earing with her birthstone in it and the gold plating was practically turning green from air contact. The press was there so she put it in her ear, took it out right after, and the rash went away after a couple of days. I don’t have pics but that was my most memorable Christmas.

lol i usd to b not vry happy but im on happidex an smileprn wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;^____^ thats a prty good christmas, but i wldnt spend $20 on an earrngs unless it was 4 a rly good cosplay, mayb GOKI frm NARUTARU.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Now you just made me cry thinking about the Christmas when my I came down from my room to find my mom doing the garbageman under the tree. She didn’t even ****ing notice I was there, and she smashed my presents under her ugly bum.

I’m off to blog about this, since you made me remember it. Thanks a ****ing bunch.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PENGUCHAN Posted:

lol i usd to b not vry happy but im on happidex an smileprn wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;^____^ thats a prty good christmas, but i wldnt spend $20 on an earrngs unless it was 4 a rly good cosplay, mayb GOKI frm NARUTARU.

happidex and smileprn are temporary fixes at best. The onliest thing known to cure emoism is hot cocoa. My favorite Tori Amos quote is “Trent just needs a hot cocoa and his blankie.”

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

PENGUCHAN Posted:

GUYS ive ben readng posts n i dunno mite jst be me lol but seems like ther’s a lot of sad stuf latly wats up with it!!! i kno life is sad sometims (“wat is life neway ur just gona die” genno ikaruga, neo genocide evanguru) bt so wat!?!? to cheer up every1 im makin a pst about somethin every1 loves chrstmas n ur best one evr!!! ^________________^

You seem like a very sweet boy, Penguchan. I didn’t even know they had Christmas in Japan. My grandfather went to Asia as a missionary in the ‘20s, but they beat him and put him on a boat straight back home. I’m glad to see the Japs have finally come to accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior. I know it’s made all the difference in my world.

My favorite Christmas would have to be the one my daughter Janie decided not to have an abortion. I couldn’t believe her doctor tried to get her to kill her own little baby. His excuse was that Janie was diabetic and the pregnancy might kill her or the baby or both. But my husband and Father Froehlich and I sat down with her one night a week before the birth of our Lord and prayed together for sixteen hours straight through. By the end, Janie was crying, but she had seen the light.

Four months later, just in time for Easter, little Bethany Marie was born. She was three months premature and had cerebral palsy, so we all agreed to put her in an institution. But knowing that God’s will was fulfilled was such a positive affirmation for our whole family.

The spirit of Christmas is a blessing that lasts all year long for the Sherwood family!

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

my favorite Christmas was the one where dad drank too much and forgot to beat me

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

good wrk guys ther r a lot of gd chrstmbum stories n my commnts r in italix ^___^

Janie Posted:

Now you just made me cry thinking about the Christmas when my I came down from my room to find my mom doing the garbageman under the tree. She didn’t even ****ing notice I was there, and she smashed my presents under her ugly bum.

I’m off to blog about this, since you made me remember it. Thanks a ****ing bunch.

y was ur mom doin the garbgman she mst b prety fat 6___6 also thts too bad abt the prsnt, the onl tim i broke a prsnt was whn mom bougt me a sega tape n i tried 2 put it in my nintndo .____. but overal prty intrstng stry n i hope u can share it on yr blog

Marcos El Malo Posted:

happidex and smileprn are temporary fixes at best. The onliest thing known to cure emoism is hot cocoa. My favorite Tori Amos quote is “Trent just needs a hot cocoa and his blankie.”

cocos a good drnk i like 2 dip poccy stix (taiwan cndy) in it ^____^

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

You seem like a very sweet boy, Penguchan. I didn’t even know they had Christmas in Japan. My grandfather went to Asia as a missionary in the ‘20s, but they beat him and put him on a boat straight back home. I’m glad to see the Japs have finally come to accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior. I know it’s made all the difference in my world.

thnks 4 the complmnt ;^___^ yes jesus is vry poplr in japn as far as i kno 4 exampl in NEO GENOCIDE EVANGURU jesus is portryd as a giant robt that fites and tlks about philosphy!!!! lol in anothr seris GABACHO BOOGIE ther is a charactr with a gint crucifx machn gun that shts silvr bullets fites 4 jesus 2 so i thkn we can say tht jesus is gettng vry poplar in japn and wil get evn mor poplr as more anims featur his ideas n stories ^___^

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

My favorite Christmas would have to be the one my daughter Janie decided not to have an abortion. I couldn’t believe her doctor tried to get her to kill her own little baby. His excuse was that Janie was diabetic and the pregnancy might kill her or the baby or both. But my husband and Father Froehlich and I sat down with her one night a week before the birth of our Lord and prayed together for sixteen hours straight through. By the end, Janie was crying, but she had seen the light.

Four months later, just in time for Easter, little Bethany Marie was born. She was three months premature and had cerebral palsy, so we all agreed to put her in an institution. But knowing that God’s will was fulfilled was such a positive affirmation for our whole family.

The spirit of Christmas is a blessing that lasts all year long for the Sherwood family!

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

its 2 bad for ur granddaghter if she needs ppl to wipe her but all day i dnno ;o___O

TheColderShoulder Posted:

my favorite Christmas was the one where dad drank too much and forgot to beat me

O___O thats a sad chrstmas lol u shld @ least buy urslf a presnt!

PENGUCHAN edited this message on 04/30/2008 6:03PM

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

little Bethany Marie was born. She was three months premature and had cerebral palsy, so we all agreed to put her in an institution.

r u mi gramma?

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Ack Thbbbt Posted:

r u mi gramma?

No, young man, I am not your grandmother. I am very sorry that you are in an institution like my little granddaughter Bethany, but from your picture I deduce that you are a boy, not a girl. I do not have any grandsons, institutionalized or otherwise.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I would like to point out that although my name is Janie, I am not the Janie of which Mrs. Sherwood speaks. I cannot be the mother of her granddaughter as I have not yet known the love of the flesh. Which, you know, whatever.

And I wish my mom hadn’t named me Janie. If my dad wasn’t such a male reproductive organ, he’d give me the money I asked him for to legally change my name to CrimsonEve.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!