Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Nigerian Tubmail?

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I didn’t get one. Now I feel left out. Log in to see images!

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

The Other Other Hole Posted:

Apparently everyone got it..?? I got one too. Weird

My spiders senses say you are lying!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I was actually hoping for a sidequest to get something fresh and interesting, but I guess I forgot CZ is a bunch of fabulous persons. Log in to see images!

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

L2 Posted:

I was actually hoping for a sidequest to get something fresh and interesting, but I guess I forgot CZ is a bunch of fabulous persons. Log in to see images!

Good idea, I think a minigame or something is going to be released, or maybe a small start for episode 2?...

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Just when I think that this site can’t get any better, something like this happens. Even if it’s not official, it’s awesome.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

windandwater Posted:

I didn’t get one. Now I feel left out. Log in to see images!

I’ll be left out with you. XD

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I got it too. Interestingly AlPHa-mCStaGGeR-053, the nice nigerian gentleman, lurked in IDC before he tubmailed his spammy spam. It came half an hour before the end of the last domination round. And I thought it was something important. Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Left out. Log in to see images!

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Got a follow up.

Hi Friend.

You confuse me, there is no counting, we count for you everything. But if you want us to count bars or dust for you, I can do it. As Miner for the ministry of natural resources my counting skills are very low. In order to count bars or dust for you, I are in need of flezz statements and account numbers. We can discuss such matters over phone, intertubes, or pigeons in a timely and quick matter.

Our Flezz bars have drastically reduced in price recently, and I am in need to get rid of them all quickly. In my country this flezz mineral is very plentiful, and becoming almost free to us and unvalualbe, but all my life I have mined such. In your country you can sell this flezz bar or alluvial dust for great flezz, at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz. We made mistake by keeping it for to long, and only try to help our feeling peoples, by giving you a chance to use it before you hold it to long. In my country we say, “Milk the goat by the tit, Or the town whore will squuege you”, follow that wisdom friend.

I greatly look foward to your reply.

Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

—-

original message

Yup, count me in.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I can confirm it wasn’t an official CZ email, and it’s not from anybody’s alts.

We are launching something new soon but this is unrelated. I sure am confused!

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Lorena Bobbit Posted:

Not alone I did not get one.Log in to see images!

me neither. Log in to see images!

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

me neither. Log in to see images!

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

People are sad they didn’t get spam. I love this place.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sux2BU Posted:

People are sad they didn’t get spam. I love this place.

but they’re giving away free flezz! srsly, i think we just feel a bit left out *shrugs*

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I think it’s safe to bumume that anyone from CZ is a lying sack of **** . . . .

So, my bet is that this is an invite to a private beta, for the mastah bettahs and bum kizzerz. **** all of you.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Marcos El Malo Posted:

I think it’s safe to bumume that anyone from CZ is a lying sack of **** . . . .

So, my bet is that this is an invite to a private beta, for the mastah bettahs and bum kizzerz. **** all of you.

You are obviously not as dumb as you look. Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Nigers Posted:

Hi Friend.

Good to hear from you friend! I bumure you, though the value changes greatly, you are in great luck. As Miner for the ministry of natural resources my counting skills are very low. In order to count bars or dust for you, I are in need of flezz statements and account numbers. We can discuss such matters over phone, intertubes, or pigeons in a timely and quick matter.

I bumure you, value is of no matter. You are my sole and only person of confidence and will be until our transactions are done. Feel no need to worry of trust matters, you are the only one to compete against yourself with.

Our Flezz bars have drastically reduced in price recently, and I am in need to get rid of them all quickly. In my country this flezz mineral is very plentiful, and becoming almost free to us and unvalualbe, but all my life I have mined such. In your country you can sell this flezz bar or alluvial dust for great flezz, at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz. We made mistake by keeping it for to long, and only try to help our feeling peoples, by giving you a chance to use it before you hold it to long. In my country we say, “Milk the goat by the tit, Or the town whore will squuege you”, follow that wisdom friend. But in all matters, we ask you to keep this secure from all friends, great danger in allowing others to know of your soon to be treasure.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

AHAHAHA That was after I replied back saying
me Posted:

I WANT FLEZZ DO YOU NEED MY ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SORT CODE?

i had to spoiler it because he said it’s supposed to be secret.
TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 04/17/2008 2:48PM

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Amasius Posted:

You are obviously not as dumb as you look. Log in to see images!

Don’t let my innocent gaping cawkhole fool you.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/17/2008 2:53PM

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I didn’t get one. I’d like to share in these riches too – I need that Mona Lisa!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Hi Friend.

Good to hear from you friend! I bumure you, though the value changes greatly, you are in great luck. As Miner for the ministry of natural resources my counting skills are very low. In order to count bars or dust for you, I are in need of flezz statements and account numbers. We can discuss such matters over phone, intertubes, or pigeons in a timely and quick matter.

I bumure you, value is of no matter. You are my sole and only person of confidence and will be until our transactions are done. Feel no need to worry of trust matters, you are the only one to compete against yourself with.

Our Flezz bars have drastically reduced in price recently, and I am in need to get rid of them all quickly. In my country this flezz mineral is very plentiful, and becoming almost free to us and unvalualbe, but all my life I have mined such. In your country you can sell this flezz bar or alluvial dust for great flezz, at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz. We made mistake by keeping it for to long, and only try to help our feeling peoples, by giving you a chance to use it before you hold it to long. In my country we say, “Milk the goat by the tit, Or the town whore will squuege you”, follow that wisdom friend. But in all matters, we ask you to keep this secure from all friends, great danger in allowing others to know of your soon to be treasure.

We are in no need of roadbuilding kid arms, unless we can have the kids they go to. Our country is in great need of flezz Miners, great ones much like myself. We promise in all trust nature to return them shortly after they make themselves rich, which will be quick.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!