Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup I got an email from this place I hadn't thought about since 2007.

Meolove

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I thought about this site from time to time over the years, but could never quite find what to google to find my way back here. Impressive that the game has been going this long! Have I missed out on anything cool in the last… nearly 20 years? Log in to see images!

The Roottrees Are Dead looks pretty cool, too! Definitely going on the wishlist.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

You have missed nothing. Welcome back. Log in to see images!

Meolove

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Oh. I just got through the courtroom drama, which is where I left off last time. I guess I didn’t have the money to go to Chapter 2 as a kid.

I’m surprised with inactivity around here they never made Chapter 2 free. Huh.

iRAWR2

Level 41 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Meolove Posted:

Oh. I just got through the courtroom drama, which is where I left off last time. I guess I didn’t have the money to go to Chapter 2 as a kid.

I’m surprised with inactivity around here they never made Chapter 2 free. Huh.

for five bucks you can get chapter 2 and 3. not bad tho chapter 3 is…. way too free form imo Log in to see images!

looddude

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Same – got the email and just had to try it out again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!