Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Put the extra Earbleeders back in Kyoubai only...

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

...to see if anybody is bummed that they either missed out or couldn’t go higher than the script user’s bid limit, due to “poor at the time”.

And please don’t try that crap again, the reserve price is set to Log in to see images!

Florence Curious Posted:

so you autosellers

lol at plural

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Bacchus Posted:

lol at plural

There’s a fine line between pointing out the elephant and beating a rotting meat paste that used to be a dead horse. In short, have you nothing new to say?

Florence Curious Posted:

There’s a fine line between pointing out the elephant and beating a rotting meat paste that used to be a dead horse. In short, have you nothing new to say?

In short “Yes.”

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Oh damn, my auction got set for baleetion, thanks to Captn_Cook. I wish there was a way to report abusive bets. :/

Already reported, with screenshot too. >P

Florence Curious edited this message on 08/25/2013 1:00PM

Captn_Cook

Avatar: 267652 2013-06-23 06:38:07 -0400

[The Drug Squad]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Florence Curious Posted:

Oh damn, my auction got set for baleetion, thanks to Captn_Cook. I wish there was a way to report abusive bets. :/

Already reported, with screenshot too. >P

Go **** yourself. You and fat boy should be reported for auction riggingLog in to see images!

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Captn_Cook Posted:

Trying to cause unneeded drama after being reported for Kyoubai abuse.

*the slowest three claps in the world*

inb4stdjoke

Florence Curious edited this message on 08/25/2013 7:58PM

Redfoot

Avatar: 267336 2013-05-27 06:39:57 -0400

[De Trout Spinners]

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Florence Curious Posted:

inb4stdjoke

Huh, you changed from poorly role playing a camwhore to poorly role playing a troll. There is no end to your skills or beginning.

I am not needed in this thread.

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Redfoot Posted:

Huh, you changed from poorly role playing a camwhore to poorly role playing a troll. There is no end to your skills or beginning.

Troll? He was the one using scripts to autobid on every Earbleeder, so that nobody who needs it would ever have them and so that he could autosell them, even though he clearly had no need for Log in to see images!.

The worst part about this story is, he then spent 15 BP to get back at me, lol. And got his friend to come in here and call me a “troll”, apparently. There is no end to the level of patheticness epileptic_gina\Capn_Cook has, or beginning.

I wish we could lock threads, because this would be the point where every thread devolves into an unholy ****flinging contest. But instead, I will only say:

/thread

(Turns out that my item didn’t get deleted, like I had thought it would. Huh. o.o I reported for nothing, then! And got a whole bunch of Log in to see images! @.@ But if mods object to this, then please refund me my Earbleeders and please refund the last bidder to “win” all the money, I only asked for 600k for the Earbleeders.)

/report

EDIT: It was 15 BP, doo doo doo!
Florence Curious edited this message on 08/26/2013 9:53AM

Captn_Cook

Avatar: 267652 2013-06-23 06:38:07 -0400

[The Drug Squad]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Florence Curious Posted:

inb4stdjoke

You give mongs a bad name. Why don’t you and Arbuckle sell each other raffle tickets to trade flezz you skanky ****wits.

Derp

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

ok ill sel some again

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!