Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant I'm more than just the girl with the drippy mascara...

Raven Ebonlo-
cke

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This is 100% not a trace of my anime self, Huyen. If you dare flame the fruits of my tears, blood and effort, I will hang myself by the ankles from the roof of my house in the middle of winter and freeze to death while I starve after I write a note blaming you for everything.

trantrang

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MrHarleyQuinn

Avatar: 268226 2013-08-21 10:35:12 -0400

Level 28 Camwhore

The Joker's Personal Manwhore

Let me play on the world’s smallest violin for you gurl. Like OMG you seriously need to see a doctor or something. Log in to see images!

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

Giiirl, you’re certainly more than that!

You’re the girl who sucks so hard at drawing that you don’t even bother to trace!!!11 Oooh, sizzle and a SNAP! *pop*

Currently saving up for: Nothing! ^^

Wishlist: Cement High Heels

Broken Forums: The Matrixed

Thank you, the person who gave me 90BPs (anonymity guaranteed) and to scully, who put a hell of a lot of Earbleeders in Kyoubai! Hugs and kisses to you both! Log in to see images!

trantrang

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Florence Curious Posted:

Giiirl, you’re certainly more than that!

You’re the girl who sucks so hard at drawing that you don’t even bother to trace!!!11 Oooh, sizzle and a SNAP! *pop*

It’s moments like this when I wonder to myself: which one of us is the real random bumhole on the Internet?

trantrang edited this message on 08/23/2013 10:57PM

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Thank you, the person who gave me 90BPs (anonymity guaranteed) and to scully, who put a hell of a lot of Earbleeders in Kyoubai! Hugs and kisses to you both! Log in to see images!

trantrang

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

...okay, I guess I’m just a script kiddie now, then.

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Raven Ebonlocke Posted:

trantrang

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Florence Curious Posted:

You’re more than just a shallow ditz with no real ambitions. You’re an actual psychopath. Log in to see images!

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

trantrang Posted:

You’re more than just a shallow ditz with no real ambitions. You’re an actual psychopath. Log in to see images!

Ugh, it’s not like I can help it? Like, ever since I’ve been taking these “performance enhancers and productivity boosters”, I’ve been menopausing constantly?

You’re not special, I’ve known more than a few drippy woman's genitalss.

MrHarleyQuinn

Avatar: 268226 2013-08-21 10:35:12 -0400

Level 28 Camwhore

The Joker's Personal Manwhore

Bacchus Posted:

You’re not special, I’ve known more than a few drippy woman's genitalss.

OMG, why would you say that about me? I will totally get my boyfriend to **** you UP for that.

MrHarleyQuinn Posted:

OMG, why would you say that about me? I will totally get my boyfriend to **** you UP for that.

Drip on girlfriend.

Raven Ebonlo-
cke

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

That drawing took me eight minutes to draw by hand and scan it by putting it up in front of my PC monitor you ho, what does a European know about real art?

You know when you get the picture of your mammary glands replaced by the one of Stanley the Retard? That’s karma for not understanding how hard it is to draw and put stuff out there for very special fabulous persons like you to rip apart, a true artist suffers for their work just like what you made me do well now guess what? You can’t escape your fate, my prayers to Nemesis the Avenging Angel have been answered, now you’re as fugly on the outside as you are on the inside, because all good people sometimes get justice and you just got yours, you lying ****, how dare you say I didn’t drew this? You think you’re such a high dollar bling bling hooker with your two BFFs, well, I have a personal bodyguard in forumwarps too, he’s the one who showed the world your true nature with the Hexy no Justu spell! My personal bodyguard loves me so much that he spent 10 of his OWN bp just to prank you, how many BPs does Ashley have, you ugly harpie?

Michelangleo art style <<<<<<<<<<< anime FTW!!!

johnalds ill-
egal alt

Level 4 Re-Re

emo advanced roleplay in the year two thousand and thirteen

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!