Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Official CZ Contest: A Flaming New Decade! BP + E-Peen

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

It’s time to give away a bunch of our recently encheapened Brownie Points, plus the first new E-Peen™ in ages. What’s this one about? You guessed it: writing our content for us!

Some of our game forums, particularly in Episode 1, have a percentage of generic “angry replies” that you see while pwning. None were created later than 2009. We need your trollish expertise to come up with some hip, contemporary replies for the twenty-tens. Can you believe we don’t even have such modern clbumics as “haters gonna hate” or “u mad bro”?

This can’t stand. You can help us get some new stuff in there, but preferably with a clever and hilarious twist!

Here’s how you enter. Just come up with a maximum of three generic angry replies, using the Forumbuildr syntax (see the cheat sheet in Forumbuildr by clicking the Angry Replies bumon) and Tubmail it to me here with the subject “A Flaming New Decade”. Please do not post submission in this thread.

Sweet, generic prizes:

• 250 Log in to see images! and a special E-Peen™ for the player with the best overall submission

• 150 Log in to see images! and a special E-Peen™ for the player with the second-best overall submission

• 50 Log in to see images!

Pretty simple, right? Remember, this is a contest thread, so there’s (ironically) no trolling allowed, lest the hammer comes out.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Forgot to mention the cutoff date. Please get those subs in within a week. That’s Tuesday, November 13 at 12:00 p.m. (EST). Then we’ll need a bit of time to decide the winners and distribute the prizes.

Thanks!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

looks awesome thx

Chawin was banned for this post by Evil Trout

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

man I like legit try to enter a contest and then all i get are mistakes from forumwarz because you suck too many male reproductive organs ET

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

▲

▲ ▲

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

use any of my posts from like the past year or something plus keep them in blue you unintelligent African-American tia for the beeps

Chuck Diesel was banned for this post by Jalapeno Bootyhole

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

how many uses of fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person are in the game

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Where’s all this new life coming from? ET and JB posting? People being banned for stuff? Official contests?

Next thing you know we’ll be getting the last 2 Dom seasons of peen, Whatever Invariel was working on will be thrown up and development will start on that PVP thing Angry Hobo came up with 2-3 years back.

Man, there may even be 5 people to play a game of INCIT!!!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Dunatis Posted:

Where’s all this new life coming from? ET and JB posting? People being banned for stuff? Official contests?

Next thing you know we’ll be getting the last 2 Dom seasons of peen, Whatever Invariel was working on will be thrown up and development will start on that PVP thing Angry Hobo came up with 2-3 years back.

Man, there may even be 5 people to play a game of INCIT!!!

In the words of highly promoted by this website’s hosts so called hip, contemporary internet lingo — LOL.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

**** off and die

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I thought I was the only one allowed to have official contests?

Also, this is a good time to inaugurate me as governor.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I suppose I should bail your poor bumes out again.

Shii edited this message on 11/07/2012 10:19PM

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

It’s time to give away a bunch of our recently encheapened Brownie Points, plus the first new E-Peen™ in ages. What’s this one about? You guessed it: writing our content for us!

Some of our game forums, particularly in Episode 1, have a percentage of generic “angry replies” that you see while pwning. None were created later than 2009. We need your trollish expertise to come up with some hip, contemporary replies for the twenty-tens. Can you believe we don’t even have such modern clbumics as “haters gonna hate” or “u mad bro”?

This can’t stand. You can help us get some new stuff in there, but preferably with a clever and hilarious twist!

Here’s how you enter. Just come up with a maximum of three generic angry replies, using the Forumbuildr syntax (see the cheat sheet in Forumbuildr by clicking the Angry Replies bumon) and Tubmail it to me here with the subject “A Flaming New Decade”. Please do not post submission in this thread.

Sweet, generic prizes:

• 250 Log in to see images! and a special E-Peen™ for the player with the best overall submission

• 150 Log in to see images! and a special E-Peen™ for the player with the second-best overall submission

• 50 Log in to see images!

Pretty simple, right? Remember, this is a contest thread, so there’s (ironically) no trolling allowed, lest the hammer comes out.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

U sad, Bro.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Shii Posted:

oh **** its Log in to see images!

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

Noooooo!!!!

Now I have competition Log in to see images!

Dunatis Posted:

People being banned for stuff?

JB’s new boyfriend wears the pants in the house and Trout’s mommy made him clean the basement. They’re desperate to be big boys somewhere.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Bacchus Posted:

JB’s new boyfriend wears the pants in the house and Trout’s mommy made him clean the basement. They’re desperate to be big boys somewhere.

Save those wicked burns for the contest!

Not gonna lie, there have been fewer responses than I expected (shoulda listened to ET) which means you still have a good chance of winning. Few more days to get them in, so don’t be shy!

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Not gonna lie, there have been fewer responses than I expected (shoulda listened to ET) which means you still have a good chance of winning. Few more days to get them in, so don’t be shy!

You’d almost think that most people left the site or only log on to point out this fact or something…

Might be too little too late but hey, don’t let us oldfabulous persons stop you!

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!