Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sticky newbie thread (all 3 of you)

jiggabosheezy

Avatar: 259233 2012-03-27 18:41:01 -0400

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

****omania with all the ****omaniax!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

all of you need to log out of this ****ty game and choke on a bag full of glbum coated in bleach because god damn your all such huge fabulous persons its unreal i cant even believe the amount of fabulous personry you all just pulled

puss mcquack

Avatar: 138241 2011-07-31 00:43:38 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 25 Hacker

Rangers F.C

hi guys! I’m new here, is forumwarz Orange worth the brown points (ha, poo)? K thx!!!

[/quote]

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

puss mcquack Posted:

hi guys! I’m new here, is forumwarz Orange worth the brown points (ha, poo)? K thx!!!

Winged_I

Avatar: 260386 2012-04-07 23:06:48 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 64 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

Truthfully I’m a little sad to see this community is as dead as it is. I just played through all 3 episodes and went “AND NOW TO JOIN THE PEOPLES IN THE FLAMEBATERY” and lo, there is not much of a peoples. Log in to see images!

~To be forgotten is worse than death~

Winged_I Posted:

Truthfully I’m a little sad to see this community is as dead as it is. I just played through all 3 episodes and went “AND NOW TO JOIN THE PEOPLES IN THE FLAMEBATERY” and lo, there is not much of a peoples. Log in to see images!

this is the most alive we’ve been in ages to be honest Log in to see images!

Winged_I

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 64 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

this is the most alive we’ve been in ages to be honest Log in to see images!

Sad thought is sad.

Any reason for the increase in activity?

Winged_I Posted:

Sad thought is sad.

Any reason for the increase in activity?

one of the admins did a talk at GDC that brought it up a few times, articles on said talk, giant bomb’s talked about it in a few articles & a podcast, which is the most attention the site’s had in a year Log in to see images!

Winged_I

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 64 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

That’s pretty ****in. Hopefully the increase stays for at least a little bit Log in to see images!

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

yeah, I came here after hearing about the gdc talk. I was like “i can get better at trollin iri (in real internet)”

Don’t real ‘mmos’ do things like.. release new content regularly to keep users engaged?! wtf man

boobies!

jiggabosheezy Posted:

yeah, I came here after hearing about the gdc talk. I was like “i can get better at trollin iri (in real internet)”

Don’t real ‘mmos’ do things like.. release new content regularly to keep users engaged?! wtf man

it’s just being kept up at this point

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

That GDC talk/Bombcast (people listen to that crap?) would’ve been a lot more helpful for gaining more players about 4 years ago.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

jiggabosheezy Posted:

yeah, I came here after hearing about the gdc talk

okay well the talk has been over for a while now so show yourself the **** out fine upstanding member of society

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

jiggabosheezy Posted:

boobies!

Forumwarz isn’t a MMO and the only way that they tried to keep the players engaged was with us creating content for them. And I guess Domination; maybe that make this an MMO?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

the only thing mbumive about this place is what a mbumive waste of time and cash it turned out to be for everyone involved

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Winged_I

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 64 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

Patently Chill Prestidigitator Posted:

the only thing mbumive about this place is what a mbumive waste of time and cash it turned out to be for everyone involved

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

twas Posted:

the only way that they tried to keep the players engaged was with us creating content for them.

Yeah.. that sounds right. At least they could take the time and voting limits off and let the 5 of us make stupid ****. Did the content stop coming when ET found something else to do?

Technically it’s ‘mbumively multiplayer’ in the sense there’s more than 4 players on a console playing at ‘once’, and it’s online. and you can level up. that’s all I got.

Chuck Diesel Posted:

okay well the talk has been over for a while now so show yourself the **** out fine upstanding member of society

Hey. Hey you. Hey you Chuck. I see you like sucking that fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ. you like those big, chocolate love logs squirting hot, steamy great times in your eye huh? yeah you know you like that ****, you like those fried chicken strips being shoved up that bum then they pour hot sauce in your bum and eat all that **** out

fine upstanding member of societylogs->Log in to see images!<-Chuck when he was 5

jiggabosheezy Posted:

Yeah.. that sounds right. At least they could take the time and voting limits off and let the 5 of us make stupid ****. Did the content stop coming when ET found something else to do?

i think it stopped coming when the money did too

Voltairee

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

What’s up, community? Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

jiggabosheezy Posted:

Hey. Hey you. Hey you Chuck. I see you like sucking that fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organ. you like those big, chocolate love logs squirting hot, steamy great times in your eye huh? yeah you know you like that ****, you like those fried chicken strips being shoved up that bum then they pour hot sauce in your bum and eat all that **** out

fine upstanding member of societylogs->Log in to see images!

whoa guys back the **** up this dudes going for troll of the year on forumwarps and hes gonna repost all of 4chan if he has to

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!