Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu Best of Flamebate - July 11-18, 2011: Nominations!

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

In this thread, make nominations for the best Flamebate post between July 11th and 18th.

Please, no more than 5 entries per account. Quote each post you’d like to nominate in a reply to this thread. I will select the best posts nominated and make a poll at some point on Wednesday night, maybe.

Winning post gets nothing.

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Nominatin’

Johnald The Robot Posted:

HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN THAT GUY WHO GOT HACKED SAID HE’S GOING TO GET MERCWITHMOUTH TO PRO INTERNET LAWYER OUR bumES? I’M STILL WAITING AND ****ING **** SCARED OF THAT fine upstanding member of society TURNING UP TO MY DOOR AND TALKING ABOUT LOLCATZ AND LULZ RULING THE DAY BEATING THE TROLLS EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW FULL WELL THAT THE SITE HE WAS ON WAS ALL ABOUT TROLLING IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE WHY ANYONE WOULD GO TO A SITE ABOUT TROLLING AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT TROLLS THAT’S LIKE BEING VEGETARIAN AND THEN GOING TO KFC AND COMPLAINING THAT THEY SELL TOO MUCH CHICKEN AND SHOULD STOP DOING THAT OR SOME **** I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE **** I WAS GOING WITH THAT ANALOGY MY POINT IS THAT COMPLAINING ABOUT TROLLING ON A SITE ABOUT TROLLING WHERE THE MODS DON’T EVEN GIVE A **** ANY MORE IS PRETTY ****ING very special AND IF THE MODS DON’T EVEN GIVE A **** THEN YOU’RE NOT GOING TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF TROLLING YOU GOD DAMN VEGETARIAN HIPPIE GET OUT OF HERE I’M TRYING EAT MY FRIED CHICKEN IN PIECE

gingerbaker

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Ricket Posted:

In this thread, make nominations for the best Flamebate post between July 11th and 18th.

Please, no more than 5 entries per account. Quote each post you’d like to nominate in a reply to this thread. I will select the best posts nominated and make a poll at some point on Wednesday night, maybe.

Nominating

BLU spy

Avatar: 243499 2010-10-13 23:18:37 -0400

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I got 2 nominations

bobdisgea Posted:

it really says something about fwz when we get a charlie sheen alt 3 months late

MarvelBot209120 Posted:

More mammary glands.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Ricket Posted:

I like meta-jokes.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

i nominate every single post ive made that replies to that jaime12121212rr fabulous person also i would like to nominate my alt that posted the half life full life consequences story in that lame pony thread

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Charlie Sheen Posted:

look

****in you no

one time me and FAIL were eatin at this dennys and i swear to god i could smell our waitress woman's genitals she might have as well been wearing a perfume called what my cooze smells like and she just poured it over herself an im going CRAZY like we were pretty twisted drinkin an smokin trom and i had smoked some pcp outta this mixed ****es vag an i lost a lot of blood since i had this big ****in coke nose bleed and i fell down steps

but i look at FAIL and im like you smell that bro you smell that ****in punani and he says what cuz i had a bunch of scramble eggs in my mouth and i said i cant even ****in remember dude but that smell man it was like she been ridin my nose for months maybe for charity or somethin

anyway we left go some 40s and megaphones and yelled at people from a lifeguard chair

FAIL is a good friend an would be great for this he can drive boats good

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Johnald The Robot Posted:

HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN THAT GUY WHO GOT HACKED SAID HE’S GOING TO GET MERCWITHMOUTH TO PRO INTERNET LAWYER OUR bumES? I’M STILL WAITING AND ****ING **** SCARED OF THAT fine upstanding member of society TURNING UP TO MY DOOR AND TALKING ABOUT LOLCATZ AND LULZ RULING THE DAY BEATING THE TROLLS EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW FULL WELL THAT THE SITE HE WAS ON WAS ALL ABOUT TROLLING IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE WHY ANYONE WOULD GO TO A SITE ABOUT TROLLING AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT TROLLS THAT’S LIKE BEING VEGETARIAN AND THEN GOING TO KFC AND COMPLAINING THAT THEY SELL TOO MUCH CHICKEN AND SHOULD STOP DOING THAT OR SOME **** I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE **** I WAS GOING WITH THAT ANALOGY MY POINT IS THAT COMPLAINING ABOUT TROLLING ON A SITE ABOUT TROLLING WHERE THE MODS DON’T EVEN GIVE A **** ANY MORE IS PRETTY ****ING very special AND IF THE MODS DON’T EVEN GIVE A **** THEN YOU’RE NOT GOING TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF TROLLING YOU GOD DAMN VEGETARIAN HIPPIE GET OUT OF HERE I’M TRYING EAT MY FRIED CHICKEN IN PIECE

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

im gay

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Chawin Posted:

im gay

nominating

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Chawin Posted:

im gay

seconded this for nomination

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Charlie Sheen is totally winning.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

I WOULD TOTALLY NOMINATE CHORWINS POST IF IT WAS MADE A DAY EARLIER

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Hey, remember that time I started a contest and then forgot about it? Yeah, that was great.

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Hey, remember that time I started a contest and then forgot about it? Yeah, that was great.

No.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!