Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Charlie Sheen Posted:

look

****in you no

one time me and FAIL were eatin at this dennys and i swear to god i could smell our waitress woman's genitals she might have as well been wearing a perfume called what my cooze smells like and she just poured it over herself an im going CRAZY like we were pretty twisted drinkin an smokin trom and i had smoked some pcp outta this mixed ****es vag an i lost a lot of blood since i had this big ****in coke nose bleed and i fell down steps

but i look at FAIL and im like you smell that bro you smell that ****in punani and he says what cuz i had a bunch of scramble eggs in my mouth and i said i cant even ****in remember dude but that smell man it was like she been ridin my nose for months maybe for charity or somethin

anyway we left go some 40s and megaphones and yelled at people from a lifeguard chair

FAIL is a good friend an would be great for this he can drive boats good

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!