Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature No, I will not be your friend

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

*rolls 3 20 sided dice* 11, 8, 20

You find no male reproductive organs

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

Wow…I am in awe of your hateful skills, love

Can you reject me next?!?!!?

Yes… instead of wanting to be sedated, I’d like to be rejected now

Dove

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

what kind of preetty package are you speaking of? I happen to haave lots of pretty packages, just no male reproductive organ to go with them… I got the mammary glands instead

I am a fan of the mammary glands too and by pretty I mean something frilly and lacey, but that’s only for the pretty emo boys. Non-emos may apply too so long as they do not look like line-backers.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

You find no male reproductive organs

That’s okay… I can always pay a visit to the local toy store if male reproductive organs become more necessary

Dove

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

007Bistromath Posted:

hay guess wut

I made this thread like forever ago. Am obviously way cooler than you. Logged in for the first time in weeks, just to see if there were any friend requests to reject.

REJECT ME TOO, PLZ.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dove Posted:

I am a fan of the mammary glands too and by pretty I mean something frilly and lacey, but that’s only for the pretty emo boys. Non-emos may apply too so long as they do not look like line-backers.

what about a quarterback instead? manly arms can be a fetish, right?

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dove Posted:

lol… then I was right, I have plenty of pretty packages… my favrite one though is lavender lace with dark violet ribbons

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

what about a quarterback instead? manly arms can be a fetish, right?

of all things manly I would rather the guy I’m with have a nice chest, stomach, or back… all three wins bonus points… with women… its all about having bigger mammary glands than me and more curves (I’m kinda boyish looking, not ugly, just a tomboy)

007Bistromath

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dove Posted:

REJECT ME TOO, PLZ.

You want it, you got it. I am a man who always delivers. Log in to see images!

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

of all things manly I would rather the guy I’m with have a nice chest, stomach, or back… all three wins bonus points… with women… its all about having bigger mammary glands than me and more curves (I’m kinda boyish looking, not ugly, just a tomboy)

I don’t look for anything in guys…for reasons obvious.

Miles edited this message on 04/10/2008 11:13PM

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

007Bistromath Posted:

want it, you got it. I am a man who always delivers. Log in to see images!

so you work for a delivery service then?

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

so you work for a delivery service then?

We’ll get your male reproductive organ in thirty minutes or less, or you’ll receive the male reproductive organ free of charge.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

I don’t look for anything in guys…for reasons obvious.

well that’s fair… to be honest.. it’s not that I actually look for it, so much as a guy who is interested in me earns bonus points if he has it… its the sane way with girls

Dove

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

lol… then I was right, I have plenty of pretty packages… my favrite one though is lavender lace with dark violet ribbons

That description actually made me say “kawai”. Lawlz. Lacy black neck collars are my favorite.

Miles, do have a manly arms fetish?

I am lvling up ladies be right back.

Dove edited this message on 04/10/2008 11:16PM

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

well that’s fair… to be honest.. it’s not that I actually look for it, so much as a guy who is interested in me earns bonus points if he has it… its the sane way with girls

true enough, I suppose.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dove Posted:

Miles do have a manly arms fetish?

Nah, it was a joke about your linebacker joke.

Honestly I prefer women without hair (of course that excludes the hair on their head).

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

We’ll get your male reproductive organ in thirty minutes or less, or you’ll receive the male reproductive organ free of charge.

lmao, well you’d better. I get a little cranky without my male reproductive organs. Speaking of which, I broke my toys and will have to buy new ones soon. I tend to be a bit rough so things don’t have a very long life around me… though the people I’ve actually dated said they liked it

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

I get a little cranky without my male reproductive organs.

don’t we all?

Miles edited this message on 04/10/2008 11:18PM

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dove Posted:

That description actually made me say “kawai”. Lawlz. Lacy black neck collars are my favorite.

Miles, do have a manly arms fetish?

I am lvling up ladies be right back.

yay! I have kawaii packaging… I seriously need to friend you.. that way when I finally earn enough money to replace my underdrobe I can tell you all about my pretties. It seems no one appreciates pretty underwear very much these days

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

Nah, it was a joke about your linebacker joke.

Honestly I prefer women without hair (of course that excludes the hair on their head).

is trimmed and shaped okay or do you prefer the prepubescent look… to be honest shaving around all those bits is a lil scary

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!