Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature No, I will not be your friend

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

Hmmm…depends if I can dress you up too, love. You can have the white dress this time if you want…I’ll get the lacy head-adornment.

sounds like you should both come to my place to play dress up… you know, we’ll hang out take some pics with my camera, have tea or something.. or something else…

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

sounds like you should both come to my place to play dress up… you know, we’ll hang out take some pics with my camera, have tea or something.. or something else…

Depends on what kind of tea.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

so it’s foreplay again?

Its always foreplay…don’t you know with a good partner the foreplay never really stops… that’s why you have to multi-task

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

Depends on what kind of tea.

What kinds do you like? I have so many different varieties I often find it hard to choose what I want to drink

Neurotic Ninja edited this message on 04/10/2008 10:56PM

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

Its always foreplay…don’t you know with a good partner the foreplay never really stops… that’s why you have to multi-task

Hmmm…but I can’t concentrate when I’m doing two or three things at once; besides, it severely disrupts the use of my mind-powers that I most likely used to get whomever in the bed anyway.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

Hmmm…but I can’t concentrate when I’m doing two or three things at once; besides, it severely disrupts the use of my mind-powers that I most likely used to get whomever in the bed anyway.

awww… sounds like you might be better on the bottom then… that way you can just lay back and enjoy.. at least with me you could… I’m the generous type and just keep on giving

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

awww… sounds like you might be better on the bottom then… that way you can just lay back and enjoy.. at least with me you could… I’m the generous type and just keep on giving

Don’t be offended if I fall asleep.

Dove

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

Sounds lovely..but what is this something else you speak of?

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dove Posted:

Sounds lovely..but what is this something else you speak of?

male reproductive organ?

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

Don’t be offended if I fall asleep.

Its not my style to be offended… plus if I thought you were sleepy I’d just finish you off and let you sleep… I’d probably insist on a cuddle though and might end up nibbling your neck

Dove

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Miles Posted:

male reproductive organ?

Oooh, that’s my favorite food.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

male reproductive organ?

This something else I speak of… is all in your head… whatever you suggest I’d probably agree to. Unfortunately it isn’t Log in to see images!

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

it isn’t Log in to see images!

check me for one?

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

check me for one?

hmm okay… male reproductive organ check

Dove

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

This something else I speak of… is all in your head… whatever you suggest I’d probably agree to. Unfortunately it isn’t Log in to see images!

I has a Log in to see images! lovely if it is wrapped in a pretty package.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

hmm okay… male reproductive organ check

roll your dice.

007Bistromath

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hay guess wut

I made this thread like forever ago. Am obviously way cooler than you. Logged in for the first time in weeks, just to see if there were any friend requests to reject.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dove Posted:

I has a Log in to see images!

what kind of preetty package are you speaking of? I happen to haave lots of pretty packages, just no male reproductive organ to go with them… I got the mammary glands instead

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

007Bistromath Posted:

hay guess wut

I made this thread like forever ago. Am obviously way cooler than you. Logged in for the first time in weeks, just to see if there were any friend requests to reject.

Wow…I am in awe of your hateful skills, love

Can you reject me next?!?!!?

Miles edited this message on 04/10/2008 11:05PM

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miles Posted:

roll your dice.

*rolls 3 20 sided dice* 11, 8, 20

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!