Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate [CLOSED] Should forumwarz episodes be free?

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

I have just completed episode 1 in a week or soLog in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Jinoo Newton Posted:

but I live in UK so i can’t go any further

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Skyman747 Posted:

what Log in to see images!

Jinoo Newton Posted:

I have just completed episode 1 in a week or soLog in to see images!

i also live in the uk and i haven’t had this problem Log in to see images!

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

i also live in the uk and i haven’t had this problem Log in to see images!

which means…

what?Log in to see images!

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

What I meant was I can’t get more brownie points and buy episode 2.

Jinoo Newton Posted:

which means…

what?Log in to see images!

just wondering why you can’t go any further in the ~fwz storyline~, living in the uk shouldn’t stop you Log in to see images!

eps should be cheaper imo, i wouldn’t say free though since quite a bit of work went into them

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

just wondering why you can’t go any further in the ~fwz storyline~, living in the uk shouldn’t stop you Log in to see images!

eps should be cheaper imo, i wouldn’t say free though since quite a bit of work went into them

Well when you go to get more brownie points it says you need dollars

example.

100 Brownie Points

+ Free E-Peen™

$9.99 !!!!USD!!!!

Buy This!

Jinoo Newton Posted:

Well when you go to get more brownie points it says you need dollars

example.

100 Brownie Points

+ Free E-Peen™

$9.99 !!!!USD!!!!

Buy This!

uh

you’ll still be charged in pounds when you go through paypal (100 beeps cost £6-8 iirc)

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

uh

you’ll still be charged in pounds when you go through paypal (100 beeps cost £6-8 iirc)

Wait.

what’s the average age for this game

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Normally I would reply to this thread with something like “NO GET A CREDIT CARD YOU fabulous person. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK JUST USE PAYPAL JEEZ” and then the thread would get closed by a mod due to the thread being filled with too many trolls. However I’m going to try and reply to this civilly (*gasp*).

So is ET still making money from this site? I doubt it to be honest; I mean he has a job. Forumwarz stopped being his main source of income since like a year ago. I doubt he’ll go poor if he makes the episodes free (also it means we won’t get threads like this every time a newbie plays the game).

But saying that ET does that what would be the point in getting brownie points well lets see:
Log in to see images! – Yeah, whilst this kinda had a use back in the day where people cared about dom these days it’s only value really is replaying the game. I guess if you like it THAT much you can play it again and again but it gets tedious. The only other reason to get it is gimmick/rp alts. Some are funny and some are not but to be honest there’s not much point these days because the forums are boring/dead as ****.
Log in to see images! – yeah I’m too stupid to install ABP ET so take my money so that I don’t see any ads. ****ing hell how was this a good idea?
Log in to see images! – There’s one alt I’d want to change the name of and that’s to what it was originally (the mods would know which alt this is). I don’t know why you would want to do this other than to confuse people thinking you’re someone else but to be honest it’s cheaper to get a new alt.
Log in to see images! – Some of the cheats are dumb and I’ll get back to this later to explain
Log in to see images! – Wait ET did some ****ty features (that can be done much better with greasemonkey) that we got to PAY for? **** that ****.
Ok let’s look at the cheats now:
Log in to see images! – this has like over 2 weeks worth of visits. Useful for those who just want to PLAY the game but seriously why are you that desperate at playing this game anyway?
Log in to see images! – This is the worst cheat. 5,000,000 can easily be made in rollover and a ****load more. In fact as soon as you start episode 3 it gives you 100,000,000,000,000 to let you do whatever the **** you want cause the flezz currently is ****ing worthless
Log in to see images! – Probably useful but then again what could be more tedious that pressing 1212 is just pressing one bumon. Yeah that **** is dumb.
Community enhancements:
Log in to see images! – yeah this is about why you would want to buy but you’re probably going to stick with your avatar title which isn’t cost effective to ET or something which is why he made:
Log in to see images! – Some pranks can be great (fine upstanding member of society ones for example) but some are ****ing stupid.
Log in to see images! – “PLEASE READ MY WEBCOMIC IT’S FUNNY AND IT’S ABOUT MAGIC THE GATHERING WHICH IS THE BEST CARD GAME EVER NEXT TO YUGIOH” <— If you are this person, please stop.

So yeah there’s not much point in getting brownie points other than to change your avatar or some other useless ****.

tl;dr Should the episodes be free? well ET won’t be losing anything so I guess…
Is it going to happen? well to be honest… NO. USE A CREDIT CARD YOU ****ING fabulous person

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

plus the occasional new retard who buys them is what keeps this place alive. and raffle.

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

SanDyk Posted:

Normally I would reply to this thread with something like “NO GET A CREDIT CARD YOU fabulous person. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK JUST USE PAYPAL JEEZ” and then the thread would get closed by a mod due to the thread being filled with too many trolls. However I’m going to try and reply to this civilly (*gasp*).

So is ET still making money from this site? I doubt it to be honest; I mean he has a job. Forumwarz stopped being his main source of income since like a year ago. I doubt he’ll go poor if he makes the episodes free (also it means we won’t get threads like this every time a newbie plays the game).

But saying that ET does that what would be the point in getting brownie points well lets see:
Log in to see images! – Yeah, whilst this kinda had a use back in the day where people cared about dom these days it’s only value really is replaying the game. I guess if you like it THAT much you can play it again and again but it gets tedious. The only other reason to get it is gimmick/rp alts. Some are funny and some are not but to be honest there’s not much point these days because the forums are boring/dead as ****.
Log in to see images! – yeah I’m too stupid to install ABP ET so take my money so that I don’t see any ads. ****ing hell how was this a good idea?
Log in to see images! – There’s one alt I’d want to change the name of and that’s to what it was originally (the mods would know which alt this is). I don’t know why you would want to do this other than to confuse people thinking you’re someone else but to be honest it’s cheaper to get a new alt.
Log in to see images! – Some of the cheats are dumb and I’ll get back to this later to explain
Log in to see images! – Wait ET did some ****ty features (that can be done much better with greasemonkey) that we got to PAY for? **** that ****.
Ok let’s look at the cheats now:
Log in to see images! – this has like over 2 weeks worth of visits. Useful for those who just want to PLAY the game but seriously why are you that desperate at playing this game anyway?
Log in to see images! – This is the worst cheat. 5,000,000 can easily be made in rollover and a ****load more. In fact as soon as you start episode 3 it gives you 100,000,000,000,000 to let you do whatever the **** you want cause the flezz currently is ****ing worthless
Log in to see images! – Probably useful but then again what could be more tedious that pressing 1212 is just pressing one bumon. Yeah that **** is dumb.
Community enhancements:
Log in to see images! – yeah this is about why you would want to buy but you’re probably going to stick with your avatar title which isn’t cost effective to ET or something which is why he made:
Log in to see images! – Some pranks can be great (fine upstanding member of society ones for example) but some are ****ing stupid.
Log in to see images! – “PLEASE READ MY WEBCOMIC IT’S FUNNY AND IT’S ABOUT MAGIC THE GATHERING WHICH IS THE BEST CARD GAME EVER NEXT TO YUGIOH” <— If you are this person, please stop.

So yeah there’s not much point in getting brownie points other than to change your avatar or some other useless ****.

tl;dr Should the episodes be free? well ET won’t be losing anything so I guess…
Is it going to happen? well to be honest… NO. USE A CREDIT CARD YOU ****ING fabulous person

ok…
what’s the average age for a user of forumwarz

CeleryBob Posted:

plus the occasional new retard who buys them is what keeps this place alive. and raffle.

i buy steam games now instead Log in to see images!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

well for the average age it’s probably 30 or something thanks to a lot of geriatrics in brainfreeze

Jinoo Newton Posted:

ok…

what’s the average age for a user of forumwarz

we don’t really have one, people from their early teens to their 30s-40s play this

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

the average age of this game is 12

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

i buy steam games now instead Log in to see images!

....HAH

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

....i dont see how age matters. it says its for 18+ though somewhere doesnt it?

Jinoo Newton

[Newbie Klan ]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

the average age of this game is 12

indeed

which is my age.

I only have a teen debit card.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!