Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 I had a nightmare about forumwarz last night

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Somehow there was a bug that added the GameDolphin to my account, and suddenly I wasn’t eligible for the competitive aspects of the game. It was horrible. Have I been playing too much?

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

You went to hell.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Goth_Jesus Posted:

Somehow there was a bug that added the GameDolphin to my account, and suddenly I wasn’t eligible for the competitive aspects of the game. It was horrible. Have I been playing too much?

Tubmail me and I’ll explain how you can buy the GameDolphin and still be legal to compete in Dominations, et al.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Acid Flux Posted:

Tubmail me and I’ll explain how you can buy the GameDolphin and still be legal to compete in Dominations, et al.

Lies!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

As weird as it sounds I had a dream that my pillow was ET. Nothing freaky happened I just laid my head on it but it still proves that I’m playing this game too much.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Goddamnit, I thought this thread was in the Klan Forum.

NM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Wait, so can I tubmail you and find out how to get the GameDolphin without a cheater mark? Because maybe then I could actually give WetSocket a run for his money on speedruns.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Sancdar Posted:

Wait, so can I tubmail you and find out how to get the GameDolphin without a cheater mark? Because maybe then I could actually give WetSocket a run for his money on speedruns.

Let’s move this to the Klan Forum.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

bigguyinblack Posted:

As weird as it sounds I had a dream that my pillow was ET. Nothing freaky happened I just laid my head on it but it still proves that I’m playing this game too much.

lmfao. we all no sumthn happnd. but ty 4 nawt punishn us wit details.

Acid Flux Posted:

o great times on, share!!!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Acid Flux Posted:

Let’s not, this isn’t about klans, it’s about dreaming about forumwarz.

Which I did last night.

I was playing the LARP version.

Don’t ask.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

n00b65 Posted:

I meant the part that was not about dreaming, that’s the part I wanted to move to the Klan forum. I agree that discussion about ForumWarz-related dreams should remain here.

So, last night, I had a dream about Escher & LizTheShiz…

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Acid Flux Posted:

So, last night, I had a dream about Escher & LizTheShiz…

Yeah, but you have that dream every time you close your eyes. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Escher Posted:

Yeah, but you have that dream every time you close your eyes. Log in to see images!

True, but the LizTheShiz part is new.

BRB_GOINGTOT-
HEMOON

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

lulz, last night, I had a dream…

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.”

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of “interposition” and “nullification” — one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; “and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.”Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Kathy Lee Gifford gave me oral sex. Disturbing because I don’t think it was a dream.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

n00b65 Posted:

Which I did last night.

I was playing the LARP version.

Don’t ask.

I have to say, the thread’s gotten pretty sidetracked now.

LARP forumwarz is amazing when you play as a troll or a camwhore. Not so much as an emo or a re-re.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I had a dream last night that Jalapeno Bootyhole was raping me. But it was really weird, because he kept saying “this is just a dream, go back to sleep…” Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

L2 Posted:

I had a dream last night that Jalapeno Bootyhole was raping me. But it was really weird, because he kept saying “this is just a dream, go back to sleep…” Log in to see images!

Huh. I’ve had that dream too. I’ve learned to just lie back and enjoy it. Log in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

a few weeks ago i dreamed i was in my uncle’s house, i used to go over there and spend the night when i was a kid because my cousin who is about the same age as me, but i haven’t been there or even thought of that place in 15+ years. anyway in my dream there was a poltergeist on a rampage there and it was so malicious and scary that it woke me up. the next day i was at work reading the news and found out that the day before my aunt had shot my cousin in the head then shot herself, right in the place where my dream had happened.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!