Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Justin Bieber really isn't that bad

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

chammisan Posted:

Yes. Yet another reason why I’ve decided that I want Raffle to carry my beautiful babies.Log in to see images!

i wish i could be a seahorse for you

J H Christ Posted:

Wtf is a plop plop?

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

CeleryBob Posted:

i wish i could be a seahorse for you

Shhhh. Raffle is gestating Log in to see images!

I don’t want to risk contamination. Your retardation is contagious.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Skyman747 Posted:

Taylor Swift and Kesha are also pretty good.

Don’t you dare lump Taylor together with that venereal-diseased, glitter covered great times dumpster Kesha. Taylor Swift is really pretty and she plays guitar nice and sings good and her lyrics are about my LIFE. Oh and she never poops. This is a fact.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

ok im just going to ignore the fact that itt: trolls and give my honest to real opinion. taylor swift i have nothing against; justin beiber i dont hate i just dont really like hearing his music, altho if we boil it all down to vocal ability the kid does have talent, but ke$ha i would just beat with a shovel god i hate her

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

so, how bout that arron carter guy?

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

The Two Coreys season premiere got explosive last night, with both Coreys admitting that they’d been molested or raped by different men at different times as young teenagers. The two appear to be in some type of emotional standoff with one another, as they face each other down and almost appear to try to one-up each other for the sake of drama and attention.

Corey Haim says he was raped by a friend of Corey Feldman’s, and seems to accuse Feldman both of knowing about it and possibly even witnessing something. The obvious conclusion/speculation is that Haim is talking about Michael Jackson, who Feldman was friends with in his early teens. Feldman also publicly supported Jackson during his first molestation trial. During Jackson’s second trial, he admitted that Michael had shown him some naked pictures as a teenager.

Feldman counters Haim by saying he was molested and accuses Haim of never talking to him about it. There’s some confusing back and forth between the two as they trade accusations about talking to each other while they were sleeping or some such thing. It appears like what they’re saying is legitimate, but they’re so dramatic in their discussion that it comes off as a little contrived.

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

This thread is like House of Labeija meets Jurbumic Park and Bob is the velociraptor that’s chasing you and Skyman is trying to put mascara on the velociraptor and it’s terrifying so you’re trying to run but they keep getting closer and Justin Bieber’s remix of Vogue (feat. Ke$ha) is blaring in the background and it hurts your ears and just when it feels like it can’t get any worse chammisan comes around the corner and screams male reproductive organS, and Raffle and sdgr are like “yes, male reproductive organs, this is a fact.”

CeleryBob

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

viscera Posted:

This thread is like House of Labeija meets Jurbumic Park and Bob is the velociraptor that’s chasing you and Skyman is trying to put mascara on the velociraptor and it’s terrifying so you’re trying to run but they keep getting closer and Justin Bieber’s remix of Vogue (feat. Ke$ha) is blaring in the background and it hurts your ears and just when it feels like it can’t get any worse chammisan comes around the corner and screams male reproductive organS, and Raffle and sdgr are like “yes, male reproductive organs, this is a fact.”

AM I A PRETTY RAPTOR?

J H Christ Posted:

Wtf is a plop plop?

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

viscera Posted:

CeleryBob

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

CeleryBob Posted:

AM I A PRETTY RAPTOR?

J H Christ Posted:

Wtf is a plop plop?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Skyman747 Posted:

I’ve been listening to some of his songs and they really aren’t that bad.

sniged

LONG LIVE LIBYA!

LIVE LONG LABIA!

LIVE LONG LABIA!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

yes, male reproductive organs, this is a fact.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

yes, male reproductive organs, this is a fact.

Polly Amory

Avatar: 238249 2011-04-12 05:26:03 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

You guys didn’t let me shout male reproductive organS first. Log in to see images!

Polly Amory

Avatar: 238249 2011-04-12 05:26:03 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

lolaltfailsthati’mtoolazytofix

CeleryBob

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

CeleryBob Posted:

AM I A PRETTY RAPTOR?

J H Christ Posted:

Wtf is a plop plop?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I guess.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!