Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest OFFICIAL CZ Contest: Emasculate Forumwarz! BP + E-Skinflap + Admin Peenoplasty!

Wubba

Avatar: 240480 2010-07-27 11:41:57 -0400

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Just in case someone calls generichaxor, the winner of this contest was a relatively new player named The Machine, but they haven’t responded to my TMs or even logged in for over a month.

I’m thinking of awarding one of my Peen them by default, but it seems like a waste. If I don’t hear back soon, the grand prize will go to the runner-up.

Wubba Posted:

I had a cat that looked like that.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Okay. After going through about 85 pages of notes (!) I’ve finally made my changes. ET has to force the cache clean, but new characters will soon see a somewhat more gender-neutral version of Forumwarz.

There were some awkward turns of phrase, but overall I think we’ve actually improved the game’s humor. It really hit home just how often we resorted to male reproductive organ jokes and “no homo” — and now we’re highlighting that gold even more, while throwing in vadge jokes and “no lesbo”! Alriiight! Log in to see images!

Some notes:

• I haven’t changed the sex chats at all. Not just because people liked them and your “maleness” is a central conceit to the minigames, but because they’re housed in files I can’t access. ET has sent them to me and I’ll review later.

• Anything with embedded graphics, like cinematics or the tutorial, unfortunately can’t be changed at this point. But this was never a huge deal.

• In the courtroom minigame, you’re referred to as “he” a lot. No amount of linguistic gymnastics could’ve fixed this. However, since you’re taking on the alter ego of Tucson Lepht, it feels reasonable.

There are bound to be things we’ve missed, particularly in clbum-specific missions and Episode 3 content (which, it turns out, wasn’t entirely non-sexist after all). So if you’re playing through and find a major slip-up, feel free to report it as a “typo.” Or just TM me your findings. The E-Skinflap™ might still be up for gropes!

Which brings us to our winner. Since I haven’t been able to reach The Machine, my precious peen is going to the runner-up, HackerInstinct!

This player requested my “Quality Unbumurance” Peen, which kinda smarts because it implies I didn’t test Episode 2. Then again, ET never had it either (but BB2 does?) so maybe I never deserved it. But you, HackerInstinct, sorta do!

Enjoy your unique Peen! I’m going to get some gauze. Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­this thread encourages illegal alts

thanks jb for the go ahead

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I have never heard anyone say “no lesbo”. I guess it’s a Canadian thing.

• I haven’t changed the sex chats at all…

• [or] cinematics or the tutorial…

• [or] the courtroom minigame…

[or a bunch of other stuff I can’t be bumed to find]

Inconnu Posted:

Oh, sweet!

HackerInstin-
ct

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I guess all I can say is Log in to see images!

That about sums it up. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Nothing’s ever good enough for Bacchus! I think that’ll be the name of my next musical. Anyway, the sex chats have been updated and will push through soon!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Nothing’s ever good enough for Bacchus! I think that’ll be the name of my next musical. Anyway, the sex chats have been updated and will push through soon!

­it doesnt matter stop updating people on the changes theyll never see unless they actually feel like going through this game again or buying or creating an illegal alt

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

jb can i have bp for a new alt i want to see the new content. please and thanks.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

So do we get a “are you a boy or are you a girl” screen when we sign up, or is your character just a giant androgynous blob of flesh now?

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

a giant androgynous blob of flesh

Welcome to the internet.

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

So do we get a “are you a boy or are you a girl” screen when we sign up, or is your character just a giant androgynous blob of flesh now?

OH GOD IT WILL BE JUST LIKE POKEMON. NOW I CAN SPEND 10 MINUTES DEBATING IF I WANT TO LIE TO PROFESSOR OAK OR NOT. BUT INSTEAD OF PROFESSOR OAK ITS SHALLOW ESOPHAGUS I GUESS.

thanks jb. thanks.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

The best thing to do would be to make the player’s character a sequential hermaphrodite; born as one sex, but able to change to the other. So basically Evil Trout.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Closet of Shame

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!