Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Enemy Avatars

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

This one always rubs me the wrong way.. is it supposed to be a man or a woman? (or other?)

I also wish there were more to choose from, especially people. I’m pretty sure I’ve shuffled through them all twice and inspiration’s just not striking. CZ should allow us to submit original photography for them to consider.

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

A woman, ****wit.

There is a bra.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Irascible Posted:

A woman, ****wit.

There is a bra.

I guess a better question would have been “woman or tranny?”

The presence of a bra does not mean for certain that there’s not a male reproductive organ. But then again, I guess that could open all avatars to debate.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I’m going to guess a woman. I certainly would not hit that though.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I figured the adam’s apple meant it was a tranny.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

kittiejenn Posted:

CZ should allow us to submit original photography for them to consider.

Due to intellectual property law in Canada I believe Team Crotchzombie needs to be very careful concerning the use of original art. Unless the image is currently in the public domain, CZ has to be concerned with potential legal liability. This is why we need to sign a long disclaimer when we choose to upload an private avatar releasing CZ from legal liability and allowing them unlimited usage of the image.

It’s one thing to accept that individual users have the rights to the images they upload for private avatar use but Evil Trout and company would need to be certain that any images used for game content (and enemies are certainly game content) were completely legal.

The other possible option would be to buy packages of images from existing archives (Getty, etc) but doing so would almost certainly come with a rather hefty pricetag limiting the ability of CZ to use them.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Women have adams apples to. There just usually less pronounced, combined that with the fact that typically we women have more fat around that area.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Vuron Posted:

Due to intellectual property law in Canada I believe Team Crotchzombie needs to be very careful concerning the use of original art. Unless the image is currently in the public domain, CZ has to be concerned with potential legal liability. This is why we need to sign a long disclaimer when we choose to upload an private avatar releasing CZ from legal liability and allowing them unlimited usage of the image.

So, wait. Copyright law in Canada is different from the rest of the USA? I blame Canada’s governor, Ted Stevens.

Well, this sucks, because I just wasted time and effort stealing finding images and re-scaling them for the HowStuffBreaks forum. I had to go with the barrack pic for “Afro_Engineer” instead of one of these:

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/forumwarzlawlz/?action=view¤t=afro_engineer.jpg

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/forumwarzlawlz/?action=view¤t=afro_engineer_toilet.jpg

It’s pretty gay that we can’t post pics inline in here.

PS: I cropped and resized these images, which I think makes them OK to use under the principle of fair use. Log in to see images! Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/12/2008 4:24PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!