Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
E-Peen(tm) I'm Gay

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I think instead of saying, “You jelly?”, why not just say “Are you jealous?” because that makes sense and everybody knows what it means.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Celerysteve Posted:

I think instead of saying, “You jelly?”, why not just say “Are you jealous?” because that makes sense and everybody knows what it means.

Yeah really “You jelly?” implies that you’re asking the person if they’re made of jelly, which is fairly rare (at least in America).

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Yeah really “You jelly?” implies that you’re asking the person if they’re made of jelly, which is fairly rare (at least in America).

Ok, I guess people aren’t jelly and you are probably right about that at least for the most part but the thing is I have to post this so my name shows up on all the RP threads on the main Flamebate page because normally I wouldn’t care but I’m one away so might as well.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

morbidvision

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Celerysteve Posted:

Ok, I guess people aren’t jelly and you are probably right about that at least for the most part but the thing is I have to post this so my name shows up on all the RP threads on the main Flamebate page because normally I wouldn’t care but I’m one away so might as well.

your just jelly over my superior comprehension of being jelly..

KINGx6

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!