Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Smile Adolf's Vegan Thread

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Johnald The Robot Posted:

IT’S NOT THE NICOTINE THAT KILLS. IT’S THE SMOOOOOOKE THE SMOOOOOOOKE.

Cancers: It’s the smoke

Heart Disease: It’s the smoke

Respiratory Disease: It’s the smoooooooke

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

HAPPY TUESDAY ERRYONE!!!

We had some AWESOME q’s, so I’ll answer those first before I get to my (belated, apologies)

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

Would you get more protein out of semen or vomit?

Welp, I’m not so sure why you’re asking that question out of all the questions you could ask, but I’m gonna answer it NEWAYS b/c you might have a good reason fer asking! The answer AIDS woman's genitals, idk. It would depend on what was in the vomit and how much semen ur talkin about. Semen is ALL protein, but its possible that someone could puke up a TON of almonds of some other nut and then the vomit would ttly have more protein than teh semen!

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

And what if I ate semen then vomited that?

Again I’m sorry male reproductive organFACEPANTS but idk. I guess youd be sick or the semen tasted really really bad huh?

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

Never knew lettuce gave you the munchies…?

Don’t worry AIDS woman's genitals it doesn’t!!! Lettuce is awesome fer filling u up b/c its srsly low cal and has tons and tons of fiber so if u ate a lot of lettuce u shouldnt be hungry at all LOL.

EXCELLENT Q’S THANK YOU FOR ASKING Log in to see images!

NOW ITS TIME FOR FAMOUS ADOLF HIPSTER’S DAILY VEGAN TIP OF THE DAY!!

YAY!

In addition to being Vegan its important too to limit the amount of processed cane sugars you eat. Sugar just like crack and marijuana is an ADDICTION that you can overgreat times! If yer drinking soda every day or eating candy all the time u know its bad for yer teeth but its bad for the rest of yer body too!!! Try replacing junky junk food with healthy stuffs like berries and melons and you wont get those jittery sugar highs anymore and you also wont crash and get SUPER tired like u can if you drink soda!!! And always remember to mix in some protein or at least some denser grains like whole grain bread or potatoes to make the absolute most out of your energy!!!

That’s it for today folks but keep those questions great timesming I’m so happy so many of you are interested in being Vegan!!

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Yeah I hate eating living things so I just go outside and look at the sun all day in an effort to make my own energy.

probably the best thing i’ve read on flamebate in a while

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!