Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls What is the word for this?
Poll: What is the word for this?
You must be logged in to vote.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

So you’re at work or school or some regular daytime social function not bumociated with hooking up, and some guy comes along and he’s all about the ladies. Like the guy who completely ignores other dudes and just acts like there his competition and is a snobby male reproductive organ if he even acknowledges their presence. He has no problem saying cornball **** to girls you’d never say because you know you’d just sound like a fabulous person if another dude heard you, and he does sound like a fabulous person, and he’s completely serious about it, like “I’ll catch you on the flipside, gorgeous” or something else equally fabulous personified… but he’s an alright looking guy and he’s confident so chicks are generally friendly to him even if they’re not really interested.

What is the word for this?

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I believe it’s “guy who’s about to get the **** beat out of him”.

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

This sounds like a typical hormonally driven male to me.

desu.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It’s not though. I want to **** every girl that breathes, but I don’t act like that. I mean you can get woman's genitals and there is no reason to be totally unbro about it. Even if being a totally competitive ****stick gives you a slight edge, what’s woman's genitals if you can’t look yourself in the mirror because you’re a slimey manwhore with no brodom?

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

Celerysteve Posted:

I want to **** every girl that breathes… Even if being a totally competitive ****stick gives you a slight edge, what’s woman's genitals if you can’t look yourself in the mirror because you’re a slimey manwhore with no brodom?

Now that I think about it, I’ve slept with a lot of guys like this. Not because I liked them, but because I want to **** everything that breathes too. LOTS of people do. So maybe these guys just dgaf about how douchey they seem doing what they do. There’s even a female version of this, the chicks that act subtle and flirty and innocent and go home with some guy to violently deep throat him before taking it repeatedly in her bum. These are just things people do to get laid, like some sort of very special mating call, does brodom even matter when it comes to getting laid?

desu.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

fembot_ Posted:

Now that I think about it, I’ve slept with a lot of guys like this. Not because I liked them, but because I want to **** everything that breathes too. LOTS of people do. So maybe these guys just dgaf about how douchey they seem doing what they do. There’s even a female version of this, the chicks that act subtle and flirty and innocent and go home with some guy to violently deep throat him before taking it repeatedly in her bum. These are just things people do to get laid, like some sort of very special mating call, does brodom even matter when it comes to getting laid?

Yep, brodom counts. The second after you great times woman's genitals is no longer interesting.

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

idk hero I guess because I have no game and at least he is social with all the ladies unlike me who is only social with ladies I’ve met at least once before or if idk like we bump into each other and spill a drink or something and I’m like “sorry” but then I remember that I am not supposed to be too nice because girls my age aren’t into that or something I heard so I have to be like “sorry, haha theres beverage on you um but heres some napkins kbye” and then go home and look at fwz and listen to Margot and the Nuclear So and So’s and think about the potential relationship that could have resulted from that spilled drink and the house in a grbumy field with a big tree we would have but thats all like a hypothetical or something and totally not what happened tonight okay maybe it is but whatever I think this was about douches but I forgot where I was posting

Celerysteve Posted:

Yep, brodom counts. The second after you great times woman's genitals is no longer interesting.

Fifteen minutes after it starts looking appealing again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!