Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shit I would like to discuss The Human Centipede in a civil fashion.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Are you implying Forumwarz is a metaphor for not getting any or for enjoy?

its a bit of both lmao

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I don’t know many people who have been raped here. But I certainly can think of many who have had that first one.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

yeah but adapt how many more havnt lmao

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

How many haven’t not gotten any? I don’t know, but I guess it is in line with my hypothesis to say: few.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shamefully on topic, I will say that it is the first movie in a good long while that I actually found creepy at all. The dragging out of the centipede after the midway point where he succeeds gives you plenty of time to simply imagine their plight.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Of all the threads about this movie on the internet this is one of them.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

this movie was rather disappointing. i didn’t consider the ‘social commentary’ but thought it was dumb that it was a movie in english and they put the guy who only spoke japanese in the front so you were forced to read subtitles for the rest of the film. the concept of THC was great – when i heard about it i was excited to see it, but the execution failed. i will definitely check out the sequel; hopefully it’s better.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

it was dumb that it was a movie in english and they put the guy who only spoke japanese in the front so you were forced to read subtitles for the rest of the film.

This was intentional. If he’d put either of the English speaking women at the front, what would have happened? They’d scream and **** their bumes off. It was smarter for the doctor to put the Japanese guy in front. He was striving to make an obedient pet. Having little understanding of what the pet was actually saying (just like the 3-hound) made training easier. And hiding the centipede safer, by bumumption.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

fembot_ Posted:

This was intentional. If he’d put either of the English speaking women at the front, what would have happened? They’d scream and **** their bumes off. It was smarter for the doctor to put the Japanese guy in front. He was striving to make an obedient pet. Having little understanding of what the pet was actually saying (just like the 3-hound) made training easier. And hiding the centipede safer, by bumumption.

You’ve clearly put a lot of thought into this.

fembot_

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

You’ve clearly put a lot of thought into this.

Not at all. I watched the movie though.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

fembot_ Posted:

Not at all. I watched the movie though.

Let me just follow your train of thought here: “I see, if they put the Japanese guy up front, the lack of an emotional response would make it easier for the doctor to train and hide the centipede! Genius!”

Edit: Unless this was explicitly stated by the movie, which would make that particular thought process marginally better.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/04/2010 5:37PM

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

the concept of THC was great

Hmm.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

While the horror movie genre in general sucks terribly (not inherently, just the idiots who make them) this movie was especially bad.

Tom Six should have just made another movie where an insane redneck chases 12 moronic teenagers with an aggregate IQ of 80 around a forest or big house in the middle of nowhere and kills them gruesomely one by one. (But then again, far from being scared, most people love watching dumb teenagers get mbumacred)

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

fembot_

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

Let me just follow your train of thought here: “I see, if they put the Japanese guy up front, the lack of an emotional response would make it easier for the doctor to train and hide the centipede! Genius!”

Edit: Unless this was explicitly stated by the movie, which would make that particular thought process marginally better.

It is pretty damn obvious in the movie, yes. Tom Six has also said the same thing in interviews. “Why the **** do you read interviews with ****ty horror directors?” I like to know what’s going on behind the small budget. It’s been mentioned before, he did a good job with it. He lucked out a bit with casting the doctor. It would have received more funding as a slightly less controversial film in a different genre. With the kind of corporate funding needed for a bigger budget film though, I’m not entirely sure Six would have been allowed to make the social commentary as effective as he said he wanted to. All I was getting at, Six put a lot of thought into THC, it will always be fail for reasons beyond its control, and I appreciate the effort.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

While the horror movie genre in general sucks terribly (not inherently, just the idiots who make them) this movie was especially bad.

Tom Six should have just made another movie where an insane redneck chases 12 moronic teenagers with an aggregate IQ of 80 around a forest or big house in the middle of nowhere and kills them gruesomely one by one. (But then again, far from being scared, most people love watching dumb teenagers get mbumacred)

I disagree. There are TONS of movies about dumb teenagers getting slaughtered, we don’t need any more. It’s rare that I find something even worth talking about in the slasher/gore horror genre. THC is one of them for the reasons I stated in the OP. If the horror genre disappoints you in general, maybe you should watch some good Korean psych-horror or Lovecraftian ****.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

fembot_ Posted:

I disagree. There are TONS of movies about dumb teenagers getting slaughtered, we don’t need any more. It’s rare that I find something even worth talking about in the slasher/gore horror genre. THC is one of them for the reasons I stated in the OP. If the horror genre disappoints you in general, maybe you should watch some good Korean psych-horror or Lovecraftian ****.

You are so close to understanding what he is saying.

fembot_ Posted:

Six put a lot of thought into THC

THC

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Bacchus Posted:

THC

That is a really clever and funny pun on that abbreviation. Look at how they are the same. I can not believe I did not already think of making that connection. That’s jokes.

Adapt Posted:

That is a really clever and funny pun on that abbreviation. Look at how they are the same. I can not believe I did not already think of making that connection. That’s jokes.

Envy is a cardinal sin.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!