Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Do you like pizza?

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

King Krimson Posted:

pizza in the microwave

omg the horror

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Did I ever mention I take all of my opinions about everything directly from Futurama?

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

did you ever see “breakfast pizza”? i’ve seen it at airports and it’s like scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon on a slice of pizza Log in to see images!

Many places use egg beaters or something similar for a sauce and then some cheese, sausage and bacon. It’s ok. I like it with some turkey or even Canadian (style) bacon.

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Bacchus Posted:

A garlic Caesar sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, mushroom, red onion, habanero, shredded chicken marinated in Franks Red Hot and cream cheese broken into tiny bits on top. Quality dough is important as well, nothing special but properly made and proofed.

Mother****ing fantastic. If you can take some heat.

Oh. My. God. I must have this pizza. I love habanero. I’m probably going to make this on my next day off where I’m not at a baseball game.

Please bump this thread in nine days, tyia.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!