Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Do you like pizza?

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

When I lived out in 29 Palms, there was an awesome pizza joint in town that served a 29” pizza with 29 toppings for $29. And it was actually pretty damn good.

Of course, we were usually half-drunk by the time they brought it out to our table, so my recollection could be tainted.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

cid, i crave pizza like its crack when im drunk.

also pizza rules overall.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

man-man Posted:

We fundamentally disagree on the subject of pizza. I hope we can still be friends. with benefits

we can still be friends, but i’m never going to iowa or whereverthe**** you’re from to eat what you call pizza.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

we can still be friends, but i’m never going to iowa or whereverthe**** you’re from to eat what you call pizza.

i will come to jersey to eat pizza with you bro, ps I MISS TALKING TO YOU

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

i will come to jersey to eat pizza with you bro, ps I MISS TALKING TO YOU

pizza spreads so much love Log in to see images!

i’m usually on irc, you know

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

what about pizza rolls?

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

pizza spreads so much love Log in to see images!

i’m usually on irc, you know

which irc???

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

synirc

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

My preferences in pizza are superior to everyone else’s preferences in pizza.

Just sayin’.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

Iowa? I should be offended, but I won’t be ‘cause we’re such awesome-cool friends.

The place you’re looking for is the UK, which is even easier for you to not go to.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

man-man Posted:

Iowa? I should be offended, but I won’t be ‘cause we’re such awesome-cool friends.

The place you’re looking for is the UK, which is even easier for you to not go to.

haha pizza in the UK. dunno if that’s better or worse than Iowa (for pizza). obviously it’s much cooler so we are still friends.

A garlic Caesar sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, mushroom, red onion, habanero, shredded chicken marinated in Franks Red Hot and cream cheese broken into tiny bits on top. Quality dough is important as well, nothing special but properly made and proofed.

Mother****ing fantastic. If you can take some heat.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

haha pizza in the UK. dunno if that’s better or worse than Iowa (for pizza). obviously it’s much cooler so we are still friends.

I made pizza with friends in the recent past. We made the dough ourselves though, so that had all kinds of scope to go wrong. For example being stupidly thick (because the dough rose a lot and we split in 4 and then there was more per person than had ever been necessary) and not cooking all the way through before someone (who was hungry and just wanted to eat) said it was done and we all went along with that even though they weren’t hardly cooked all the way through and it ended up more like pizza topping served on top of thick bread.

And when I say “for example”, I mean “that is what happened”. It was still ok pizza because of the amount of stuff on top. Also pizza from pizza places here is not like that, what with normally having a crust that is not like thick bread.

Same pizza places as anywhere else in the world I think… we don’t really have a “UK style” pizza. Just styles named after other places that may or may not correspond with the types of pizza made in those places.

man-man edited this message on 09/07/2010 2:24PM

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­I’m pretty plain when it comes to pizza. Thin crust, extra cheese, mushrooms, pineapple, onion, and sausage.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Good ol’ margherita hits the spot more often than not. I’m also fond of spicy chicken arribita pizza, and, when drunk, ham and pineapple.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i’m a snob i guess but i think pizza is only good in new jersey, new york & philly. even when i lived in florida, where nearly all the pizza places were owned by former new yorkers, it just wasn’t as good. people say it’s because of the water here, the crust is the best.

once i was in new hampshire and i ordered a white pizza. i got my pizza and it had tomato sauce on it. i said something about it and they said “oh we thought you meant white flour” me: “oh, do you have whole wheat pizza?” them: “no”. wtf

there used to be a “boston pizza” place around here but it went out of business. i tried it once, it wasn’t thick, but it wasn’t thin either, and it tasted like it had bumer on it.

i’m surprised that so many of you like pineapple on pizza. it’s too fkn weird for me.

did you ever see “breakfast pizza”? i’ve seen it at airports and it’s like scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon on a slice of pizza Log in to see images!

Cacoethes

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

did you ever see “breakfast pizza”? i’ve seen it at airports and it’s like scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon on a slice of pizza Log in to see images!

Chicago Town used to do a breakfast pizza pie thing, but the scrambled eggs and the pastry case meant it was really a quiche.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

Cacoethes Posted:

Chicago Town used to do a breakfast pizza pie thing, but the scrambled eggs and the pastry case meant it was really a quiche.

get your breakfast pie/quiche out of the pizza thread

Cacoethes

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

They marketed it as a pizza.

Don’t shoot the messenger, mkay?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

Pineapples are weird.

I intially thought so too, but at a party where someone bungs a pizza in the microwave, you just make a wild grab before it’s all gone. It’s pretty good with the ham. the salty/sweet contrast works really well, and it’s not so sweet that it turns your pizza into a dessert.

Dessert pizzas are a completly different topic, but hey.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!