Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs in one of the podcast et/jb mentioned they would like to make like mini missions that they could release at certain dates or something

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

will most of these be “pwn a forum” or will there be one simmilar to The Tuscon Lepht minigame? With how well it was recieved before would it be possible to have another mission with “internet court”? I myself would love a mission where you’re back in internet court doing something like proving that someone didn’t hack someone or one where you defend someone who is banned and try to get them unbanned. I mean that would be pretty fun to be fair and could then possibly give a reason why you’re still pwning forums after the sentrillion incident (pwning forums is the only thing you know so you’ve made it your career).

Just a few thoughts really
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!