Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Watermelon Team fortress tournament

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Ummm… I don’t think Finny qualifies for this. Swine might not either..?

‘This tournament is strictly for people who are new to competitive play’

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

duca Posted:

lol

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

duca Posted:

If Crinkz qualifies, I’m SURE that finny and swine are just fine Log in to see images!

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

also you guys should get raffle on your team.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Skyman747 Posted:

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

duca Posted:

Why wouldn’t they?

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Why wouldn’t they?

iirc swine had a short streak when he joined a comp team but idk.

duca

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Finny played professionally as well. *shruggs*

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

duca Posted:

Finny played professionally as well. *shruggs*

are you thinking of klan affiliation? that’s not the same as playing competitively…

duca

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

spacekadt Posted:

are you thinking of klan affiliation? that’s not the same as playing competitively…

No I mean Finny talks about it all time how he used to make money and **** playing.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

duca Posted:

No I mean Finny talks about it all time how he used to make money and **** playing.

finny told me one time he had sex with a man.

but how can he do that men dont have woman's genitalss.

finny is a dirty liar

bobdisgea edited this message on 08/11/2010 11:00PM

Skyman747 Posted:

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Raffle Ticket Posted:

You said “yes” to me in IDC on being my engie a few days ago!

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Alright, my official reply to this since the cat’s out of the bag. I found out sign-ups had started a little while ago and was going to start a “Harem” thread about it, but, various RL bull**** has kept me busy.

Since on my server we’ve become (like duca has stated) more of a clan than a group of pubbers, I have been thinking a lot about comping with y’all. Well, those that are interested. And this is a real good chance to get our feet wet. I’ve thought a lot about who I’d like to see where and during what game conditions, and it came to me that each of you has a specific clbum which scares the **** out of me. This is my dream team (Full Version).

scout – chuck, finny, shadowlolz

soldier – crinkz, man-man, raffle

pyro – spacey, bear, bandy, kraigu

demo – duca, raffle, bob

heavy – bandy, wyrd, spacey, kraigu

engie – raffle, bob, johnald

sniper – finny, wyrd, celerysteve

medic – rage_****, duca, (myself)

spy – fran, bob, shadowlolz, chawin

Again, this list isn’t really plausible due to other commitments, and the match being Highlander. I’d also like know for sure that the people that join with me are going to be cool with actually sticking to the clbum they get and not upset with me running the show (as you guys know, I don’t really take much seriously but I honestly want to get this thing the best chance of actually winning).

I wish I could take everyone, but, as it stands I want to see who’s actually up for forming a team with me (and cool with letting me run shop) before doing any real team management.

swine edited this message on 08/12/2010 1:39AM

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

swine you know me. put me where you need me. im in. lets do it.

you tell me where you want me and ill do it you know what im good at.

are they in order of who you would want to do each?

bobdisgea edited this message on 08/12/2010 1:53AM

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

swine Posted:

Alright, my official reply to this since the cat’s out of the bag. I found out sign-ups had started a little while ago and was going to start a “Harem” thread about it, but, various RL bull**** has kept me busy.

Since on my server we’ve become (like duca has stated) more of a clan than a group of pubbers, I have been thinking a lot about comping with y’all. Well, those that are interested. And this is a real good chance to get our feet wet. I’ve thought a lot about who I’d like to see where and during what game conditions, and it came to me that each of you has a specific clbum which scares the **** out of me. This is my dream team (Full Version).

demo – duca, raffle, bob

Again, this list isn’t really plausible due to other commitments, and the match being Highlander. I’d also like know for sure that the people that join with me are going to be cool with actually sticking to the clbum they get and not upset with me running the show (as you guys know, I don’t really take much seriously but I honestly want to get this thing the best chance of actually winning).

I wish I could take everyone, but, as it stands I want to see who’s actually up for forming a team with me (and cool with letting me run shop) before doing any real team management.

TBH I AGREE THAT I’M BETTER AT ENGIE THAN MOST OF THE OTHER CLbumES. I WOULD PROBABLY JUST MESS AROUND WITH A PAIN TRAIN OR SOMETHING WHICH ISN’T A GOOD IDEA WITH THIS BEING COMPETITIVE AND ALL Log in to see images!

notallcapsincd

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

swine Posted:

demo – duca, raffle, bob

We haven’t played TF2 together, have we?

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

We haven’t played TF2 together, have we?

Not once.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

swine Posted:

Not once.

I volunteered pretty early for Soldier, but if you’d rather have somebody else for Soldier, I’m fine with that.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

swine Posted:

[...]

I’ll form a team with anyone. Can go soldier if you want me there, but as said I’m a decent scout too if needed.

Only concern I have is when the bulk of the games will be; I’m headed back to uni in early October, won’t want internet-stuff to suck too much time away from what I want/need to be doing there. Should be fine, but might be best to have another soldier available, just in case I decide to be hopelessly unreliable Log in to see images!

Actually that’s a good idea whatever happens; have some spare people for any given clbum in case of absences.

man-man edited this message on 08/12/2010 6:33AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!