Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Inspector Chelmey's bumhurt thread

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

The users. Not the normal everyday users who play Domination, not the people in Anonymous, not even newfabulous persons like me. The true culpurts are the Oldfabulous persons.

Every single one of them. They all are ironically the ones responsible for the near coming death of Forumwarz. they are the ones who complain. They are the ones who **** with new users. They are the ones who ****ed with Nerd O Powa, not the Moderators.

Every single one of you oldfabulous persons are destroying Forumwarz and making it die slowly. nearly all of you hate the game for some reason and bash on it, when in reality you could just ask ET to fix some of the problems.

In other words, all if you oldfabulous persons are destroying forumwarz while the moderators, dominationfabulous persons, and newfabulous persons are the ones keeping it alife

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I didn’t read this thread because it’s a inspector celerysteve thread

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Explain why we are the ones who have to adapt to new users instead of new users having to adapt to the community.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Because really I’ve been in plenty of forums in my internet life and new users ALWAYS had to adapt to the community they were joining. This is the only case where it hasn’t happened. And this is the only community I’ve seen dying because of lack of interest.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

lol ‘could just ask ET to fix things’

that’s pretty ****ing funny man

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

You are just jealous.

For the lulz

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

duca Posted:

I haven’t seen that part

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Ok I decided to reads this thread just to be fair on inspecter chumsley and I was going to break down his post to tell him how retared he is but then I decided that that’s too much hbumle so I’ll just say this

you gay dawg. you gay

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Whoa, gimmick shift. Didn’t emokid have an alt with this gimmick a few months ago?

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Catt although Posted:

Whoa, gimmick shift. Didn’t emokid have an alt with this gimmick a few months ago?

permaban for being an illegal emokid account imo

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

also emokid is literally counting the days left on his ban. he comes on irc and says “1 month left” or something like that idk

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

i’m an oldfabulous person i’ve been here all summer

i fxided the thared taitle foroyu.

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

His name is Inspector Ch-elmey.

For the lulz

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

MELLTD FACE Posted:

i fxided the thared taitle foroyu.

SEE! Mods fix things! All you have to do is ask!

Aurum Posted:

kep ti up and your naem is goning to be “bannend”

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

duca Posted:

Upvoted.

Ilu, duca.

swines quest

S for Swine

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

And, on topic, dude – are you serious? The ET thing is funny because he left this site to rot now that he has a full time job. Granted, he was nice enough to leave the site up but, honestly, I think the hosting pays for itself with people like raffle and I buying BP constantly. Most new players don’t bother donating to keep us alive and rather beg for bp in places we congregate, like IDC.

As far as nerd of power is concerned, he’s a pretty ****ty poster who brought nothing to the table. As a matter of fact, it’s funny you’re defending him because during that bull**** where he was posting like crazy I activly avoided the site. Wanna talk about killing the community?

As far as new players getting ****ed with by older ones, get over it. Consider it hazing. An endurance test. Whatever the ****. In the end you came here for an internet parody game about trolling. Even swore that you weren’t offended easily. The boards reflect the user base, and guess what, we were here first. If you get ****ed with you man the **** up and roll with it until we A) get used to you B) ignore you or C)accept you. Or you cry and leave the site for good. And honestly, if your mentality is “They were meanie heads so I’m never coming back” — Halle-****ing-lujah. Don’t ever come back. This place isn’t meant for you.

swines quest

S for Swine

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

swine Posted:

And, on topic, dude – are you serious? The ET thing is funny because he left this site to rot now that he has a full time job. Granted, he was nice enough to leave the site up but, honestly, I think the hosting pays for itself with people like raffle and I buying BP constantly. Most new players don’t bother donating to keep us alive and rather beg for bp in places we congregate, like IDC.

As far as nerd of power is concerned, he’s a pretty ****ty poster who brought nothing to the table. As a matter of fact, it’s funny you’re defending him because during that bull**** where he was posting like crazy I activly avoided the site. Wanna talk about killing the community?

As far as new players getting ****ed with by older ones, get over it. Consider it hazing. An endurance test. Whatever the ****. In the end you came here for an internet parody game about trolling. Even swore that you weren’t offended easily. The boards reflect the user base, and guess what, we were here first. If you get ****ed with you man the **** up and roll with it until we A) get used to you B) ignore you or C)accept you. Or you cry and leave the site for good. And honestly, if your mentality is “They were meanie heads so I’m never coming back” — Halle-****ing-lujah. Don’t ever come back. This place isn’t meant for you.

swine, I love you.

DESTROY DIE -
ATTACK

Avatar: 236549 2010-05-24 21:57:18 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Aurum Posted:

lol reference to me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!