Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fly Fishing Stop ruining the community

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Adapt Posted:

Maybe melted face is chawin.

­My thoughts exactly.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Adapt Posted:

Maybe melted face is chawin.

wouldn’t surprise me, looking at it it’d fit in with his other gimmicks.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

im meltd face lmao

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Now I wish I hadn’t of posted my alt list Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

CrinkzPipe Posted:

wouldn’t surprise me, looking at it it’d fit in with his other gimmicks.

tbh I never thought Catloaf was a good gimmick, dunno why people loved him so much.

And as much as I dislike Chawin, I have to defend him: He’s not Catloaf. I’ve seen Catloaf banned and Chawin posting the same day. Also Chawin and Catloaf have separate steam accounts and I’ve seen both playing TF2 at the same time; multiboxing would take way too much dedication and I don’t see that happening for simply hiding a ****ty fwz gimmick.

Fran edited this message on 08/07/2010 6:41AM

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Chawin Posted:

I was going to make a long winded post about how the community is going to ****, but I really can’t be ****ed, so lets make this quick.

First of all: JB’s gimmick alt contest. GIMMICK ALTS ARE NOT FUNNY. PERIOD. It’s been mentioned wayyyy too many times before, but gimmick alts are boring and usually unfunny (exculsions such as go ditto, private detective etc.). I know there is a thread about the difference between roleplaying and gimmicks, so most of you know that ****. And **** atleast make the people who got bp for the gimmick alts USE THEM.

To be honest I never understood why JB picked the worst ideas in that gimmick alt contest. I mean I knew mine was terrible before I started posting with it. How did I know it was terrible? Because I told JB it was the worst most ****ing very special idea on that list and I don’t even know why I even bothered putting it down. The community more or less agreed. Saying that none of the other gimmicks there were any good either. I could have refused to do it but I didn’t because it was “Do gimmick or get banned”.

As time went the more I thought that the reason that JB picked the worst ones was to cause drama on the forums. Think about it, causing drama is probably the only thing that’s probably fun to do here wether it’s posting swastikas, making terrible people mods or hacking peoples accounts and nearly killing a whole klan. By giving the prize to the worst ideas JB trolled the community and the people he gave BP to. Good job JB.

Chawin Posted:

Secondly: ARP is ****. Nobody uses it except gimmick alts and as I said, they’re rubbish. Delete ARP AND Anonymous.

At first I quite liked the idea of ARP though now what really should have happened was that any “roleplaying” thread was treated with “respect” rather than making a special place where all the special kids can go. It’s ****ing patronising that you can only “play a character” in ARP (“ok you can be special but only in the special kids playpen. Play nice!”Log in to see images!. What if you’re roleplaying goatseman? How can you get round the “no shock” rule there? TBH making ARP just clearly pointed out that the RP side isn’t really an RP side and just a “more slack on the rules side”.

I like the idea of ARP but, like I said, what it should have been was people giving more respect for roleplaying threads instead of posting branless crap. Saying that there’s not much roleplaying going on there anyway but that’s mostly because new people aren’t here to roleplay (they’re here to play the “game” or **** why ep2/ep3 isn’t free or beg bp or something), there’s the domfabulous persons (who are too busy with HURF DURF MEDALZ to bother with RPing) and there’s the other people who don’t care about the game who’s only here because of some Stockholm Syndrome or to entertain themselves or somethind idk.

I do agree with deleting Anonymous. It’s not even funny any more (it wasn’t funny then but at least its unfunnyness was funny… actually no it sucks regardless just delete it)

Chawin Posted:

Thirdly: GET MODS WHO ARE NOT: a. In Brainfreeze b. Hated by the community c. Unfunny (bring back tubsweetie, mcb, scully etc bla bla bla and actually Ricket is still funny)

Ok lets look back at what I said earlier when the three main groups of people here are noobs, domfabulous persons and regulars. Obviously noobs are never going to be mods (and it was funny seeing a lot of noobs in that mod idol contest going “I wanna ba a mod”Log in to see images!. Also it’s highly likely that regulars would be made mods mostly because half of the regulars just **** about and mess things and don’t actually care about the game. Therefore there’s the domfabulous persons and whilst in one way they’re “ideal” for modding they’re also a p bad choice at the same time because a lot of them don’t post in forums. Why? Well they obviously too busy with their internet achievements.

So really no one is ideal for mod. We’d be finding something wrong with them either way. I mean just because most of the mods are in BF doesn’t mean that they’re bad mods. I mean I like catt’s relaxed tone to modding. I like spaceys firm but fair approach. I like aldo’s… erm… well two out of three isn’t bad I guess? Log in to see images!

Actually I’ll just look at the top 10 from the mod idol contest and see what I thought of the choices when they were announced:

Catt Although – In BF. Seems kinda weak

Ricket – I’m actually ok with this choice as mod

swine – In BF but swine is a p cool guy.

scully – scully knows what to do but.. idk what to think of this choice

Sarcasm, Inc. – haha what?

Chammisan – Who?

Inconnu – Was in BF at the time of mod idol iirc. Kinda gives the impression that he’s a douche. Most probably is

Joseph of Suburbia – In BF. Cool guy but there’s better people on this list

OrsonScottCard – what the **** was JB on when he put him on the top 10?

SanDyk – Kinda average poster but doesn’t look like he posts that much anyway. Also LOLOL SAND DYKE.

I mean there’s no perfect canditate, except maybe Ricket.

Chawin Posted:

Fourthly (this is what made me post this): Why the **** would you recruit another mod who is going to do nothing for the community except annoy us all. Are you trying to reduce your user base? Flamebate is one of the only reasons that people stay on forumwarz, and if the people who actually make the place funny hate the mods, DONT EXPECT PEOPLE TO STAY.

I think that’s been said about every mod ever that’s been recruited so I don’t think there’s anything new need saying here.

Chawin Posted:

Fifthly: Joke bans used to be funny, they’re not now. It’s like when you bunch someone in the balls. We all find it funny, but if you do it every 5 minutes it just gets boring and repetitive just like every other meme on this site. (i would buy this for a dollar)

This is what I found really annoying with the NoP thing. It wasn’t really funny, it was just dumb and bordering on harrbumment. I know there isn’t a rule for “you can’t ban someone constantly just to annoy them” but with NoP it was too much. I do realise that he was finally banned for spamming CD but yeah the previous bans he had were very special.

Chawin if what you meant was your ban, you could have appealed that. I mean it was “uncivil” but it probably didn’t deserve like a month.

Anyway that’s probably all I have to say on this at the moment.

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

SanDyk Posted:

Chawin if what you meant was your ban, you could have appealed that. I mean it was “uncivil” but it probably didn’t deserve like a month.

my ban wasnt a joke ban someone was just being a *i cannot use the m word apparently*

SanDyk Posted:

Also LOLOL SAND DYKE.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Chawin Posted:

my ban wasnt a joke ban someone was just being a *i cannot use the m word apparently*

Molestering?

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

because “someone was just being a molestering” makes sense doesnt it you *ok have another try*

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Chawin Posted:

because “someone was just being a molestering” makes sense doesnt it you *ok have another try*

Monkey’s uncle?

Chawin Posted:

Mesopotamian?

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Chawin Posted:

Metrosexual?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

maggot?

Manny Calavera?

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Bacchus Posted:

Manny Calavera?

anyone who isnt a *the word is again here* would realise that its not going to be a noun

Misogynist?

Chawin Posted:

anyone who isnt a *the word is again here* would realise that its not going to be a noun

Anyone who reads & writes the English language ought to realize it can only be a noun there. You can’t really be a verb (ie running), adjective (red), adverb (quickly) or any other word type.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/noun

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

here is another riddle *your clbum* *this forum = flame*

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Chawin Posted:

here is another riddle *your clbum* *this forum = flame*

wait wait! I got this one!

camwhore bate! Log in to see images!

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

****sake spacey can you not RUIN GAMES

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!