Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay I am going to anon-reveal everyone who posts in this thread.

[Insert unholistic catchphrase here.] Btw I’m posting for the sake of posting.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 3:44AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

[Insert unholistic catchphrase here.] Btw I’m posting for the sake of posting.

k DeathBlazer.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 3:59AM     | #

You are not going to anon-reveal everyone who posts in this thread!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 10:39AM     | #

Beenie Man Posted:

Who am I

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 12:07PM     | #

this thread is a clone of who is who thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 1:31PM     | #

Ricket I think it’s really sad about what you are doing with the Good Posting article. I mean, you could say I’m doing the same thing, but your reverts always happen so much faster than mine, which means you are visiting the page more.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 1:54PM     | #

I love Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 2:01PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I love me too Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 2:04PM     | #

Dear Evil Trout,

Partner with Valve and give me a free TF2 hat for posting in this thread.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 2:27PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

You are not going to anon-reveal everyone who posts in this thread!!!

Shut up, the nerd o powa.

Beenie Man Posted:

Who am I

I think you meant to type “AIDS woman's genitals”.

Anonymous Posted:

this thread is a clone of who is who thread!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a clone of every terrible poster ever, nerd o powa.

Anonymous Posted:

Ricket I think it’s really sad about what you are doing with the Good Posting article. I mean, you could say I’m doing the same thing, but your reverts always happen so much faster than mine, which means you are visiting the page more.

Shut up Skyman. Log in to see images!

Anonymous Posted:

Who doesn’t, Finny?

Anonymous Posted:

I love me too Log in to see images!

I lol’d.

Anonymous Posted:

Dear Evil Trout,

Partner with Valve and give me a free TF2 hat for posting in this thread.

Thank you.

What’s wrong with Alien Swarm, swine? I haven’t played it or anything, just wondering.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 6:53PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

What’s wrong with Alien Swarm, swine? I haven’t played it or anything, just wondering.

come play with us Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 7:56PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

hi ricket

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 8:02PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

come play with us Log in to see images!

I haven’t downloaded it, shadowlolz.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 8:03PM     | #

Popping my anon cherry

My I’ve reached a new low

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 10:04PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Popping my anon cherry

My I’ve reached a new low

Poor futhermocker. Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/24/2010 10:12PM     | #

well this thread was certainly interesting

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/25/2010 2:57AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

well this thread was certainly interesting

duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca duca

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/25/2010 3:21AM     | #

I’ll give my honest opinion of Alien Swarm –

M. E. H. Meh.

As a game, it’s mediocre at best. However, it has a Skinner box very similar to Diablo 2. Where, you know that next reward is right around the corner so you keep playing it. However, for me, it seems like I see the next reward and tell myself “Okay, maybe thiswill make the game fun”. But it doesn’t. So, I wait for the next one. Repeat ad infinitum.

To be honest, the game seems to pop when you have four players (As it should. Because it’s a 4-player Co-op game). But, I feel like the social aspect is easily better in l4d or tf2.

Overall, it’s exactly what it says it is. A four player, arcade-esque shooter with RP elements (Which, nowadays, means a leveling system and equipable items). However, to be honest, I’ve only played a couple hours. So, maybe it grows on you. Luckily, my friends keep playing it. I can get my satisfaction playing with them until I grasp if I like it or not.

Anonymous edited this message on 07/25/2010 3:49AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/25/2010 3:47AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I’ll give my honest opinion of Alien Swarm –

M. E. H. Meh.

As a game, it’s mediocre at best. However, it has a Skinner box very similar to Diablo 2. Where, you know that next reward is right around the corner so you keep playing it. However, for me, it seems like I see the next reward and tell myself “Okay, maybe thiswill make the game fun”. But it doesn’t. So, I wait for the next one. Repeat ad infinitum.

To be honest, the game seems to pop when you have four players (As it should. Because it’s a 4-player Co-op game). But, I feel like the social aspect is easily better in l4d or tf2.

Overall, it’s exactly what it says it is. A four player, arcade-esque shooter with RP elements (Which, nowadays, means a leveling system and equipable items). However, to be honest, I’ve only played a couple hours. So, maybe it grows on you. Luckily, my friends keep playing it. I can get my satisfaction playing with them until I grasp if I like it or not.

‘kay, thanks Swine.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/25/2010 4:00AM     | #

Okay, I’m bored of this thread. CoS only because it’s an Anonymous thread and there are no good Anonymous threads, even this one.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/27/2010 5:06AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!