Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I’ll give my honest opinion of Alien Swarm –

M. E. H. Meh.

As a game, it’s mediocre at best. However, it has a Skinner box very similar to Diablo 2. Where, you know that next reward is right around the corner so you keep playing it. However, for me, it seems like I see the next reward and tell myself “Okay, maybe thiswill make the game fun”. But it doesn’t. So, I wait for the next one. Repeat ad infinitum.

To be honest, the game seems to pop when you have four players (As it should. Because it’s a 4-player Co-op game). But, I feel like the social aspect is easily better in l4d or tf2.

Overall, it’s exactly what it says it is. A four player, arcade-esque shooter with RP elements (Which, nowadays, means a leveling system and equipable items). However, to be honest, I’ve only played a couple hours. So, maybe it grows on you. Luckily, my friends keep playing it. I can get my satisfaction playing with them until I grasp if I like it or not.

Anonymous edited this message on 07/25/2010 3:49AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/25/2010 3:47AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!