Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Question about alignment

thereddeath

[WeChall]

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I am a troll with 4 points into evil alignment, but I just found out that if I went good I would get the good Samaritan later which would allow me to have all types of attacks. If I start only doing good alignment now will I be able to still get the good Samaritan or am I screwed? Thanks for the help!

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

How much have you advanced with the story?

Edit: nevermind. You’re only level 7, and you get that attack at the beggining of Ep3. You have nothing to be scared of now, but if you want to become good, check the tutorial. The evil Ep3 endings SUCK HARD for the player y’know.
Teh Cezar edited this message on 06/05/2010 4:02PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

You have PLENTY of time. Boosts from EP2 alone should get you there(and a peen too!). Only reason i chose neutral is because of the peen. RWOX Log in to see images!

thereddeath

[WeChall]

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ok great, thanks a lot for the info!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!