Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
URL trjue strory. i tellit liike its is.

alrkihgt since im nsoo muhc samart than oyu heers a thread i can use to teathc you all thisn smart hting i know abotu awdn its a lto soget a book ready or some paper or soemthing thsi is going ot be a long rid.e

firsty up iwll be the facst about sex. i will slist them as best i can epxlian to you dumb rbains.

1. its fel ogold

its when a bg male reproductive organ (on ah boy) goes onto the insdies of a girls pusy

3. whats happend next is magic on your jizz maker to gro crazy and shproot eveyroene

4. someotimes its can go intoside her buthole

5. tist look good and squish up godo but dont do nothinb useflu to your big pensi

6- clits areo a thing on top orf her pusy like ahat but its made otu of w a tiny male reproductive organ to flickr

7. gril do not sqirt great times like on the intrsent its a foake if they doo its just pee epe so be like geta diaper **** unles yuor int o pee e on you

8. fat gilr do ont provid more pushing cushing but do provide bgirr bobs if like them

9. if a fatr girl has smoall bobs toell her shes brokn and doing evyrhing in her life wron.g

10l, frnch kisng is bronig plus her motuhs belong on your beig male reproductive organ more on this alter

11. put yorh big peins in her mouth

12. tis clalld blowing jobs and thye are fell godo sometine bentter thna sex

13. something mpagical hapnes onto the inside of omutsh that mekaese your big male reproductive organ jizz sproay evyerowhere

14. gay pens is sitll gay so dont usckng on it unles yur a gay and nsayd you dont have a psuy hole

15. lube up shtis feel good

16. 2 in the sitnk won in the pink is bonrig plsu your hands smell poo

17. fkuc pmad bithcd

18. condoems fare for gays fabulous personhs and losers doint use htem

19. jerkgni off is god proactice but it feels way ****rier than real sex

20. dont let her cop otus with a ahnd job at least stuff htat **** in her mout

21. bleedy woman's genitals weke s liek free lube just take a hsower after werard

22.. eatin peussy hole (lickgin on it withr your mouth) is a ocool thing i guess (hut why?)

23. prbobyl just doing anyeon under 18 is dum because listin up heres a true story. they dontk now what they doind and it ****ing sucks **** a real wonen

25. rapes p fuc lame ur a fabulous person ofor nnot getting pusy on your ownmerti

25. i know enjoy is ap togh thing to do so its got some meritfsbut they are lsoer merits

ltslmore to lern baout sex but im nt gonia to teach you all of it on wone day. og oet some pusys

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Back in my day you’d go to jail for that sort of obscene talk, boy.

tdoday hasn new truie story thsi oen is prtyy much the most shocking thing yoru evre going to read batou on the internt. so gut ****ing rieady.

your pobarbly awre that chewning gum ins not from this plante because its so weird roight? wel i know abotu its real origns and i am goin to epxlin the story today baout how gum becaje party of your lifecultre.

chewnig gum is form earht.

i iwll let this sink oyu fora minute.

ok hiow is this a possble since its afrom not this plant? well ti will tlell you how. your cprobably like conruse as hall hell righ tnow and thats ok . bec alm i iwll explian it to you.

over s700 yearv ago thers weas a metoir that hit this plantet in the europe riegino. it was a meroet made otu entirely out of chewning gum. some prave men tok a parts of it and chewin it in hsi mouth he realising its a great invintion. so he discuovers how to plnats it in to you tground to make gum tres and then is how the wrevolotion of gum bagen. whtas instersting is that evriong just asumign that metores = outs sprace = another palnet. but its the wrong wya to thinkg.

whtas real happjing is that hwen it was dioscver by mr. rwigleys and mr. dobble mint that cheiwning gum makes you enjoyed your motuh. they were ont osomething so big they hav to make sure itso nt form this planet or elsei they are pantent infringing. on coprihrights. so its not form earht ovboiusly so they cam patnent it themself.

whtas the true you aks?

its from eahtr. like i said before. but!

not ours earht. its knwo as a parallol dmension and its the sapne planet on oyu smae solr ssytem just in a nother world jstu the same as this wione with smal diferents.

on this plnaet another men made gum fomr drilling deop onto the eorths core and finding a hgue reserve of gum. they salso have more betrter technoglogy on this eahrt and they new htis was sooo good gum they had to ship it o other erhats. so theyd id they made big wad balls of it huge as ametor and balsht it into ourbit and cros the dmiensional paddox fields thorugh a fluxwarp star. this up on entinrg oyur deminsino crash lands on earht.

os its just not fomr our rearth because its another dimensino.

HOW DO IT KNOW THIS?

wel beside so smart being i am allso ben to this ltoher deminsion first hadnd. btu thats annother story for a difernt day. god bye

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

I THINK I JUST CAME IN MY MOUTH A LITTLEW

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!