Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Watermelon In case you didn't know

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Celerysteve Posted:

Permaban Skyman747. Nice knowin’ you Skyman.

inb4 cid permas me and comes up with some bull**** reason to justify it.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

She was taking a long hiatus anyways, according to recent posts. I’ll look into thinks more closely to see if her claim is bull**** or not. If it’s not bull****, I’ll kick it up the chain for ET/JB to decide.

If she’s been using proxies for that long and stayed under the radar the whole time, I’m somewhat impressed.

That hiatus she posted about almost two months ago? And that birthday thread she mentioned being mortified if it didn’t happen? Her birthday was yesterday (http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/51402) and she was presumably coming back to check her thread.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

duca Posted:

Please, tell us all how you’ve figured out that Bronnih is really an illegal alt of Fingerz. I would very much like to know how she pulled off such an elaborate task for so long. THANKS Log in to see images!

Where did I say she is confirmed as an illegal alt of Fingerz? I never said that. She did.

And if you claim to be another player, and there’s a ‘coincidence’ of both accounts using the same IP, then it falls on that player to explain it further.

I also find it interesting that you’re not ‘outraged’ at fire hyp’s identical ban. Why is that?

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Where did I say she is confirmed as an illegal alt of Fingerz? I never said that. She did.

And if you claim to be another player, and there’s a ‘coincidence’ of both accounts using the same IP, then it falls on that player to explain it further.

I also find it interesting that you’re not ‘outraged’ at fire hyp’s identical ban. Why is that?

I’m sorry that you expect us to argue your bull**** bans in 2 different threads.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

So, is the ban bull**** or is the duration bull****? Just so I know what you’re ****ing about, specifically.

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Duration. I thought just saying “bull**** ban” took less time than “bull**** duration of the ban”

duca

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Sergeant Cid Posted:

You’re logic for the 5 month ban is that she is a illegal alt of Fingerz and should have the same ban length as a result. But you are saying right now that she isn’t a illegal of Fingerz, which means that she should in reality have a ban length that is on par with the one that Evil Trout and Tubsweetie gave Skyman. So which is it, man? Cause I’m real confused.

As for the fire dude, for all I know he is actually an illegal of Fingerz. I have no experience with the user and can bring up no evidence to the contrary. However, I have spoken with Bronnih on several occasions and can quite happily confirm that she is in fact a young British girl. So I feel confident in saying that she is not an illegal.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Skyman747 Posted:

Duration. I thought just saying “bull**** ban” took less time than “bull**** duration of the ban”

Check again.

duca

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Thank you Cid for listening to our logic regarding the ridculous length of bronnihs ban. 5 months is a bit of a stretch, eh? We appreciate you listening to logic even though you’re being a ****ing woman's genitals about it. Log in to see images!

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

duca Posted:

You’re logic for the 5 month ban is that she is a illegal alt of Fingerz and should have the same ban length as a result. But you are saying right now that she isn’t a illegal of Fingerz, which means that she should in reality have a ban length that is on par with the one that Evil Trout and Tubsweetie gave Skyman. So which is it, man? Cause I’m real confused.

As for the fire dude, for all I know he is actually an illegal of Fingerz. I have no experience with the user and can bring up no evidence to the contrary. However, I have spoken with Bronnih on several occasions and can quite happily confirm that she is in fact a young British girl. So I feel confident in saying that she is not an illegal.

I didn’t say she was an illegal alt. I also never said she wasn’t; that’s an error of presumption on your part. There’s evidence that supports both possibilities.

As far as talking to Bronnih, have you ever talked to Fingerz? That would be useful info as well.

In any event, the ‘full length’ is temporarily commuted. It’s a mighty suspicious coincidence that Bronnih makes the claim, and then there’s non-proxy IP evidence to support it. I’m more than willing to listen to her explanation.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Sergeant Cid Posted:

how could you possibly find strange that duca’s not ‘outraged’ about some user we’ve never heard of getting banned.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

duca Posted:

Thank you Cid for listening to our logic regarding the ridculous length of bronnihs ban. 5 months is a bit of a stretch, eh? We appreciate you listening to logic even though you’re being a ****ing woman's genitals about it. Log in to see images!

That’s ‘Mr. ****ing woman's genitals’ to you, missy.

It got the point across. And technically, she’s a ‘repeat offender’, since she’s done it before.

All **** aside, I want to hear from her about this IP issue.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Bandaney Posted:

how could you possibly find strange that duca’s not ‘outraged’ about some user we’ve never heard of getting banned.

Because the point of the argument was based upon the ban length based upon the offense, not the specific user. I don’t play favorites (or, at leas, I try very hard not to do so). I like Bronnih, but that gets set aside when I have to be ‘The Cop’.

For example, I think Skyman’s a pathetic douche, but I don’t target him because of it, as much as he seems to like to think so.

Bandaney

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I don’t play favorites

well we do. and it shouldn’t surprise you Log in to see images!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Bandaney Posted:

not me Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Bandaney Posted:

I know you do. And that’s expected within the community. I’ve had to ban people I really like, but that’s the **** that comes with the job. But if someone wants to critique a banning, then I still have to look at it from as unbiased a point of view as I can muster.

The point of the original ban was to drive a point home. This “HURP DURP I’M SO-AND-SO BANNED GUY” is more than a little annoying. We’re not going to chase down every possible piece of evidence to verify/disprove claims. I know it’s normal to push & test those boundaries.

But, ****, people. You’re more creative than that. Why rehash the old hackneyed ****? If you’re going for ‘the lulz’, at least bring something fresh to the table.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Fortunato Posted:

Yeah, but you’re pure awesome. That’s totally different.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Yeah, but you’re pure awesome. That’s totally different.

so pure awesome is posting pointless quips in drama-laced threads that conspicuously lay out my apathy?

Lessons people. Lessons!

Yes it’s pick on Cid night. This is how we tell you.

Bandaney

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Fortunato Posted:

i’m your favorite one, ****. say it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!