Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics A possible Fourth Reich

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Every now and then, The German Nation – normally not very warlike – reaches for world domination. We just can’t change it and got pretty used to it. So, a possible Fth Reich should try to avoid the mistakes the first three attempts have made.

• In two of three cases, Amerika joined and decided the battle. That’s not cool. Do your thing, we do ours. I dunno, invade Canada, bomb Iran or whatever. Just leave Europe to us.

• Do not **** with Russia. Despite the Lebensraum their territory theoretically offers, you don’t wanna go to war with them. There isn’t really much to win anyways. Their ****ing cold winter lasts 8 months long and doesn’t help either.

• We should concentrate on the North. Over 70% of the Scandinavians already understand or even speak German, they tend to have blonde hair and their armies do not deserve the name.

• Swedish chicks are hot.

• Nobody would care about Norway being annexed, in contrast to France or England.

• We have much more in common with those Nordic Vikings than with dirty Italians.

• With Scandinavia in the North and Austria/Switzerland in the South, the Fourth Reich would consist of the reasonable parts of Europe, forming a serious axis thoughout the continent.

You have sugestions? You live in one of those countries and plan to betray them? Contact us today!

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Better do it quick before we get these up in the air.

Heil America’s Global Rule!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

**** can ARP threads be marked on the active topics so we don’t post in them thanks fabulous persons.

Skyman747 was banned for this post by Nicco

Skyman747 edited this message on 05/30/2010 1:44AM

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Well, my father served in World War II and when I was a young man he took me to France to see where he fought the Germans and after spending several days in France, I think we should’ve just let you Germans have it.

And although Norway and Sweden might be pushovers, you’d probably have a bit of trouble with Finland so I’d suggest you stay out of there.

PRO INTERNET-
LAWYER

[WeChall]

Level 14 Re-Re

You can use the WeChall cavalry any time Log in to see images!

i’m in 8th grade male reproductive organlol

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

you’d probably have a bit of trouble with Finland so I’d suggest you stay out of there.

Yeah, Finny’s there, and he’d barf some rainbows at any moment over the Germans.

Sig by Aldo

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

If you are going to go, you gotta go big!

Take over everything, conquer it all. Just utterly destroy those you dont find worthy without a single thought. Start a war, you know you want to. The only downside is the utter destruction of humanity as we know it, and thats a win/win situation if I say so myself!

Come on, you know you want it. Come on and get it.

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

dobnits are you jealous that aldo is more universally hated than you

your posts seem to be calculated attempts to redirect my contempt

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

oh just ignore dr. who over here

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

squeak squeak

I’m sorry, I don’t understand a word you’re saying. Log in to see images!

But yeah, we really do need a centralized, single entity in power, preferably worldwide, it would make the world a better, more harmonic place if this were to happen. The people of the world are in dire need of help, its painfully obvious that almost everybody is too moronic to take care of themselves. That is the danger of democracy: Stupid people elect stupid leaders, because they promote stupid policies, which would of course appeal to stupid folk, HURR DURR LETS LOWER TAXES SO I CAN GET YOUR VOTE, LETS THINK NOTHING OF WHERE WE WILL GET THIS MONEY DURRRRR. What we need is somebody cut and dry who actually KNOWS what is good for everybody. Im sure you are in full agreement. We all have at least the slightest degree of intelligence here, right?

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

Cat Cat Phony

Avatar: 70261 Thu May 14 15:25:28 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

And although Norway and Sweden might be pushovers, you’d probably have a bit of trouble with Finland so I’d suggest you stay out of there.

s’truth http://www.badbumoftheweek.com/hayha.html

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

lol Finland! Sup nicco

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

space nazis. i knew it

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Every now and then, The German Nation – normally not very warlike – reaches for world domination. We just can’t change it and got pretty used to it. So, a possible Fth Reich should try to avoid the mistakes the first three attempts have made.

• In two of three cases, Amerika joined and decided the battle. That’s not cool. Do your thing, we do ours. I dunno, invade Canada, bomb Iran or whatever. Just leave Europe to us.

• Do not **** with Russia. Despite the Lebensraum their territory theoretically offers, you don’t wanna go to war with them. There isn’t really much to win anyways. Their ****ing cold winter lasts 8 months long and doesn’t help either.

• We should concentrate on the North. Over 70% of the Scandinavians already understand or even speak German, they tend to have blonde hair and their armies do not deserve the name.

• Swedish chicks are hot.

• Nobody would care about Norway being annexed, in contrast to France or England.

• We have much more in common with those Nordic Vikings than with dirty Italians.

• With Scandinavia in the North and Austria/Switzerland in the South, the Fourth Reich would consist of the reasonable parts of Europe, forming a serious axis thoughout the continent.

You have sugestions? You live in one of those countries and plan to betray them? Contact us today!

Yeah w/e. I got one word for you: Special Drawing Rights

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

space nazis. i knew it

The people in that trailer sound more like Eastern Europeans speaking English with an intentional deep voice. It doesn’t matter anyways, Slavish comes from Slave and that’s what they’re gonna be once we took over the dirty part of Europe.

Disregard that, I am still waiting for a movie in which the Nazis are portrayed as the heroes that they are – and not only as cool but vicious villains like in Inglorious Basterds or now Iron Sky.

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

The people in that trailer sound more like Eastern Europeans speaking English with an intentional deep voice. It doesn’t matter anyways, Slavish comes from Slave and that’s what they’re gonna be once we took over the dirty part of Europe.
Disregard that, I am still waiting for a movie in which the Nazis are portrayed as the heroes that they are – and not only as cool but vicious villains like in Inglorious Basterds or now Iron Sky.

Cross of Iron DIAF

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

Better do it quick before we get these up in the air.

Heil America’sLog in to see images! Global Rule!

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

EUROPE 2033

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

EUROPE 2033

One does not simply walk into mordor.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

LOL DINT GERMANY HERE DOM IS DEAD

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!